What's new

ACT [Blue Mad Diode] DepraviA Egrigori (RJ219794)

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
cg's are nice but a few more H animations would have been nice as well was really the only thing about the game that bummed me out still worth the purchase though.

jimkage

Reputation score
I've just beaten the game, it was several steps up it's predecessor as a true sequel should be and I have got to hand it over to Sariel, she's definitely one wicked cookie it hasn't even been 5 min since she got her ass beaten by Selenia and she was already cooking up her 3rd coming trying to give birth to an angel by raping Raphael which is both male/female, fun game, short little story and high replayability I did all endings by going back and getting all ranks. xD

jimkage

Reputation score
Since a friend of mine was annoying the shit out of me to tell him the general gist of the story I came up with this shitty summary: (just keep in mind my Japanese is nowhere near an acceptable reading level as of yet I'm not even at FULL N1 level.)

- You wake up in a human village with no recollection of your memories except you're supposed to be an angel soldier, you save Rebecca and she tells you a group of angels called Egrigori descended to earth and began massacring everything, she joins you since her family is dead and she's also an alchemist.

- At the Museum you have a meeting with you-know-who, she subtle mentions she didn't know you were still alive, you ask if she knows who you are and she replies, she won't tell you because of your dark powers, she calls you a depraved big titty angel and fights you.

- At the Cave of Rituals, you meet up with Raphael and almost start a fight after which he tells you he/she is your superior and you're supposedly one of his BEST soldiers, he tells the gate to Hell is sealed and ask you to find another way, he will go back to Heaven since he can't stand being in the "contaminated" Fallen Earth since it stinks, you wonder if it would be best to tell him about Rebecca but chooses not to, you also ask about your dark powers and is told not to overuse it. At the gate Rebecca says she will have to go to the other side since the seal might be there, at the other side Rebecca uses her alchemy and opens the gate to you.

- At the Astral Shredder you meet up with you-know-who now dubbed as Black Winged Angel, she presents herself as Sariel the Leader of the Egrigori and asks if Selenia would like to join her saying Selenia could entice men with her big boobs, she finds Heaven to be very boring and she tells you she doesn't particularly love nor hate the humans but she's enamored with all the bad stuff that make us humans good (depravity and etc...)
You reject her and she recalls she has been rejected once before and then you guys fight.

- At the Corrupted Garden you meet Raphael once more, now he/she is kind of pissed of since it's taking too long to get rid of Sariel and he wants to get the job done asap so Michael would shower him/her in praises, he/she also notices a faintly smell of human in you.
At the end you end up meeting Sariel and she explains what will happen in the near future, Raphael plans to wipe out the entire earth in a great flood that's why Her Egrigori and her were fighting against Raphael's subordinates, amidst them was a stubborn and big titted angel, she tried to recruit her but since she refused Sariel instead depraved her of her virginity with her staff that's when the angel fell off to earth, IT WAS SELENIA. Once again she asks if you would like to join her and protect the now Fallen Earth from Raphael's plans. You Refuse once again and she gets mad because you remind her of another girl (Angelica from Depravia 1.)
After which you kick her ass.

Endings:

D - You beat Sariel, Raphael shows up and congratulates you for a job well done and is happy that now Michael will give him/her lots of praises, Rebecca shows up since the demons have vanished after you fight with Sariel and Raphael is absolutely mad, it scolds you for mingling with lowly humans and notices Rebecca is pregnant with a demon inside her and tells you to kill her, Selenia is hesitant but it's too late since you have been using your dark powers a lot Rebecca's gestation accelerated and the demon is brought out to life, you put Rebecca out of her misery, go back to Arcadia where you're promoted to Dominion rank but Selenia is utterly depressed, she tells she would do whatever it takes to see Rebecca's smile again.

C - Same thing, but now you haven't over used it your dark powers so you end up opposing Raphael, you guys fight and apparently you win that's when Raphael comes from above you, YOU FOUGHT A CLONE/AFTERIMAGE. He takes you and Rebecca and trial you guys, Rebecca is raped by angels to purify the demon inside her.

B - You kick Sariel and Raphael's butt, since you guys opposed Raphael, Selenia says you two might end up being hunted after which you go after a way to cure Rebecca's, apparently you stumble upon some documents at the Museum (stage 2) about a Holy Water spring that can help them, you go the spring and there Rebecca wonders what will happen, she says it will be a little depressing if her child simply disappears instead of being purified but Selenia tells her to not worry about it.

