What's new

RPG WolfRPG [Bluelab] Milky Quest II

hanzomang

Reputation score
where's the last boss and how do I catch the bees?
edit: nvm, i found out

I beat undine, but I haven't caught her yet.

Last edited:

hanzomang

Reputation score
Here's a trial save with Undine included in the gallery, BelowAverageLookingGuy (and whoever else wants it.) Don't check my inventory or you may notice some black magic not for the faint of heart.

The blue pill that you get 3 of from the chest near the bridge seems to only have two phases before capture. The counter stops at 20 rather than 0, so maybe that's why the Undine capture would always fail. I never tried to capture her with a normal pill. You gotta remember to save your Master Ball for the most tricky Pokemon.

I'm curious if we'll end up with a similar situation as the first game where a fan translates the game and the developer makes rather appropriate use of it. Either way, I can't wait to see an uncensored version in the future. The capture animations (although all of them are reused except Undine's, currently,) are fantastically lewd.
I caught undine without the amount of stuff you had in your inventory. just need around 7 potions and the 3 super pills (I sort of got lucky I guess and caught her with the first one).

Here's my save:

Attachments

Last edited:

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good news, everyone!

tl;dr he wants to restart development. He said shooting AV was not very fun, and he thinks it's his life's goal to make an eroge instead. He is considering reducing the Fantia subscription to 300 yen and releasing each stage individually to reward his supporters in case he loses motivation again. He says he wants to release a demo in his next post.

Cologar

Reputation score
Good news, everyone!

tl;dr he wants to restart development. He said shooting AV was not very fun, and he thinks it's his life's goal to make an eroge instead. He is considering reducing the Fantia subscription to 300 yen and releasing each stage individually to reward his supporters in case he loses motivation again. He says he wants to release a demo in his next post.
Woah, didn't know he was shooting AV, pretty cool

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He updated Milky Quest II on his Fantia on April 26th. It adds a fingering animation to the honeybee, a book girl (also with fingering animation), and the zombie graveyard girl from MQ 1 with a new finishing animation. The animations were neat but if you don't have a Fantia you're not missing much. Check his Twitter instead.

Most of the Fantia post is apologies for not adding much content, but also...
  • He explains a new "throat thrust(?)" DEF-penetrating attack that ignores DEF.
  • He wants to add more paizuri and footjobs but says it will take a while.
  • He also wants to add a character with dark skin based on a spellbook.
  • He plans on making more characters with each update.
  • He moved to the city and is broke, so he wants to list the game on DLSite ASAP and is considering making a Fantia supporter exclusive character.
  • He ends by saying he wants to add two more characters by then end of golden week (which ended 3 weeks ago lol).

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He dropped another demo on Fantia a week or two ago, but it just included a slight redo of the ghost girl and the addition of a few other sprites with no interesting new animations. His Twitter is full of new spritework recently though so I'm hoping for another big update in the next month.

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Minor update two days ago to Fantia. Added the NPC witch girl as an enemy (fuck yeah!), her name is apparently "Ruru-rouge." Also added "Merudina," the mating press position plant girl on his Twitter. And also added Honeybee Guardian, a recolored version of the regular honeybee enemy. Only basic sex animations for these characters for now; capture animations not yet implemented, sadly.

Long rambling blog post about the direction he want to take the game in, the state of the doujin eroge industry, etc. tl;dr he wants to charge 6,666 yen for the game (!) because he want to make it very high quality, he wants to make a GIF sheet to give as a reward to tiers over 600 yen (since the 1300 yen tier doesn't get anything extra at the moment).

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
SO every time little wizard girl asks me if I want to help her I say yes. She then asks me to defeat the pink haired girl. Once I beat the pink haired girl the wizard asks me to work for her, then she asked me to beat the pink haired girl.
WTF? I just beat the pink haired girl and now you want me to beat her again? I am lost...😫

BelValdemar

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hi everyone. I try to log into my account on the fantia, but I keep throwing it out. Can not download. If it doesn't make it difficult, you can throw off the last available version of the game.

