What's new

RPG WolfRPG [Bluelab] Milky Quest II

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game dev posted uncensored images on Twitter prior to game release, however the game was required to be censored in order to go on sale in Dlsite. those uncensored files still exist, but the dev doesn't sell the game on any platform that doesn't require censorship as of yet.

I'd imagine that most game devs have all of their original uncensored art in their files, but due to Japanese law are unable to distribute it in Japan.

Its an injustice frankly, especially when it comes to art of this quality.

BlueKingShana

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get all of the pubic hairs for the special charm?
Outside of the first day, there will usually be a point whilst you progress in the story when the witch will leave you to study or examine something. At those times, you have to go back to the house to pick the hairs up from her bed. If you do it whilst she's in the house and/or still in your party, she'll bust you and you won't be able to pick them up.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
blue hat uploaded an early version of milky quest 3 on his fantia, i don't know what the contents are but in case someone is interested or has the money i just wanted to give the info u.u

mitsudo

Reputation score
How do you capture the boss? After I defeated the 1st boss (Elf) she appears again at the garden with the fairies, I fight her again and cannot capture her even if her health bar is low.

someonebored

Reputation score
How do you capture the boss? After I defeated the 1st boss (Elf) she appears again at the garden with the fairies, I fight her again and cannot capture her even if her health bar is low.
Progress through the game, you'll unlock enhanced versions of the item which allows you to capture enemies (and, eventually, bosses).

mitsudo

Reputation score
One of the settings ingame actually speeds up the combat and animations actually View attachment 41921

Also got the whole gallery now (blue haired book girl is bugged and goes to slime girl - pink haired is basically the same)

*EDIT* scratch that I used cheat engine to beat the final boss after having too much trouble with what I have (new saves)
Attached are also my saves if anyone really wants them (you can rename them for other slots if you want) but its:
slot3 - just before final boss fight if you want to try fight here
slot4 - full gallery with downstairs having final boss/extra scenes (final boss has a defeat scene that isn't in the normal list btw)
*not sure what save data99 does but I assume its something important so that's in there too*
Thanks a lot!!

Gookaboo

Reputation score
Well, I can't beat the final boss. It's not even that she can defeat me, it's just that I can't defeat her. It's a goddamn stalemate thanks to her massive healing ability. The only option I can think of is grinding out thousands of gold to upgrade the lesser charm you get from giving that charm lady the pubic hairs. That's the only way I can think of beating the final boss without cheating somehow.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Since the english version came out, I am now back on this game for better or worse. I actually gotten further thanks to being able to understand what I'm supposed to do and beat the "forest lord", which is apparently just a normal elf.

Also please help me, I forgot how cruel and directionless this game is.

-How do you get past the rotten logs
-How do you kill the unmoving mandragora bitch in something other than a 999999 turn purgatory, who thought this enemy was a good idea for the first fucking area of all things.
-Where am I supposed to go after beating the elf?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Since the english version came out, I am now back on this game for better or worse. I actually gotten further thanks to being able to understand what I'm supposed to do and beat the "forest lord", which is apparently just a normal elf.

Also please help me, I forgot how cruel and directionless this game is.

-How do you get past the rotten logs
-How do you kill the unmoving mandragora bitch in something other than a 999999 turn purgatory, who thought this enemy was a good idea for the first fucking area of all things.
-Where am I supposed to go after beating the elf?
This game's directionlessness isn't that bad.

If you can't do something. Move on and save it for later.
You can't do everything in region one in the beginning.

So if you notice you can't beat an enemy... don't fight them.
You'll make progress pretty easily.

The hardest part of the game is the final boss. The battle for the final boss starts at the very beginning of the game. You need to get all of the witches pubic hairs. This means you have to go into her room and grab the hairs while she's not in the house. There are times when she acts on her own and doesn't follow you. During those and ONLY those times can you refight Windine and get pubic hairs. MAKE SURE YOU GET THEM.

And don't sell them.
That's the only advice I think a newbie would need. I didn't have the advice and I still beat the game under 6 hours, so I'm sure you can do it too.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
This game's directionlessness isn't that bad.