A - After you weaken Raphael, Sariel comes in and absorbs he/she and tells she's going after the other Archangels, you arrive at Arcadia to witness Sariel's Egrigori are raiding the shit up, there's not much here aside for asking you to join her again and that she's after Michael and Angelica for the past 1000 years, you beat Sariel and Michael commends you for dealing with both Sariel and Raphael, Michael apologize's for not noticing Raphael's plans to flood the earth and makes a remark she has gone too soft, you report about two matters you have been worrying over, 1st your dark powers and then 2nd Rebecca's pregnancy, Michael says that know that Sariel has been dealt with your dark powers should dissipate and tells you take Rebecca to the Holy Water hot spring at the human world to purify her pregnancy and not to worry she will give birth to a normal child. Michael also remarks Selenia made her remember of that other girl (ANGELICA AGAIN.)

S - Same as A with Sariel bonus scene, she's already cooking up her 3rd coming, now she's raping Raphael in order to give birth to something very fearsome and not even Selenia, Michael or Angelica knows.

That's about the gist of everything, if anyone can give better insight, please do.

Last edited:

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since a friend of mine was annoying the shit out of me to tell him the general gist of the story I came up with this shitty summary: (just keep in mind my Japanese is nowhere near an acceptable reading level as of yet I'm not even at FULL N1 level.)

- You wake up in a human village with no recollection of your memories except you're supposed to be an angel soldier, you save Rebecca and she tells you a group of angels called Egrigori descended to earth and began massacring everything, she joins you since her family is dead and she's also an alchemist.

- At the Museum you have a meeting with you-know-who, she subtle mentions she didn't know you were still alive, you ask if she knows who you are and she replies, she won't tell you because of your dark powers, she calls you a depraved big titty angel and fights you.

- At the Cave of Rituals, you meet up with Raphael and almost start a fight after which he tells you he/she is your superior and you're supposedly one of his BEST soldiers, he tells the gate to Hell is sealed and ask you to find another way, he will go back to Heaven since he can't stand being in the "contaminated" Fallen Earth since it stinks, you wonder if it would be best to tell him about Rebecca but chooses not to, you also ask about your dark powers and is told not to overuse it. At the gate Rebecca says she will have to go to the other side since the seal might be there, at the other side Rebecca uses her alchemy and opens the gate to you.

- At the Astral Shredder you meet up with you-know-who now dubbed as Black Winged Angel, she presents herself as Sariel the Leader of the Egrigori and asks if Selenia would like to join her saying Selenia could entice men with her big boobs, she finds Heaven to be very boring and she tells you she doesn't particularly love nor hate the humans but she's enamored with all the bad stuff that make us humans good (depravity and etc...)
You reject her and she recalls she has been rejected once before and then you guys fight.

- At the Corrupted Garden you meet Raphael once more, now he/she is kind of pissed of since it's taking too long to get rid of Sariel and he wants to get the job done asap so Michael would shower him/her in praises, he/she also notices a faintly smell of human in you.
At the end you end up meeting Sariel and she explains what will happen in the near future, Raphael plans to wipe out the entire earth in a great flood that's why Her Egrigori and her were fighting against Raphael's subordinates, amidst them was a stubborn and big titted angel, she tried to recruit her but since she refused Sariel instead depraved her of her virginity with her staff that's when the angel fell off to earth, IT WAS SELENIA. Once again she asks if you would like to join her and protect the now Fallen Earth from Raphael's plans. You Refuse once again and she gets mad because you remind her of another girl (Angelica from Depravia 1.)
After which you kick her ass.

Endings:

D - You beat Sariel, Raphael shows up and congratulates you for a job well done and is happy that now Michael will give him/her lots of praises, Rebecca shows up since the demons have vanished after you fight with Sariel and Raphael is absolutely mad, it scolds you for mingling with lowly humans and notices Rebecca is pregnant with a demon inside her and tells you to kill her, Selenia is hesitant but it's too late since you have been using your dark powers a lot Rebecca's gestation accelerated and the demon is brought out to life, you put Rebecca out of her misery, go back to Arcadia where you're promoted to Dominion rank but Selenia is utterly depressed, she tells she would do whatever it takes to see Rebecca's smile again.

