What's new

ACT [Blue Mad Diode] DepraviA Egrigori (RJ219794)

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First time that the soundtrack got my attention more than the H's

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
First time that the soundtrack got my attention more than the H's
It uses a bunch of stock music so some might recognize some of the tracks used.
It's not an OST but they sure picked some fitting ones!

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the soundtrack is pretty good,i can stomach guro,no problem. waiting for my new notebook so i can play it without issues.
that may sound a little offtopic but ,
Necrosis535,what is the source of your avatar?

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you enjoy this game for the love of God legitimently support it so more are made. They don't make them for the lawls.

Ewan

Reputation score
Anyone know how to save the game? everytime i leave and reopen the game the is no save i can load from.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Save using the tent on the map, 4th option

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So Im an absolute madman and tried doing Zealot Mode (which is the hardest difficulty by the way) and daaaamn was it nerve wrecking
-Selenia dies in 1 hit, regardless of Armor left.
-Enemies have Doubled HP, and some of them move 50% faster
*(Special mentions for the Flies, Lamia, Demon Sperms, and those godawful Clams)
-Emperor (The furnace Monster) and Judgement (The knight with blindfold) havr high blockrates, so it's best to attack them while they're winding up for their attack animations.
-Some hazards are also improved (Chainsaws, Wind, etc.)
-Some bosses have more projectiles.
-Chaos orb still gives inulnerability (but you wont use this right)

P.S. Sariel Bossfights are annoying as shit

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody figure out how to unlock the last two CGs? I beat the game with S rank (and all levels) on normal mode. Do you have to finish S rank on Hard/Zealot mode? What exactly are those CGs? Are they worth it?

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, there's this death animation where you get skinned alive by some giant in human flesh processing factory, I swear to god that creator rip..*cough* ..took the idea from silent hill the movie.
You know? Big dude(red pyramid thing) choking hopeless girl in one hand and skin alive with other hand and all.....

P.S. Sariel Bossfights are annoying as shit
Well... we're all know she's a magnificent bitch in every title she appeared in....

Dojo_dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, the game was solid, but this one earns a DELETe and refund for me! Remove the dead children from your game.
I mean, what-the-fuck! And the censorship is so absurd you couldn't write a Monty Python sketch more absurd! Japan's censoreship laws makes the West look sane, we vilify nipples and groins, but at least show it in adult titles. Best blur that labia, but show those guts there! *face-mega-palm*

Unless I'm playing a totally different game here...

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, the game was solid, but this one earns a DELETe and refund for me! Remove the dead children from your game.
I mean, what-the-fuck! And the censorship is so absurd you couldn't write a Monty Python sketch more absurd! Japan's censoreship laws makes the West look sane, we vilify nipples and groins, but at least show it in adult titles. Best blur that labia, but show those guts there! *face-mega-palm*

Unless I'm playing a totally different game here...
Did you just play a game set in hell with lots of rape and guro and then got surprised that there was fucked up shit in it...?

Dojo_dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you just play a game set in hell with lots of rape and guro and then got surprised that there was fucked up shit in it...?
Don't know aobut you, but there's room in life for more than 0 or 100. The same line of thinking would say "Hey, it's war so why not do whatever the hell we want!? Eat people, hang children [like in this game]." Funny how Japan loves to use Christian imagery, but anyways that's off topic here.

I rate this game a 5/10, it lost about 4 points for excessive mutilation and using what appear to be underage graphical representations. As has been said in this thread (including the member with the "Guts" avatar, again liking Berserk is not akin to liking 'this'.) there's a lot in this game people don't like. If we can't discuss anything about it, there's no progress made, just bursts of emotion.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Considering its this creator, it's to be expected I guess? The previous Depravia also had background characters getting mutilated and hanged in some stages for the sake of 'decoration', to really show that "Hey, you're in this part of hell now". Sure, he has the choice to not include these at the background at all, but it would be more strange not to see these characters, considering the setting of the game.
But hey, to each their own!

Anyway, going back to the game, if anyone wants to try Zealot mode, here's a few tips.
Best weapon to use
-Sword (Medium Damage, moderate firing rate, good range)
-Dagger (low damage, high fire rate, good range)
Both are very spammable weapons(a trick I did was to stand on a nice rangr and then spamming X. Kills enemies fast)

Okay weapon
-Detonator (High damage, Low fire rate, nice AoE, can be set like traps)
Very good for stages with multiple enemies. Also good with bosses like that Wall Medusa boss. Angel armor upgrade makes this weapon a lot better.

Weapons you should avoid
-Bowgun, Axe (Angled projectiles are pretty hard to aim, especially with fast mobs)
-Bastard Sword, Rifle (Abyssmal range. You're basically walking to your own death when facing enemies, like the Lamia for example)

-Kill enemies slow and steady, and try not to rush stages, cuz you might die instantly because some fast mobs appear right in front of you.

Also, no matter how many times you'll die, the lowest rank that you will get is an A rank when clearing stages. The only time you'd get something lower is when you use a Chaos orb, which can automatically set your rank to D.

And for those who were wondering, clearing Zealot mode unlocks that final gallery in Animation Mode. It's just Animations of enemies attacking.

Ninjaboss

Reputation score
So uh, can somebody give some context on the endings? I only did ending S, so i'm somewhat confused by the other endings when i unlocked all the images in the gallery in the options menu.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Don't know aobut you, but there's room in life for more than 0 or 100. The same line of thinking would say "Hey, it's war so why not do whatever the hell we want!? Eat people, hang children [like in this game]." Funny how Japan loves to use Christian imagery, but anyways that's off topic here.

I rate this game a 5/10, it lost about 4 points for excessive mutilation and using what appear to be underage graphical representations. As has been said in this thread (including the member with the "Guts" avatar, again liking Berserk is not akin to liking 'this'.) there's a lot in this game people don't like. If we can't discuss anything about it, there's no progress made, just bursts of emotion.
I feel like your point would normally have some merit, if it weren't for the fact that the promo art for the game is

She's literally bleeding profusely in the foreground, with a picture of her beheaded in the background. There's certainly room for more than 0 and 100, but this was already telling you it was at a 90 from the get-go and you're getting surprised about it.

That being said, you do have a point. This game has depictions of underage characters, so no linking the game.

Edit - And also, since the game has come out, The OP has until November 3rd to update, or I have to delete the thread.

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
can someone provide a translation the upgrade menu?

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think that's more Paypal's deal than DLsites. If i remember right, Paypal is doing everything it can to distance itself/not be involved with more lewd things.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
can someone provide a translation the upgrade menu?
Rough translation of the upgrade menu. It's pretty accurate, to say the least

Honestly not sure why Wing power has 120/180sec. Anyway, Wing power Adds 1 or 2 seconds more of air time, with the last upgrade giving infinite air time.

If anyone has a better translation, feel free to post it here!