What's new

Bloodthirsty Idealism (Zilrax, Rath, Paramort) GM'd by MAF

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Bloodthirsty Idealism (Zilrax, Rath, Paramort) GM'd by MAF

Aurora shivered as she felt Denna`s hands began to wash her back and touch her scaled wings. "Just rub your fingers along the arm like your own." The dragoness tried her best to avoid moving too much, or let it show just how good the other woman`s touch felt to her. "Be careful of the membrane, it is very sensitive and delicate." She was a little ashamed of admitting apart of her dragon half was delicate to the other woman. She let her wings unfurl for Denna`s hands and letting the black scale and wet black membrane shine under what light was filtering through the bath`s steam.

"Gently rub the soap into the membrane. The scales and limbs should have the dirt just fall right off."
Guiding the expectant mother`s hands as she worked. Though the dragoness was having trouble with not letting her touches get to her. Or letting it show that it was having an effect on her. Though she couldn`t stop a few pleased sounds from escaping her lips with every touch to her wing`s membranes.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Denna nodded, listening to Aurora as she was very careful with the wings. She didn't want to hurt the dragon, both because she didn't want to hurt anyone without reason and because she didn't want to be bent at a 45 degree angle backwards.

Fortunately Denna was too focused on her work to notice Aurora's reactions, scrubbing in gently. She studied her handiwork once she was done with them. "Hm, think you're set, Miss Aurora. Anywhere else you can't reach you need a hand with?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking for her armor, Tasha finds that David made off with it to do some leather work on it. She could stop him to keep her armor with her, or allow him to make some adjustments and fix some loose straps. (Tasha's armor of choice DU+1 if she allows it.).

Otherwise, everyone was left alone. Though the goblin was peeking around the corner, looking Tasha up and down lewdly, while also seemingly looking for something she possibly needed. "H-hungry? Thirsty! Help! I can help!" he said eagerly, hungry for her favor.

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tasha blinks as she finds her armor gone. She generally wasn't fond of being unarmored, much less without it within arm's reach. But David had shown his skill as a craftsman of many trades. She trusted his ability, and his intentions. For now, she looked the garments. The temptation to simply run around bare flitted through her mind. It's not like she hadn't done it before. It felt a bit more natural, as a matter of fact. The silks looked nice, but such garments made to flatter and add mystique to one's figure weren't to the wolf girl's tastes. To her, dressing up in such a manner reduced her to a mere object and took away the primal hunter that she believed herself to be. She preferred to have people view her as a beast anyways. It kept the weak ones at bay out of fear and respect. Only the bold and the strong would feel comfortable approaching her. And she preferred it that way. Thankfully, this village had provided many such lovers.

Her ear twitches as she hears the goblin, turning slowly to regard him much like the manner a predator would when sizing up potential prey. Her wings stretch for a moment, making her form large and intimidating out of reflex. "What makes you presume that you can help me?" she asks evenly, slit eyes locked on the goblin intently. She wanted to see his reaction. She hadn't come across this goblin often enough to gauge whether or not she would consider him a worthy mate. She supposed it would depend on if he could handle a bit of her ice without cowering. She preferred physical strength. But she could count determination and courage amongst her preferences. Slowly, she steps over to a position where she can see him fully, tapping her clawed toes on the floor as she examines him. She wasn't opposed to a bit of light screwing after her bath, but the goblin would have to show that he was an option to rival David, or her hunting partners, Zeno and Ricard. She'd put them through the icy treatment as well, but they still sought her company and eventually earned her respect. And later on, her bed.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aurora gave a small nod when Denna finished washing her wings. She flexed them out and gave them a small flick to get rid of any excess water. "Think you could wash my tail too?" She let her tail surface so Denna could see it, its soaked black scales shining in what light got through the steam. Given the dragoness' wings, washing it was do able, but would like be very uncomfortable with them in the way. "Just go slowly... It can be sensitive."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Denna blinks as she was asked to wash the reptillian tail next. Denna nods, "Careful as I can be.," she says as she begins to gently scrub along them. "Got some pretty powerful muscles under all this. I'm no wilting flower but it sure showcases the differences here. I couldn't hold a candle to you in a fight..."

It was kind of humiliating. She tried not to be prideful, sure there were those more skilled, more magical than herself. But this was simply pure raw might, such that it could probably overwhelm her own skill through sheer difference in capability. Fact was if the dragoness ever decided to do something untoward, there was little she could do about the bigger dragoness' actions.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At first, the goblin did cower a bit at her flexing, though seemingly because he respected the fact that she could kill him without a second thought. However, when she asked her question, the fear vanished, and his eyes lit up as if he completely forgot his fear a moment ago. In fact, he approached her while nodding and with his hands clasped together. "I can do anything! Yes! No problem! Anything you want!" he declared eagerly. Her naked form also helped along him revealing the size of his dick, which wasn't as big as David, but was still sizable and beat out most humans, probably around ten inches of goblin dick if his fully erect length under his loin cloth was to be believed.