C - Same thing, but now you haven't over used it your dark powers so you end up opposing Raphael, you guys fight and apparently you win that's when Raphael comes from above you, YOU FOUGHT A CLONE/AFTERIMAGE. He takes you and Rebecca and trial you guys, Rebecca is raped by angels to purify the demon inside her.

B - You kick Sariel and Raphael's butt, since you guys opposed Raphael, Selenia says you two might end up being hunted after which you go after a way to cure Rebecca's, apparently you stumble upon some documents at the Museum (stage 2) about a Holy Water spring that can help them, you go the spring and there Rebecca wonders what will happen, she says it will be a little depressing if her child simply disappears instead of being purified but Selenia tells her to not worry about it.

A - After you weaken Raphael, Sariel comes in and absorbs he/she and tells she's going after the other Archangels, you arrive at Arcadia to witness Sariel's Egrigori are raiding the shit up, there's not much here aside for asking you to join her again and that she's after Michael and Angelica for the past 1000 years, you beat Sariel and Michael commends you for dealing with both Sariel and Raphael, Michael apologize's for not noticing Raphael's plans to flood the earth and makes a remark she has gone too soft, you report about two matters you have been worrying over, 1st your dark powers and then 2nd Rebecca's pregnancy, Michael says that know that Sariel has been dealt with your dark powers should dissipate and tells you take Rebecca to the Holy Water hot spring at the human world to purify her pregnancy and not to worry she will give birth to a normal child. Michael also remarks Selenia made her remember of that other girl (ANGELICA AGAIN.)

S - Same as A with Sariel bonus scene, she's already cooking up her 3rd coming, now she's raping Raphael in order to give birth to something very fearsome and not even Selenia, Michael or Angelica knows.

That's about the gist of everything, if anyone can give better insight please do.

I was looking for this detailed info. Thanks man

EDIT: Wait waiit , so angelica and selenia was different angel?

Last edited:

Diaphanous

Reputation score
Well I was specifically talking about the ending of the credits that made me uncomfortable
Phew, I've finally learned what you meant there.
Gotta agree wholeheartedly, it was really well-executed and thus felt delightfully terrific. I myself came in expecting a bit of a different thing, like an after-credits scene, and so was totally caught by surprise. I even pondered absent-mindedly while in wait, like why is the last line in white and not in red, even chuckled amusedly to myself, thinking lazily that this line in white kinda looked out of place, given its context. And then… phew!
I really appreciate the fact that Fukami wrote it in English, so that it has a side effect of being understood by players who don't know Japanese too. For us, it would probably be quite lame to see some cryptic message with an unclear meaning, only being able to guess what is it even about. It could feel eerie, sure, but not as strikingly and sharply exciting.
It felt also a bit reminiscent of that notorious gurogame, where the cause of all heroine's suffering was at the end bluntly revealed to be outright the player themselves. Though again, such rebuking breaking of the forth wall is probably a twist that is not utilized all that rarely. Now finally, I find it a bit amusing that the author was apparently actively praising Undertale in their blog in advance, as I pondered earlier what precisely they found enjoyable there.
Easily the best ending out of all, in my opinion, as it is the most emotional.

jimkage

Reputation score

I was looking for this detailed info. Thanks man

EDIT: Wait waiit , so angelica and selenia was different angel?
Yes, Angelica is blonde hair angel from first DepraviA game, Selenia is white hair angel from DepraviA EgrigorI.

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update 1.02 is out so if anyone want it PM me
Here's google translation of the update content
DepraviA-EgrigorI has been updated to Ver1.02. We apologize for any inconvenience, but please download the Ver1.02 data from DLSITE + after saving. Please move the saved data of Ver1.01 or earlier to the "save" folder of Ver1.02 and overwrite it.

We also implemented popular boss rush mode in previous work!

The appearance condition of the boss rush mode is "to rank all Rank D". What can I do with it? Using the CG full opening system, you can challenge quickly.

Major changes / additions are as follows.

· Boss lash mode installed
· Addition of CG when canceling boss lash mode
· Add CG when clearing ZEALOT mode
- Fixed display defects in Astral Sariel's animation mode
· Fixed a bug where THE FOOL was stationary in the air
· Please describe the details of the difficulty level ZEALOT of the menu screen.
Correct typing errors
· Fixed minor bug
· Partial boss easing difficulty
· Correct dead links in credits

ZEALOT Clear Benefit CG was pre-released in CG mode if it was already cleared at Ver 1.01 and earlier. The end rank when clearing ZEALOT is irrelevant.