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, time flies. Another Fantia update 3 days ago. New content in this demo - he decided to make a "mushroom forest" themed area, so he created four more characters:
  • Mush (as in "mushroom," I'm assuming) - reverse cowgirl (fuck yeah!)
  • Pure mushroom - cowgirl
  • Mossy mushroom - cowgirl
  • Semen server (maybe better translated as "semen dispenser") - shota tied to a chair getting endlessly blown by two girls

tl;dr shit from his blogpost for hardcore fans/nerds only:

First paragraph complains about how he wanted to get another demo out by summer, but that he hasn't gotten much work done, and how he wanted to finish the game by autumn, but now it's impossible. Some talk about how "perfect" is the enemy of "good" and how he's decided to leave the mushroom characters as they are for now instead of trying to get them to be perfect. Added a system to layer multiple character sprites over each other to produce more complex animations (what happened to 'perfect is the enemy of good?') Gameplay mechanics tangent. Talks about how people complained that MQ1 wasn't enough of a game, and so he wants to make MQ2 more challanging and complex. But, he's considering adding a strong weapon to the game to allow you to cheese through fights (but you may miss some events by using it). Also, he's thinking of making a Nico Nico gameplay video at some point.

p.s. BlueHat, if you read this thread, please keep working hard, your game is awesome.

Last edited:

ChickenDisaster

Reputation score
Well I just downloaded the newest game update on BlueHat's ci-en and there are a lot of animations that just won't load, could anybody help with that?

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Latest demo came out 9/19. A few new characters, some new animations (including an awesome missionary one, you can see it on his twitter) and he reused some of the animations on a bunch of the existing characters that didn't have any capture animations yet. He said he's decided to do 3 different capture animations for each character (though some will be reused).

Well I just downloaded the newest game update on BlueHat's ci-en and there are a lot of animations that just won't load, could anybody help with that?
If it's just black with sound effects, it means he hasn't created those animations yet.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
I Purchased the Latest Demo for 10th Oct 2021. As ULMF is a Link sharing Nazi.

You can find the Latest Demo there if you browse through the Thread "Milky Quest" on F95zone~

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dev says the game will be done within 50 days.

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Latest post says he wants 2000 yen for the game. If you're a 600 yen supporter or above, you'll get it for "free." That's a lot for an H game, but I'd pay it. I don't think anyone makes pixel art quite like this guy. Plus I really want him to restart that one Monster Conceiver game. And as Serafyn mentioned above, game is slated for release on 11/30.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Since nobody's mentioned it yet and it's been around a month...
It's out. Also it got a recent update.

With that said, can we get a translation and guide for this? Because fucking hell it got a step up in difficulty, even with the levelling up some enemies can just spam heal faster than you can hit them and go right back to full HP. Excessively sadistic if you ask me...

legol

Reputation score
Since nobody's mentioned it yet and it's been around a month...
It's out. Also it got a recent update.

With that said, can we get a translation and guide for this? Because fucking hell it got a step up in difficulty, even with the levelling up some enemies can just spam heal faster than you can hit them and go right back to full HP. Excessively sadistic if you ask me...
Is that the full game post? Since it says 99.99% and it's not yet on dlsite

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Is that the full game post? Since it says 99.99% and it's not yet on dlsite
Far as I'm aware it is. I'm able to download and play it but I can't get very far 'cause Japanese text, but the dev's post says you can play through it from beginning to end.
You may not want to wait for another version, since he stated he will be adding censorship to it.

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
The 22/11/2021 version from previous article should be the latest version.

About censorship:
The author left uncensored version of capture animation in his file. Note that only capture animation is uncensored, not the battle animation. But for some reason author still censored the doggy sex, a shame.
You need DXADecode to extract Data.wolf. Then rename Data.wolf as the game prioritize reading Data.wolf first before extracted file. Go to data > enemy > 処理前 (meaning uncensored) then copy all the file into"enemy" folder. You get it right if it ask you to replace file. Now enjoy the really really hot scene.

I also have done some manual UI translation of the demo, take time to transfer the translation to latest version. Other non UI text normally I use auto translation program from AdventCirno's MT Tool.

Attachments

legol

Reputation score
Far as I'm aware it is. I'm able to download and play it but I can't get very far 'cause Japanese text, but the dev's post says you can play through it from beginning to end.
You may not want to wait for another version, since he stated he will be adding censorship to it.
Wish I could, Ci-en doesn't want my credit card. Don't understand why since dlsite reads it well.

Edit: Got it on fantia x)