What's new

RPG WolfRPG [Bluelab] Milky Quest II

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Anyone know the status of this game now or is it in hiatus?
in production, but don't be expecting it any time soon. Dlsite currently has it expected around late august 2020.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know the status of this game now or is it in hiatus?
His last post on Fantia was in late September, but it seems like the work is still progressing. He just doesn't give that many status updates. From the looks of it, he's still working on the game; mostly coming up with new monster girls to add and working on their art, I guess. It's hard to tell just from machine translation. The most recent post said he'd give news on the game once he's able to draw "the monster girl of the sea," or something like that.

EroKami

Reputation score
I Actually purchased the Latest Demo for 600 Yen ( Not sure why i did that )

The difference between the Paid one & Free ones you get on dlsite are : Completely Uncensored + Two New Girls + a few more Extra Monster Pills ( Pokeballs )

Uncensored on this is actually pretty hot. 5 more Months to the actual Stuff~

fsg.png

In case anyone wants it, its in my profile at f95zone. Find my User "DarkLust".

Your Welcome :D:D:D

Last edited:

DarkShadowBlu3

Reputation score
He said he might release the trial in its current state as the final product at some point so i guess just keep an eye out for that

jogo259

Reputation score
did we have access to debug in the menu like we can see in the video on dlsite ?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How's the progress on the game? Does anyone happen to have any update?
I'm not trying to be a dick, but you need to read the comments before posting.

well he announced the suspension of the game sadly..
The dev permanently suspended production of the game a while ago and hasn't made an update to his blog since, he said that he rapidly lost interest in the genre and wants to make a bug oriented AV instead.

Cologar

Reputation score
I'm not trying to be a dick, but you need to read the comments before posting.

The dev permanently suspended production of the game a while ago and hasn't made an update to his blog since, he said that he rapidly lost interest in the genre and wants to make a bug oriented AV instead.
Thanks for telling me, I did read the comments, but I just wanted a hard confirmation. You're not being a dick don't worry, it's probably me being the dick.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think he probably got burned out on this type of content for a while. The dev's interests are similar to mine, he loves tentacles but he also loves reverse rape. The two genres seem almost nothing alike, but other artists like Kyrieru has a similar taste.

I know bluehat went back to making tentacle/bug hentai for a while which he is working on for an upcoming project, but i think hes starting to get that fire again to make femdom/monster girl hentai. I hope this means we'll see milky quest 2 sometime in the few years.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think he probably got burned out on this type of content for a while. The dev's interests are similar to mine, he loves tentacles but he also loves reverse rape. The two genres seem almost nothing alike, but other artists like Kyrieru has a similar taste.
I don't think so.

These games are battlefuck. BF means when you win you dominate them, when you lose you get dominated. Since you always win, it means you're taking the aggressive role for the most part.
Also have you seen the poses the girls in Milky Quest 2 are in? Outside of like 1 maybe, they're all in submissive positions. You can even put a girl in a full-nelson and ram your dick in.

I'm not sure I agree that Kyrieru has similar tastes either.
Dude has Kurovadis, Noaica and that regularly updating game... forgot it's name. All 3 FeMCs getting raped and not enjoying it.
Sure he's done Eroico, but that's clearly not where he lies sexually if you look at the games he works on. Even his abandoned works are all FeMC about to be raped by monsters.

he loves tentacles but he also loves reverse rape. The two genres seem almost nothing alike,
OffTopic
__
How do you reverse rape tentacles... that makes no sense. That being said, you're probably not alone kinda?
Well there's one creative that comes to mind. One of the writers for MGE likes tentacles.

The way some MGE stories go when it comes to corrupting the heroine is that some monster girl comes out with tentacles and rapes a girl. When the girl gets raped by tentacles she becomes lewd as she realizes that she likes sex and stuff and becomes a monster, then that girl goes and finds the guy that she likes that she's been avoiding to her previous puritan mindset and rapes the guy. And they're married happily ever after.
__
To be honest, I dislike the MGE stories that have tentacles in them. If you're gonna turn them into sluts than stop being coward and make them sluts. I feel bad for the guy getting raped being brainwashed into thinking he's in a healthy relationship with a slut. The ones that don't have tentacles in them have the heroine actually come to terms with their sexuality on their own and re-evaluate their belief structure.
Like Another Story of Fallen Maiden's girl get shown visions of her becoming a monster and that makes her desires grow stronger, and she realizes she only has one person she wants to unload that desire onto.
__

Honestly, I don't think those two developers should be counted among devs who enjoy reverse rape content as they clearly don't.

Your position is making me curious though... You enjoy tentacles and reverse rape? What are some hentai-manga, anime, or games that you think fit this?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I never meant they like it at the same time, they like the genres separately. Eroico is clearly a RR game and Kyrieru has plenty of tentacle animations. Bluelab's interest in tentacles goes way back, but milkyquest is a reverse rape game, he even put it in his tags. I'm just using it as an example of two devs who made separate games where the focus is completely different.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I never meant they like it at the same time, they like the genres separately.
Wow. I'm retarded.
Ah but for real though, this is one of those things I never understood about some content creators.

Having such broad tastes is kinda weird to me. I'd think that liking Ryona like any of StudioS's works should instantly mean you'd be turned off by reverse rape titles or even romantic titles. But I guess there's more overlap between the two sides now than before...

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I forgot how good Bluehat's art was. Why did I stop following Bluehat's twitter again, let me just scrol-

Oh yeah, this guy did a fucking scat animation out of nowhere. Fucking nasty.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Its not out yet, its just a demo right now. The dev seems to gain and lose interest sporadically.