So if you notice you can't beat an enemy... don't fight them.
You'll make progress pretty easily.
Nothing to do with difficulty at this point, I know I can eventually grind out any enemy (also capturing the tree girls are easier than taking their HP down to 0). I'm very familiar with Undyne's difficulty so I know better than to try scaling that wall just yet. My problem is I have no idea where I need to go, game won't tell me what to do and all locked off areas including those rope bridges going up the hills have stayed locked. Because so little information is given at this point of the game I don't know if I'm either softlocked in the first area or captures have something to do with progression. Or if the elf appearing is just an optional boss gained through capturing. I legit was hoping the english version would clue me in on where to go but the situation hasn't remotely changed.

Anyhow, story-wise I've gotten 4 chests (including the starter chest) to unlock moves in area 1, also I've captured all the normal enemies except the soldier bee and beaten the elf easily enough. The witch did her research in the house and rejoined me so now I can't fight Undyne. Can't go through the gates, can't get past the rotten logs and can't go up the places where rope bridges are. In other words there's nowhere else to proceed to that I know of. How do I progress from here?

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Nothing to do with difficulty at this point, I know I can eventually grind out any enemy (also capturing the tree girls are easier than taking their HP down to 0). I'm very familiar with Undyne's difficulty so I know better than to try scaling that wall just yet. My problem is I have no idea where I need to go, game won't tell me what to do and all locked off areas including those rope bridges going up the hills have stayed locked. Because so little information is given at this point of the game I don't know if I'm either softlocked in the first area or captures have something to do with progression. Or if the elf appearing is just an optional boss gained through capturing. I legit was hoping the english version would clue me in on where to go but the situation hasn't remotely changed.

Anyhow, story-wise I've gotten 4 chests (including the starter chest) to unlock moves in area 1, also I've captured all the normal enemies except the soldier bee and beaten the elf easily enough. The witch did her research in the house and rejoined me so now I can't fight Undyne. Can't go through the gates, can't get past the rotten logs and can't go up the places where rope bridges are. How do I progress from here?
So you tried to return and fought the mating press girl?
Well I believe to the west of the starting house there's another door.. I'm not sure I remember all that well sorry, but if you got the capture item, and beat the first boss,. The one that gets mad at you for capturing fairies, then you can go to the next area which I think is the undead and catgirl area.

I'd have to play the game again to remember cause it's been a while... sorry.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
So you tried to return and fought the mating press girl?
Uhhh, the elf? The girl wrapped up with vines? I beat the elf and got the trophy and also got past into the two rooms the tree-vine-whatever girls were in the way of. Undyne I didn't bother with and I can't fight her at all because the witch is with me again. Is this gonna force me to do a new game again?

Well I believe to the west of the starting house there's another door.. I'm not sure I remember all that well sorry, but if you got the capture item, and beat the first boss,. The one that gets mad at you for capturing fairies, then you can go to the next area which I think is the undead and catgirl area.
Yup, the undead zone. It's still locked. Got the trophy, got the capture items, captured all the normal enemies aside from the stupid bee soldier who just won't be captured.
If this is a softlock I think this happened last time I played it too. Freaking janky-ass game, maybe I should go into an editor and just remove those gates...

darkmana

Reputation score
Couldn't find anyone with a similar issue to me, so sorry if this has already been answered. After you place the candle in the forest and fight the dark elf, how do you proceed from there? The castle has a room that's too dark to see and the other doors are locked, I'm not sure where to go.

EDIT: Figured it out, had to grab a candle from the house to the south and replace the small candle.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Kagura games just posted that Milky Quest 2 will be available on Steam January 28th.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necro but Kagura games version of this game is out.

.......I REALLY GETTING SICK OF KAGURA GAMES TO MAKE ORIGINAL SAVE FILE INCOMPATIBLE TO EVERY GAME THEY'VE LOCALIZED!!

Grrrrr........ I never seen anyone posting 100% completion save file for any game from Kagura but I will be waiting one here if anyone like to share one....

Edit: Never mind, I got it else where.....
Although, some character are apparently not fully uncensored it seems....

Last edited: