What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active RPG Maker [Boko877] Girl Beats Hero

Reputation score
Does Shisuka have any moves that can finish the hero off in a lewd way? Also how does she react when you win against her?
She has no lewd moves. After the fight, she admits that the hero is strong, but she then points her sword towards his neck again the moment he lets his guard down. So I guess this means it doesn't quite count as a win.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good grief that woman sounds completely annoying. Guess I'll avoid her when that version gets a public release.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It almost seems like she was quickly put together for all the people constantly begging for BB content every new patch. Short fight, she has like 5 moves and they're all sword-related except for one which is a kick to the groin. I get that people want what they like but I've found that one in particular to be a significantly whiny group who almost never seem satisfied, especially in the case of this game where there is already quite a bit of it already.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
Huh, I kinda like Shizuka. She got a pretty good design, and her fighting style is pretty good. Disarming to deal big damage next turn, and parrying to keep gaining power to burst you down in one attack~ That's pretty hot~

He gotta revive the monster lord cause girls are getting too stronk. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets accused of being a fallen hero at some point, though. It'd probably be a good excuse for giving all of the girls a game over scene.
You know, now that I think about a fallen hero, would be really interesting if Alf will eventually fight a much stronger, hero level, Millis. After all, she wanted to be a hero, right?

Reputation score
0.2.9 has been released to supporters and 0.2.5 is available for free.
0.2.9 includes the martial arts mode for Selunelia, which is available after fighting her the first time. She's not particularly hard.
0.2.5 includes another fight with Shisen available after fighting Auphemia.

Pretty much all of the dialogue for Eiruferu and selunelia has been modified. It should all be better now.
Eiruferu had huge changes, removing every crude thing she said, mentions of casteration, severely reducing the emphasis on her plan to tarnish the hero's image, etc...
On the other hand, I think Selunelia's changes were pretty small and mostly aren't worth mentioning.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
Huh, he added more potential plot after you beat Selunelia, interesting.

Wonder what will happen next? We know that Selunelia's magic can be considered to be pretty powerful, but the barrier she's talking about didn't even budge, or so she claims. Since it's mentioned, it has to mean something...

Also, I'm wishing that if Satan will get revived, there will be a R63 twist, I don't know why I want that to happen :p

Reputation score
Huh, he added more potential plot after you beat Selunelia, interesting.

Wonder what will happen next? We know that Selunelia's magic can be considered to be pretty powerful, but the barrier she's talking about didn't even budge, or so she claims. Since it's mentioned, it has to mean something...

Also, I'm wishing that if Satan will get revived, there will be a R63 twist, I don't know why I want that to happen :p
I'd bet that barrier wouldn't be a match for our hero's void.
And knowing Boko, he'll probably just make the monster lord female if we're going to fight it. I really doubt he'll go through the trouble of animating a male character.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd bet that barrier wouldn't be a match for our hero's void.
And knowing Boko, he'll probably just make the monster lord female if we're going to fight it. I really doubt he'll go through the trouble of animating a male character.
the MC becomes the monster lord

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Late to the party, but I stumbled across Boko's site/patreon recently and love what I've found. Well, I'd actually already played his dlsite games a while back but they weren't exactly my thing.

GBH is way more suited to my tastes though, since erotic combat's my h-game jam. I'm more interested in the lewd stuff than the pure reverse-ryona (the sword girls are bottom tier), but when it's mixed and matched (e.g. Lusy or Street Fighter Selunelia) then it's great. Best fight is Alcia for reasons.

I'm still interested in seeing how UFG2 develops, largely because of the ero gauge addition and my hope that Selene will be one of the opponents. My understanding from his patreon is that he'll be focusing on that game now.

Thanks for your work on the revised TLs by the way. Not that it matters, but I'm assuming GBH chapter 1 still has the old TLer's work, since some of the characters come off pretty differently in it.

Reputation score
Auphemia's manor is the best.
Yeah, he's going to focus on UFG2 now and Selene is very likely to be added to the game after Sherri.
I didn't touch any of the dialogue in cp1, so yeah, it's still the old TLer's work. It's pretty low on our list of priorities, so if it ever gets revised, I doubt it'll be anytime soon.

Reputation score
So Boko made a Ci-en account because Enty seems to have been causing some problems for him, and he made a video that shows off various animations from the game. Curiously, he added some animations from Selunelia, which is still exclusive to backers. The video is on Iwara and there's a link to it on the Ci-en page:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the riding drain attack from the witch already in the free version, or so far only in the version for supporters?

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What could Boko be planning for the next update? Will we get to see an interesting new girl or not? Also how does the Witch's new hip attack look?

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What could Boko be planning for the next update? Will we get to see an interesting new girl or not? Also how does the Witch's new hip attack look?
I don't think there's been any word yet on the next GBF update since he's working on UFG2 again for now. I'm curious as well though since the latest bit of plot development was pretty interesting. I imagine we'll get a new character.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Yeah, there probably won't be any plot progression in GBH while he's working on UFG2. If he makes an update, then it'll probably be a small one. Maybe another update like Shisuka's, a hard mode for an existing character, or even a side story. He previously mentioned a few ideas for side stories, so I'm guessing that's what we'll be getting..

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like there's a of a potential next enemy for GBH. Is our Hero perhaps going to visit a magic academy? The tweet implies so, as a guest speaker. I love magic. I hope it ends up as a whole new area with at least 2-3 enemies within, eventually. Perhaps student > teacher > head of school?

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
More humiliation for Alf? I do not think the poor guy can take much more of it. Still going to be enjoying Millis sitting on his face again very soon.

Edit 1: Think there is going to be some more magical shrinking?

Last edited: