What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Black Train] Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel / ニプルヘイムの狩人 -Branded Azel- (RJ197645) (Localized by: HappyHand)

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, the spinoff/prequel will be released soon after Niplheim's Hunter is out in all stores (except Steam I guess) and I'll probably sell it as DLC for the main game, price undecided but less than 5$. Sujimon Quest is the next game I'll publish, no plans after that yet.

Lynte

Reputation score
Got it on itch and I've been enjoying it so far. The translation looks pretty great to me. I'm like halfway now, perhaps.

I've played untranslated Sujimon Quest before. I can understand some Japanese and Gaaru was just too cute.

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Niplheim's Hunter is out in and ! It's been out in Fakku for over a week so the launch discount is over, I completely forgot about mentioning the Fakku release everywhere because the situation in Steam took all my attention, I'm very sorry I forgot to tell about Fakku!

Reputation score
Is there a way to transfer save files from the DLsite version to this one? It's giving me errors when I try to, I have pretty much most if not all scenes unlocked from the DLsite version I just want to view (fap) them uncensored

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there a way to transfer save files from the DLsite version to this one? It's giving me errors when I try to, I have pretty much most if not all scenes unlocked from the DLsite version I just want to view (fap) them uncensored
I wouldn't think so.
Wolf rpg (the engine of this game) hate change in the game.
Usually, even simple game update in the same language is enough to break save file. Major change like full translation are even more deadly.
I don't know what cause this, so I can't answer while being 100% however.

Reputation score
I wouldn't think so.
Wolf rpg (the engine of this game) hate change in the game.
Usually, even simple game update in the same language is enough to break save file. Major change like full translation are even more deadly.
I don't know what cause this, so I can't answer while being 100% however.
Well that sucks anyone have a full save for this localization?

slayerdart

Lurker
Reputation score
Well that sucks anyone have a full save for this localization?
Try this, I got the Locale Version and this save works for me, just copy the save folder to the game folder.

Note: Backup the System.sav and affected save in the save folder before copying this to the game folder.

Hope this works for you too. :)

Attachments

Reputation score
Try this, I got the Locale Version and this save works for me, just copy the save folder to the game folder.

Note: Backup the System.sav and affected save in the save folder before copying this to the game folder.

Hope this works for you too. :)
I tried it but didn't work, getting the same error that is the game treats the .sav files from a different game :cry:

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Steam contacted me and said there has been a misunderstanding on their part and I can release Niplheim's Hunter in Steam!

The game will be out next Monday, January 7 and I hope you have fun playing the game!

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Steam contacted me and said there has been a misunderstanding on their part and I can release Niplheim's Hunter in Steam!

The game will be out next Monday, January 7 and I hope you have fun playing the game!
"Misunderstanding."

More like they couldn't think of a good reason to block you, after someone did it out of spite.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I gotta hand it to this game.
I found "Casually let guy inserting from behind just for doing spanking contest game" is more sexier than any other scene.

Its weird tho, its reused scene but its 10x better what actually used for.
Azel is grade A slut I'll give you that.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Congratulations on finally getting the game through steam, it was a long ride.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
First off, Congratulations.

Already played through the game but i will defo be picking this up off of steam and it's a miracle it came on so swiftly after the shenanigans you posted there in the news section.

Now on to the meat:

This is a very good initiative since you can pretty much find a billion people here, and seeing how i have a meeting in about 20 minutes IRL from right now i thought it would be nice to pull some attention that way.
TL:DR; Happy's looking for someone to help with uncensoring.

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh yes, I really should mention the decensoring in here too!

I'm looking for someone to decensor 2 images (mosaic censoring) so that the game will be 100% uncensored, if you know anyone who could do this, please let them know that they can contact me in here, or in .

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Niplheim's Hunter is out in ! A fair WARNING though, in the Nutaku version, bestiality content has been removed! I will make a patch that restores the content ASAP.

OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
ETA is now. You can download the patch from or , let me know if there are any issues. I'll add more links if necessary and I'll update my website as soon as I can get it working. Might take a while since the website hates me. I hate managing websites too, but I'll do my best.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Got an error using nutakus version (with patch).
On startup it claims the map file name /Data/mapdata/title.mps is missing.

Edit:
Tried to start nutakus version without the patch and it worked.
Looks like you threw it together to quickly.

Last edited:
OP
HappyHand

HappyHand

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, that's weird, it worked for me. I'll investigate this right away.
[Edit]: Anyone else getting the same error salking is getting? Also could you tell me the following if you're getting the error:

1. What language is your PC system locale? Non-Japanese should work from what I tested, but maybe language X doesn't work.
2. Is your OS Windows, Linux or Mac?
3. Do other H-games work without any problems?

Last edited: