What's new

RPG WolfRPG [Bluelab] Milky Quest II

legol

Reputation score
The 22/11/2021 version from previous article should be the latest version.

About censorship:
The author left uncensored version of capture animation in his file. Note that only capture animation is uncensored, not the battle animation. But for some reason author still censored the doggy sex, a shame.
You need DXADecode to extract Data.wolf. Then rename Data.wolf as the game prioritize reading Data.wolf first before extracted file. Go to data > enemy > 処理前 (meaning uncensored) then copy all the file into"enemy" folder. You get it right if it ask you to replace file. Now enjoy the really really hot scene.

I also have done some manual UI translation of the demo, take time to transfer the translation to latest version. Other non UI text normally I use auto translation program from AdventCirno's MT Tool.
I can't seem to find the 処理前 file inside the enemy folder. Is it really there?
1637668298811.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
I guess I will just upload the zip file. Extract to Data > enemy.

Attachments

Last edited:

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
Capture moves are still censored, i don't know why, followed your steps and have the latest 23/11 version from his fantia.
I have no idea, I got mine from ciendlsite, 22/11/2021 version . Ensure the Data.wolf is renamed or move out of original place. Ensure you replace the correct image file.

legol

Reputation score
I have no idea, I got mine from ciendlsite, 22/11/2021 version . Ensure the Data.wolf is renamed or move out of original place. Ensure you replace the correct image file.
Ah, forgot the data.wolf renaming, thank you so much.

What do you do once you beat the vampire in the mansion??

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
The version where he ask you to download 2 separate .zip file has worse censoring lol. What a bummer. The 22/11/2021 is superior but he already take that down.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Anybody know how to get past the logs blocking a few areas?

legol

Reputation score
Anybody know how to get past the logs blocking a few areas?
Once you get to the mushroom forest, the witch will stop by next to a big purple mushroom, then you'll be able to take downthose logs. To get to the mushroom area, you have to defeat the cat robber girl and go inside the slime cave.

Also, I'm stuck after beating the vampire inside the mansion, I don't know where to go next. (Okay, you have to get a diamond from the purple mushroom, fuck my life)

The version where he ask you to download 2 separate .zip file has worse censoring lol. What a bummer. The 22/11/2021 is superior but he already take that down.
Thank god I got that one today xD

Last edited:

primeemu

Reputation score
hi, apologies in advance for the dumb question but how do I operate dxdadecode? I've downloaded it but every time I try to run it nothing happens. I'm trying to de-censor the game and am running into issues with it.

hi, apologies in advance for the dumb question but how do I operate dxdadecode? I've downloaded it but every time I try to run it nothing happens. I'm trying to de-censor the game and am running into issues with it.
I figured out to decode it but the game gives me an error after i tried to replace the files. I'll just play the censored version for now I suppose. I'm not tech saavy enough for this tbh.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The censorship in this game is a real tragedy, the animations are so good and deliberately ruined thanks to dlsite censorship. Will it be possible to overwrite the final game's files with the data form the 11/22 version? We still have that, right?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It might be possible to overwrite the pictures between the two versions if you still have the older files, assuming the filenames haven't changed it shouldn't affect the gameplay. If anyone does still have them anyway. Maybe petition the developer to share the less censored images on his CI-EN.

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content. Second offense. 1 week ban.
Here is untouched original 22/11/2021 version. Patch with zip file from post #62 for uncensored capture animation.
The save file of older version should be compatible as this is complete version. The dlsite version is just worse censorhip.
Mod edit - Link removed due to loli content.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Here is untouched original 22/11/2021 version. Patch with zip file from post #62 for uncensored capture animation.
Mod edit - Link removed due to loli content.
How did you manage to get the uncensored files, you talk to blue hat? Good stuff though, man.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Alright I've messed around heaps and got an older version and went through and got some of the uncensored battle animations and fixed a few up. It's only a couple but it's something I guess. Honestly not that much different.

Mod edit - Attachment removed due to loli content.

I put kidkiddo1's files in with these as well, just gotta do the same thing with extracting it and all.
I guess I will just upload the zip file. Extract to Data > enemy.

Klistern

Reputation score
How do I open the door in the main area of the mansion?
The witch is in the library on the left side of the mansion and I cannot progress from there