What's new

RPG WolfRPG [Bluelab] Milky Quest II

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Just finished the game.

It wasn't too difficult since you can farm bosses for their EXP.
Final Boss and secret book girl are probably the only two big challenges in the game. You can't unlock the book girl if you don't defeat her before the final boss though.

Blue Hat was very smart in how he used resources. He reused so many base sprites in interesting ways. Like the standing ass sprite for instance.

Should this game be tagged reverse rape?
Yeah it has that content, but it also has regular rape content as well.
It definitely should have the regular rape tag. Bee Knight girl remarks that she's being raped when you're capturing her, and the capture animations are very aggressive, and something you'll be doing a lot.
In fact, purely from an animation standpoint, there's way more male dominant stuff than the other way around.

I'm only saying this, because games like Evenicle also have reverse rape content, but don't have the tag because it's not the majority of the content in the game.

Lots of missable content and the final boss is insanely hard if you don't collect 13 pubes.
___

I used Advent Cirno's MTool to machine translate the game as I played. It bugs at the start so I had to first save past the mandatory lose fight in the beginning, then play the game translated, but I managed to get through the game machine translated. It's easy to understand the plot too.

Missing two myself...
Bottom right on the top left block is the elf.
It's the bossfight that happens if you capture a fairy in the forest.

You can refight her after you win the bossfight. She's in the center of the field to the right of where you get your first capture pill.
The bottom right is a dark elf.
If you take a candle from the storehouse outside the vampire's castle and take it to the forest and place it on the pedastal. Basically go into the forest follow the path and just keep going north. The next time you visit the candle she should be there complaining about the light.

Last edited:

tlargz

Reputation score
First you'll need to rename BasicData.wolf after you extracted it into a folder.
I feel pretty stupid not being able just get it to work... could someone explain it to me like I was 5 years old please?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
like I was 5 years old please?
Nope. You're obviously underage :ROFLMAO: But have some candy.

If you were 18+, I'd say you could Dxadecode the said file (BasicData.wolf -> folder, get!), rename the file so the folder takes precedence, and you'd be all set for modding/translating for this one file's content. That sums it up; young guys have that advantage that they learn faster, don't they? ;)
edit2: and when you become an old monkey, you might start to forget the most basic rules 🙈

edit: thx for the save, sorry -I pasted the unedited version. After double-checking edited one wasn't 100% safe either...

Last edited:

SDEDISK

Reputation score
Alright I've messed around heaps and got an older version and went through and got some of the uncensored battle animations and fixed a few up. It's only a couple but it's something I guess. Honestly not that much different.

I put kidkiddo1's files in with these as well, just gotta do the same thing with extracting it and all.
Hi can u sent me enemy file u has completed decode by uncensored.
thank you

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi can u sent me enemy file u has completed decode by uncensored.
thank you
The files I shared were the only ones that were really any different and still had no censoring, everything else is either the same or didn't exist because it was an older version.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This is a reminder to not share underage content. This includes uncensored images of character sprites.

primeemu

Reputation score
the mushroom powder seems to be bugged and wont activate on logs. has anyone else experienced this?

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is a reminder to not share underage content. This includes uncensored images of character sprites.
oh shit.... yeah my brain is dumb and i totally forgot - welp hopefully people know what to do for my post if they're interested.

On another note they've put out a couple of patches on their ci-en to fix up issues and added the fingering animations to the gallery.

Rough translated patch notes below
Fixed any bugs that were reported.
・ If you remove the protection of mushrooms, it will be negative.
・ All four cat-chan battles can escape
・ Dark elf continues to revive
・ The selling price of Hyper Pill is strange.
-Added a message about capturing monster pills
・ Slightly change the status of heavy stubs
・ Bug that the candle disappears
・ If you go out of the menu inside the house, you will be traveling alone (although an EV for a two-person trip will occur).
・ Made it possible to make amulets with gold for those who made a mistake in collecting pubic hair.
・ You can now see fingering and special motions in the dungeon.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
the mushroom powder seems to be bugged and wont activate on logs. has anyone else experienced this?
The mushroom powder is an item you can use on the first grass enemy type in the game. It transforms her into a different enemy.

To decompose wood logs you need mushroom juice which you can only get by fighting the white mushroom enemies.

Rikardo1000

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
I'm making a mod based on what I did in Milky Quest 1 hope you like it, I'll post it when I've finished a good part.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I'm making a mod based on what I did in Milky Quest 1 hope you like it, I'll post it when I've finished a good part.
Other than loli content, you have posted at wrong thread. Here is for MQ2, and you should post your MQ1 post there.
Not sure if it is too old to reply that thread although.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Other than loli content, you have posted at wrong thread. Here is for MQ2, and you should post your MQ1 post there.
Not sure if it is too old to reply that thread although.
I think they're saying that they're making a mod for MQ2 based on what they did for MQ1. Not that it matters since they already got banned.

Reputation score
I think they're saying that they're making a mod for MQ2 based on what they did for MQ1. Not that it matters since they already got banned.
I see. I misunderstand what he said.
If I know the way to repack the files to something.wolf, I would also like to share the files....:unsure:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i should have read this thread earlier, because i grinded for two hours in the forest wondering why the aluranes were impossible to kill. I thought defeating the bee general would help in some way, so i grinded for that. mans gotta fix the bug where the fairy queen doesn't load. I didn't want to grind much more man, i grabbed a save and went straight to the gallery. tophat girl has a unique blowjob scenes when she uses a move only seen while battling her. it isnt in the gallery. any other unique, battle exclusive scenes i should know about?

KarinP

Reputation score
i should have read this thread earlier, because i grinded for two hours in the forest wondering why the aluranes were impossible to kill. I thought defeating the bee general would help in some way, so i grinded for that. mans gotta fix the bug where the fairy queen doesn't load. I didn't want to grind much more man, i grabbed a save and went straight to the gallery. tophat girl has a unique blowjob scenes when she uses a move only seen while battling her. it isnt in the gallery. any other unique, battle exclusive scenes i should know about?
the dark matter fairy in the dark forest also got a battle exclusive blowjob attack that heal her

Edit: Do you guys know how to progress after talking to the witch girl in the book area? I found the imprisoned guy first before talking to the witch girl som I don't know if that will soft lock me or not.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Edit: Do you guys know how to progress after talking to the witch girl in the book area? I found the imprisoned guy first before talking to the witch girl som I don't know if that will soft lock me or not.
iirc:
- boy asks for a book about lockpicking
- witch points you to the eastern section
- look for the book (NE corner, no shiny)
- back to prison, open door
- now you need some alchemy, speak to witch
- you'll be missing a book, witch gives key to NW room
- you can now mix the potion, get a wire cutter...
- you're good to go. SAVE because you can't go back to main map once boyo's with you