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"I suppose while I wait for our new prophetess, I could use a massage. David's hands rubbed away a good deal of the tension I've built up during my hunt. If you could rub a bit more away, I might be willing to help you rub something else," Tasha half growls half purrs in a sultry tone as she takes a seat where the goblin would be able to get her back. Her wings curl around her to give the little helper an angle on her shoulders and neck. She was banking on this goblin having seen David's massage technique, or just being a natural. If he satisfied her well enough, she'd return the favor. It was clear what the goblin wanted, and she was willing to give him a release, but she would enjoy toying around with him first. His enthusiasm had won him her attention, at least.

Last edited:

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aurora shivered as she felt the human's hands on her tail, a slight gasp escaping from her lips. She blushed a little bit at the woman's words, not so use to being complimented for her prowess. "Uh.... Thanks....." She was a little thankful that she was turned away and that her blush was hidden from the woman. After a moment to collect her thoughts, and to clear the fog of what her hands were doing. "Not much can compare to dragons....."

After a moment she slid slowly out from the warrioress' hands to lean back against the wall of the tub, a sigh escaping from her as she did so. Despite herself, her body was making it very plain with the flush on her dark that the drug was still working through her. Denna's hands had certainly not help either.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Denna washed along the tail carefully still, nodding a bit at what Aurora said. "I'd heard as much. I really wouldn't know from experience, you're the first I've seen. Well first I am certain I've seen. Kyubi's partner in crime might be one too, but I'm not certain. but yeah. This is the most non-humans I've seen in a long time. Saw harpies a day or two ago first time, seen a Su-ku-ta a couple elves and an orc, and now a wolf lady and a dragon. Just need to see a non-goblin demon, and a fairy and I'll have seen every sentient that I'm aware exists."

She chuckles a bit but blinks when Aurora pulls away. "...You okay? Oh right, the drug... You need me to erm, leave you alone for a bit? Though think the guys said you shouldn't handle it alone so erm... You could ask someone I guess...?" Denna wasn't exactly comfortable but the dragoness was in clear distress here. She couldn't exactly just let her suffer.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The goblin nodded. "No problem! You will be happy!" he insisted. Once Tasha gave him the go-ahead and allowed him to begin, the goblin began immediately. His hands she could tell right away were skilled and taught. His thumbs and the lower palm of his hands pushing into the locations of her muscles to massage them out and loosen them up. He didn't push with fear or uncertainty either, pushing hard into those muscles to really get them loose just as someone experienced would do. In a matter of a few minutes, Tasha would find the entirety of her back and arms feeling loose and wobbly. Her whole body was starting to feel heavy and relaxed as the goblin worked his way down to her lower back, seemingly distinctly focused on his job while also sporting a large erection.

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tasha purrs happily as the wear and tear of travel and hunting is rubbed away even more. David had already done most of the work in that department, but Tasha would never say no to massages, even if she'd never admit it. With her upper body feeling nice and loose, she scoots over a bit and lies back, lifting a leg for the goblin to massage. Her upper body was feeling exquisite, but her legs were still somewhat tense and sore. Her feet especially. With a catlike grin, she contemplates how she'd reward the goblin. Perhaps a little touch with her hands? Massage for massage.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aurora gave a small nod as she listened to Denna. "Yeah... This place is unusual. I do not think I have seen so many different beings in one place." She glanced over a moment at Tasha and her rather aroused masseuse. Her eyes flicking back quickly though to gaze at the warrior woman. "Very rare to see such things between different races."

The dragoness blushed as the warrior brought attention to her swollen and nearly visible arousal beneath the water. Glancing away a moment as she gave a nod. "Yes.... That's what they said....." Turning back to the warrior, her fangs nibbling on her bottom lip for a moment. A flush rose up into her cheeks and down to touch her bosom. "I don't know anyone here... But you and Tasha...." Squirming nervously for a moment before looking away. "Could you help?" Despite her experience with battle, she had very little with being drugged and forced to seek help from another.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Ah geez. Somehow she knew this was gonna happen. Well, maybe it'd be alright if she wasn't looking? Yeesh.

"Uh... Yeah, I can't just leave someone in clear distress like this. Even with your... Confusing gender stuff.," says Denna awkwardly, before maneuvering behind aurora and pulling her down onto her lap, careful of her tail.

"Here... Uh... I'm gonna be honest, my only sexual experiences have been getting raped and helping a Su-Ku-Ta in heat so uh... I'm probably not very good at this. But I mean, I just kinda... grab it and stroke it... right? Carefully I assume...," says Denna, biting her lip as well.

When did her life get to the point she had a dragon girl with a cock on her lap that she was going to jerk off?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Showing the goblin her front, the goblin started to get extremely excited, while moving with rough yet skilled motions to truly work out the muscles in her powerful thighs, Tasha could feel the goblin unable to help but grind his cock under his cloth against her thigh as he worked to her foot. She'd feel the underside of her thigh slightly wet and sticky as well as his pre-cum was leaking through his cloth and onto her leg while his eyes were fixated on her crotch, right where her pussy and asshole would be, his desires unfathomably clear.

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tasha frowns at the sticky feeling on her leg, sighing a bit. The massage was exquisite, but she'd just gotten clean. That and she didn't like sticky stuff on her skin so much. Most likely a product of her kitty side. Rolling her eyes, she pulls her leg back to herself, wiping it clean and crossing it over her other one. Hooking two of her claws under the Goblin's loincloth, she pulls the loose garment off, revealing the goblin's stiff shaft. Flexing her claws with a predatory grin on her features, she takes hold of the goblin's cock. Slowly, she starts moving her hand up and down her masseuse's shaft, using his precum as a lubricant. Looking back at Denna she shrugs, "Just do what I'm doing."

She continues at an agonizingly slow pace, but massages the length in her hand about as skillfully as he'd massaged her body, rubbing her thumb over his tip every so often. She makes sure to keep from scratching him with her claws, but keeps them close enough to keep the goblin on his toes. A part of her liked making those less powerful than her squirm a bit before she got them off. Looking back at the goblin, she flashes a catlike grin. "Don't move. And don't cum until I say so. Trust me, it'll make it feel even better."

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aurora gives a rather unexpected and surprisingly girlish squeak of of surprise as pulled onto Denna's lap. Shifting slightly so she could peer back towards the warrioress with a deep blush beneath her dusky scaled skin. She gave the human girl a nod and a small thankful smile. "Yes.... That is one way, and likely where you should start." She reached a hand out to grasp Denna's hand. Slowly guiding it to her length and slowly slowly showing her how to hold and then stroke it. "Like so.... Slow and gentle..."

After a few strokes she removes her hand with a grasp to grab the tub, her claws digging into the edges. A moan escaping from her lips before she bit down on it. The warrioress would feel a familiar warth splash out onto her hand as the dragoness exploded into the warm water. "Sorry... Felt a little too... Intense....." The dragoness blushed as she looked away from the human after she had erupted into the warriors hand. Though from Denna's hand, she could feel that the dragoness wasn't flagging just yet despite one shot already.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Denna resisted the urge to chuckle at the stoic dragoness' reaction to being manhandled a bit. Not like she'd probably do any less in her position. She shut her eyes as Aurora guided her hand to the womans... Dragon cock. No don't think about that, you'll freeze up...

Swallowing, she let Aurora guide her pace as she tried to imagine that aurora was a guy, and this wasn't a really embarrassing moment as she stroked over the girl cock. aurora was quick to let her work on her own so she supposed she was doing something right. Evidently the dragon had been on edge awhile too as Denna quickly found herself with a hand covered in thick dragon cream.

Ah geez, and she was still just as hard as before...

Denna sighed and returned to her work. "Don't worry about it Aurora. Imagine this isn't exactly fun for you. You just... Let me know when the drugs worn off." She didn't want to make the dragoness feel like she had to go elsewhere for her or something because it was making her... Handler uncomfortable. So she'd endure, and probably need even more of a bath afterwards.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The goblin quickly looked as if he'd done something wrong, before grinning wide as Tasha went for his dick. At first he was all over the place, shifting and squirming, until Tasha commanded him to be still. He went like a statue at that, minus the twitching and needy motions of his hips, unable to help but shift back and forth. "B-but...!" he seemed ready to complain at his predicament. "W-what about you? Want to pleasure you too! Spiffy is told that to stay he needs to pleasure masters and guests!" he insisted, almost howling in pleasure as Tasha tortures his cock slowly. "S-Spiffy... Wants master Krill and miss Kirin to see him do good!" he begged, seeming to be equally suffering from the need to experience more pleasure from Tasha as his pre-cum flowed with such prolific zeal that her entire hand was sticky with it, and the need to make her cum as well as he was trained to do.

Paramort

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Trust me, Spiffy, that massage was plenty pleasurable," Tasha chuckles, increasing her pace by a notch, not fast enough to give him the release he was no doubt craving, but fast enough to make him want it even more. "Don't worry. I'll tell Krill and Kirin how much discipline you showed today, but only if you be a good boy and keep holding back." Chuckling softly, she leans over to drag her tongue over the top of the goblin's shaft, flicking the tip before looking over at Aurora and Denna, "I'll tell you when you can let go. After all, ladies first."

She briefly wondered if she was being too cruel on the poor goblin, but she was having too much fun at the moment to feel bad about it. Much like how a cat can hardly resist playing with a mouse, she can't help but make those under her squirm a bit. Dominance was an intoxicating and addictive drug. Once tasted, hard to stop.