For boss · rush, the record with the lowest difficulty of ZEALOT is about 9 minutes. (I will not dare say about the exact clearing time) Despite being an author, the race boss game in the bred condition was quite a sense of tension .... The way of fighting, I think that it is fun to explore ways of fighting, aiming to shorten the time, I think that weapons used are face down. I think there is room to further shorten the time from the author's record, but I think it may not be eight minutes. ... Maybe ... By Buster Sword's restraint, I think that it is very difficult. I will not do it.

Also, since the extreme LASS BOSS laser at the SA end can not be avoided by the launch position, it had to be avoided. In ZEALOT mode, it was an unavoidable + immediate death, it was a very unreasonable laser that sweat is not mercy.

Oh, I started showing time to the upper left when my boss was lashing from this time.

Anyone in the movie can do without editing the timer lol Hiroji expression hiding is ... in the spirit ... (^ ^:

By clearing out a wonderful boss rush, Mr. Sariel will be twice as much as the previous work. Clear rank does not matter.

Scapular

Reputation score
Does using the CG unlock cheat unlock the new CGs in this update?

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update 1.02 is out so if anyone want it PM me
Here's google translation of the update content
DepraviA-EgrigorI has been updated to Ver1.02. We apologize for any inconvenience, but please download the Ver1.02 data from DLSITE + after saving. Please move the saved data of Ver1.01 or earlier to the "save" folder of Ver1.02 and overwrite it.

We also implemented popular boss rush mode in previous work!

The appearance condition of the boss rush mode is "to rank all Rank D". What can I do with it? Using the CG full opening system, you can challenge quickly.

Major changes / additions are as follows.

· Boss lash mode installed
· Addition of CG when canceling boss lash mode
· Add CG when clearing ZEALOT mode
- Fixed display defects in Astral Sariel's animation mode
· Fixed a bug where THE FOOL was stationary in the air
· Please describe the details of the difficulty level ZEALOT of the menu screen.
Correct typing errors
· Fixed minor bug
· Partial boss easing difficulty
· Correct dead links in credits

ZEALOT Clear Benefit CG was pre-released in CG mode if it was already cleared at Ver 1.01 and earlier. The end rank when clearing ZEALOT is irrelevant.

For boss · rush, the record with the lowest difficulty of ZEALOT is about 9 minutes. (I will not dare say about the exact clearing time) Despite being an author, the race boss game in the bred condition was quite a sense of tension .... The way of fighting, I think that it is fun to explore ways of fighting, aiming to shorten the time, I think that weapons used are face down. I think there is room to further shorten the time from the author's record, but I think it may not be eight minutes. ... Maybe ... By Buster Sword's restraint, I think that it is very difficult. I will not do it.

Also, since the extreme LASS BOSS laser at the SA end can not be avoided by the launch position, it had to be avoided. In ZEALOT mode, it was an unavoidable + immediate death, it was a very unreasonable laser that sweat is not mercy.

Oh, I started showing time to the upper left when my boss was lashing from this time.

Anyone in the movie can do without editing the timer lol Hiroji expression hiding is ... in the spirit ... (^ ^:

By clearing out a wonderful boss rush, Mr. Sariel will be twice as much as the previous work. Clear rank does not matter.

Hot dang this circle really pays attention to the detail for the update.

codename:77

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
where is v.1.02 LINK???

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, technically, he didnt ask for the game. But who am i to say anything.

Cat99

Reputation score
Honestly I liked the first Game a bit more but still happy he decided to make a second game. :3

Waffllezz

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
So the game updated Dec 20, says it got additional content. Anybody know what this is or where a guy can get this update?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hm... I am not certain if it's proper to bump the thread with these news now, but apparently there is an English translation incoming.
Information comes from the author's twitter:
That's nice.
However from what I can see it looks like we're getting mad engrish. Is that 2nd image supposed to be a converstation between the 2 angels? Because I can't decipher what they're saying at all, it's like its a bunch of different conversations mashed into 1.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If I can still understand what they're trying to say, then I'll take what I can get. Also, one can hope that this is just the starting point of the translation, and later down the line, it'll be fine tuned.