What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Blackrussian ] ぶらっく☆ルシアン Alicia's Fall ~The Duality of the Onna Kenshi~ 神速のアリーシャ~陥落の女剣士~ RE169460 RJ169460

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 神速のアリーシャ~陥落の女剣士~

Finished the game but ran out of time to get all of the scenes.

Essentially there's only one ending if players are diligent enough and expend the MP earned from battles in the daytime. I missed three scenes because early on I wasn't strong enough to keep fighting until passing out from max MP.

I suppose the premature bad-end comes from refusing to release all the pent-up libido, but that's quite easy to engineer.

The game has a time-limit: on day 16 you need to fight the succubus who gave the curse in the first place. Win or lose, you end up getting corrupted and having a chance to collect the last few scenes in the gallery.

Since it's quite an easy game and reasonably short (skipping through the scenes and not messing up during the daytime in order to not miss a scene should take around 2 hours), anyone interested in a walkthrough can ask and I'll try and make one based on my second run.

Edit: Second run not needed. The game remembers which scenes were unlocked. So long as players make a save just after they unlock the final level of lewdness and have enough days remaining all that's required is a bit of reloading to watch each of the final scenes before day 16. Replace the file in the attachment with the one in the game folder and that should unlock all of the scenes.

Attachments

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

haha, the fighting in this game really sucks

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

haha, the fighting in this game really sucks
For someone who can't read and expects to spam normal attack to clear everything, then yes it sucks. There's actually a decent combat system built in but it's somewhat wasted on this kind of game.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems the ending is bugged for me, at day 16 the town is set on fire and nothing happens, if I wander around and enter the town square from the left it starts the opening sequence where you fight the giant orc again, then softlocks due to getting stuck on an npc that's in the way.
possibly is if start skip OP (2nd choice) has bug, or need version1.02

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems the ending is bugged for me, at day 16 the town is set on fire and nothing happens, if I wander around and enter the town square from the left it starts the opening sequence where you fight the giant orc again, then softlocks due to getting stuck on an npc that's in the way.
There is a bug, but it's avoidable. On the 16th day, the player needs to talk to one of the women looking at the square FROM THE SOUTH. If the direction is wrong, a script featuring NPC movement will fail to fire normally and the game will hang. After talking to the woman and selecting the first option, the boss will move to the centre of the circle and combat from there should proceed normally.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For someone who can't read and expects to spam normal attack to clear everything, then yes it sucks. There's actually a decent combat system built in but it's somewhat wasted on this kind of game.
oh, i eventually learned the fighting, i just dont like it, actually havin to switch backn forth with specific attacks is too slow.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Naw, she's a warrior of justice by day and a prostitute by night from the start.
Too bad, I would have preferred the "gradual corruption of the knight" kind of story, but well, the heroine design is appealing so I'll try I guess :D

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for me are always the skill torches great riddles? XD

ok i understond his now^^

Last edited:

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone reup it to MEGA?

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

by the way, she kinda looks like Erza Scarlet

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hate having to be that guy....
But, link is down, any kind soul to share the game for us folk that get on this game soooo late ?

Thanks

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You're probably better off checking exhentai for the CGs. I just checked and it has like ~6 CGs or something, really disappointing since I actually liked the demo.

If you still want it, its most likely on sukebei nyaa