What's new

ACT Ryona Guro Blank Blood

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Blank Blood [Ryona]

Its all you'll need for locale settings if you lost your windows disc.
O thank god! thanks man, youre a lifesaver. By the way; I found my windows BOX, if that helps..?:D

Downloading now.

EDIT: crap. um... how do i get the control panel to find the frikking file? i downloaded it to my "windows" folder (C/:WINDOWS/) and then went to my control panel regional and language options and clicked install far east languages, and it can't find the file. and then when i browse for the file myself, it isn't listed. Do I need to unzip it or something? It doesn't seem to be zipped. please help!

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

if its an iso file, or similar cd image, it's going to have an unrecognizable file extension (.iso, .nrg, .cue, .mdf, ect.) what you need is to get and use that to mount the file on a virtual drive (trick your computer into thinking that it has another cd drive, with that cd in it)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

if its an iso file, or similar cd image, it's going to have an unrecognizable file extension (.iso, .nrg, .cue, .mdf, ect.) what you need is to get and use that to mount the file on a virtual drive (trick your computer into thinking that it has another cd drive, with that cd in it)
Oh.My.God.

Fuck.
not daemon tools!! nooooooooooo!!!
damn that program hates me so much. I can never get it working, then when I finally do; it craps out on me. every god damn time. I gave up on daemon tools 3 years ago. I've also tried Alcohol120... don't quite remember how that one worked out. hmm.. might be worth a shot. either that or i'll find the right disc... its lyin around here somewhere I know that much... Meanwhile thanks for the info (again, geez I feel newbish) and the help. I am not trying daemon tools, but I'll give Alcohol120 a shot. I'll let ya know if it works... I just hope 6 versions of Ryona and A4 are worth this... Well, we'll see.

Thanks again.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh.My.God.

Fuck.
not daemon tools!! nooooooooooo!!!
damn that program hates me so much. I can never get it working, then when I finally do; it craps out on me. every god damn time. I gave up on daemon tools 3 years ago. I've also tried Alcohol120... don't quite remember how that one worked out. hmm.. might be worth a shot. either that or i'll find the right disc... its lyin around here somewhere I know that much... Meanwhile thanks for the info (again, geez I feel newbish) and the help. I am not trying daemon tools, but I'll give Alcohol120 a shot. I'll let ya know if it works... I just hope 6 versions of Ryona and A4 are worth this... Well, we'll see.

Thanks again.
why not use alcohol? I never use daemon, just alcohol =3

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i suppose thats one way to make hentai more interesting...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Haven't started playing it yet, but there are character animations for the characters riding a bike and the gun girl with a shotgun an a minigun.

Edit: The knife girl's mid air attack has a much larger range.

Edit: her other attacks seem to have a better range as well (Judging off how many boxes she can destroy at a time)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

what should I do at the last scene? (battle with black tentacles)

I tried to make all square become green, and nothing happen.

red, nothing happen too

what should I do? O_O

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Try all green and then hit the button on the far right behind the gun.

(I always get killed instantly by those things before I can set them all to green so I don't know if it works, but the gun does have a firing button)

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

Try all green and then hit the button on the far right behind the gun.

(I always get killed instantly by those things before I can set them all to green so I don't know if it works, but the gun does have a firing button)
yes you need to do that and the gun will charge (takes time) then fire @ the tentacle monster. See this video demo of stress guy trying to beat last boss :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

so we need to wait? because it's too long o.o

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

My problem is that the enemy keeps either:
A) Undodgeable auto kill
or
B)Swarm of spikes that hold you and because there are multiple ones holding you the yellow meter refills faster than you can empty it.

Reputation score

Spoilers? idunno, lol:

This is now the best fan game ever. IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY WATCHING THE KASUMI CLONING SEQUENCE FROM DEAD OR ALIVE 2/ULTIMATE.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Spoilers? idunno, lol:

This is now the best fan game ever. IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY WATCHING THE KASUMI CLONING SEQUENCE FROM DEAD OR ALIVE 2/ULTIMATE.
do you have or not have sarcasm in your post?

Reputation score

No sarcasm is in that post. ALLCAPS, yes, but no sarcasm.

Is it wrong to like seeing unconscious girls trapped in cloning machinery?

R

Ryka

Is there a completely hentai version of this game?

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No, just some mods people are working on.