What's new

SIM [Circle Eden] マユリ様の人体実験室 (RJ029538, RJ052665)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Funny, I was just think of this game the other week

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If i'm correct, the game got a "partial" translation, but full? not that i remember.
partial for 5.7? and is it available anywhere? plus i'm 100% sure it got a complete translation somewhere. hmmm. i'll look for itand let you guys know if i find it.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
partial for 5.7? and is it available anywhere? plus i'm 100% sure it got a complete translation somewhere. hmmm. i'll look for itand let you guys know if i find it.
Took me a while to remember, but it's on swfchan.net the "small english" circle eden

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i found a version of this game that has partial translation of some dialog on swfchan

Ilverin

Reputation score
So, I may be a bit dumb, but how are you supposed to actually play the game ? Like, if I click on the .flv, it just crash, and when I follow the links in the files, nothing loads and I just stare at a black screen >_<

Pls halp, I really want to play that ol' good game ;_;

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So, I may be a bit dumb, but how are you supposed to actually play the game ? Like, if I click on the .flv, it just crash, and when I follow the links in the files, nothing loads and I just stare at a black screen >_<

Pls halp, I really want to play that ol' good game ;_;
open the html, click the banner and then when 2 images show up, click one of them. i don't know what .flv are you trying

Ilverin

Reputation score
open the html, click the banner and then when 2 images show up, click one of them. i don't know what .flv are you trying
I did click on both of the images, but nothing happen, all I get is a black screen. And, about the .flv, I was talking about the one in the files, with the links to the site, I tried to use them when I saw that the site didn't worked.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can play from standalone flash player. Go into the main game folder>Data>Flash and start "start.swf".

raydoe

Reputation score
I'm running my own translation of the 2.7 and uncensored (+add on). You can see what's happend so far .

So far the people who attempted translations seem to have given up or something. The game had a lot of lines and was a pain in the ass to edit since you can change some names (mayuri's name, your peepee, the girl's vag and your sperm).

Fortunately I have time to commit and found a way to make editing easier. The bad part though is that I've only begun studying japanese recently (I use machine translation for most of the part) and to keep a consistent pace it will take me a while to put up comprehensible translation.

If there's anyone willing to help I'd be glad to accept it because there are TONS of lines.

Ilverin

Reputation score
You can play from standalone flash player. Go into the main game folder>Data>Flash and start "start.swf".
I already tried it, but my swf opener just crash, and enter in an endless loop of error boxes.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm surprised the link is still up
Guess I'll give it a blast for old times sake

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Necroing a thread after two years with only one post to make a vague sounding comment about wanting to play sounds pretty close to asking for a link. But I see your point. Unbanned.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lol the original link actually was dead at first, I replaced it some time ago as well as updated the description to prevent it from getting moved/locked as I anticipated someone was going to bump the thread at some point, though I think a moderator previously updated the description and I just added on to it.

Last edited:

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I dont know if you guys already know but since people were asking for translations, there was an update recently. There is a 65% translated version of this game out there. I dont know if i can post links to other forums but you should know that its still getting translated.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Btw i dont know if you guys already know but since people were asking for translations, there was an update recently. There is a 65% translated version of this game out there. I dont know if i can post links to other forums but you should know that its still getting translated.
That's perfectly fine, but you should probably attach a copy of the translation here if it's within the size limits just in case the link breaks or the other site dies.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Attachments