What's new

ACT Patreon Ci-En [Boko877] Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 (UFG2)

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Boko877, the creator of Ultimate Fighting Girl ( ), Ultimate Fighting Girl type B ( ), and Girl Beats Hero, is back with UFG2.

Current Version:
Alpha 0.2.3

Useful Links:

Other Games:
Girl Beats Hero

Description
This is an action game in which you're in a one-on-one fight against a female fighter. Certain prompts in-game dictate what you need to do to avoid damage as well as deal it out yourself. The opponent can use both physical attacks and "pleasure" attacks that can weaken or otherwise debuff you in some way. While this is a mixed-fighting game, it leans away from ryona and sits more along the lines of reverse-ryona. That said, the goal of the game is to defeat the opponent. Like other games from the developer, this game makes use of MMD animation within the combat itself, mostly centered on the techniques of the female character(s) and not the main character.

Controls
Directional Arrows + the Z button (or Spacebar) to choose an action. You can also use your mouse and left click to choose an option.

Story:
TBD. Man tries to prove himself and challenge an underground fighting circuit dominated by women. As of now, you can fight Sherri and Selene.

An alpha demo of this game is available on Patreon. If there is ever a public demo, a link to the public demo will be provided when it is released.

I will not share any demos locked behind the Patreon or Ci-En paywall.

10/12/2021: Removed Enty tag. Added Ci-En tag. Added link to Boko877's other game under-construction, Girl Beats Hero.
12/10/2021: Added DLSite page

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wonder if clothes destruction would be possible in this if its reverse-ryona (if the ryona im thinking of is the females dominating the males) as it would be nice to fight the girl in clothes similer to the first fighting girl game. (lingerine)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hope this time the girl will once again have more pervy attacks like she did in the first two games of this kind. In the last game of him the girl hat almost only vanilla boxing moves.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I wonder if clothes destruction would be possible in this if its reverse-ryona (if the ryona im thinking of is the females dominating the males) as it would be nice to fight the girl in clothes similer to the first fighting girl game. (lingerine)
Ryona is female being beaten up/injured by men. So what you're thinking of is reverse-ryona, I suppose.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The alpha is out on patreon. It's mostly just a proof-of-concept for the game. You can change the main menu language in the options, but as soon as the fight is over and you go back to the main menu, it's reverted to Japanese.

Interesting to note that there is a "character select" included in the menu. As well as an "opening story" which will likely explain a little bit as to why the fight(s) are happening. There's also a button for a tutorial. As of now there is no other character than Sherri, and the opening story and tutorial are not yet implemented.

Reputation score
Played the alpha and it's a bit different from the other UFG games, but easily my favorite.
No one explained the game yet, so I'll try to do it. I managed to beat her on very hard, so I think I figured out how things work.

The biggest difference between this game and the previous ones is the fact this a turn based game. Every single turn, you and Sherry get to choose an action. However, the turns are very short, and you will miss your turn if you take too long. It's kinda like the fight with Loretta in GBH, except faster and without menus you need to scroll through.
There's also the addition of an arousal bar, which makes it harder to escape from her grabs. So now you have HP, Spirit(?), and arousal. We can also see Sherry's HP, Spirit, and lack of arousal gauge.

The controls are pretty simple. You have 4 actions and you hold the directional buttons before pressing space or Z to select what you want to do.
-Up is attack.
-Down is Special, which consumes your Spirit. You can use recover to decrease arousal, or a power blow to deal an OK amount of damage.
-Left is Guard.
-Right is break, which is a kick. Doesn't seem to deal as much damage as attacking.
Note that holding a direction down allows you to charge your action in order to make it more powerful. This is especially vital because some of her special attacks require you to charge your guard in order to defend properly. You should always charge because there is no punishment for changing actions in the last second before pressing space.

Sherry has 3 actions she can perform during a turn.
Attack (Red circle): She kicks you to deal some damage. She can use part of her gauge to use a special attack.
Grab (Blue circle): A grab that triggers a QTE in order to escape. She can use part of her gauge to use a special grab.
Guard (Green circle): She'll dodge your attack. If you guard or miss your turn, she'll recover some of her Spirit and HP.
Naturally, mashing won't work well because you need to pay attention to what she does.
This is what I know about countering her:
-Red circle (She's attacking):
Special: Cancels her attack and allows you to perform your skill.
Guard: prevents damage. A heavy guard leads to a counter so you'll end up dealing damage.
Attack: You both hit each other. This is what I go for since I can outdamage her easily.
If she performs a special attack then you have to block because everything else will fail. Depending on how powerful her attack is, you can tell by her animation, you may need to go for a heavy guard.
Break: She hits you and dodges the kick.

-Blue circle (Grab):
Attack: You prevent the grab and attack.
Special: You prevent the grab and perform your skill.
Break: You prevent the grab and kick, but she will dodge.
Guard. You'll get grabbed.
If she performs a special grab (Hurricanarana), then you need to perform a heavy attack. Everything else seems to fail.

-Green Circle (Guard):
Break: You kick her for a small amount of damage. The only reliable choice.
Special: If you recover, then you'll just recover and she won't do anything. She will counter a power blow, so it's a complete waste.
Attack: She'll dodge and gain some spirit.
Guard: She'll recover and regain some HP and Spirit

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The animation is even better than usual, and I already consider Boko to have a keen director's eye. As far as H-Game content goes, I can't really think of anyone comparable.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it just me, or the game feels really heavy? I mean, probably not optimized yet, but some moves just lags the game considerably...
Also, noticed the Character Select menu... Damn, if Boko is actually planning to put his girls in one by one, it's going to be his most ambitious project. Hypuuu.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is it just me, or the game feels really heavy? I mean, probably not optimized yet, but some moves just lags the game considerably...
Also, noticed the Character Select menu... Damn, if Boko is actually planning to put his girls in one by one, it's going to be his most ambitious project. Hypuuu.
His games have always been on the more intensive end of rpgmaker. All of the animations bog the software down.

Reputation score
Version 0.0.9 has been released for Patreon supporters, but the previous version didn't go public. It seems there won't be any free versions of UFG2.
This update mainly adds some new moves for Sherri, Sierra as part of the tutorial, and the opening story.
The opening starts with a narration from the protagonist, just like in the previous games, but we get a little more dialogue and details this time. Our protagonist is actually an underworld fighter, so he's much stronger than the previous protags. In fact, he's the strongest fighter in a rising underworld organization called the 'Reigners', and he has yet to experience a single defeat. The Reigners received a letter of challenge from the UFG, in which they demanded the strongest fighter from the Reigners. Unsurprisingly, the UFG weren't taken seriously, but the leader obliged and asked the protag (who wanted nothing to do with this) to go there and put them in their place. And so he did. After arriving at UFG's arena and having a chat & an optional tutorial from Sierra, Sierra guides our protag to the ring after telling him that all the men who came here before him were easily defeated (guess this confirms that things didn't go well for UFG1 guy). Afterwards, she wishes him good luck and proceeds to slide off of the screen as the opening reaches its end.
And that's pretty much it for the opening. Now that that's out of the way, I guess Boko can focus all of his attention on what truly matters: the PLOT.

If anyone who's not a patreon supporter wants to see the new animations, then you can find them on Boko's twitter account. He uploaded most of them there.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
can't wait for selene's moves
We're probably gonna have to wait a while though, lol.

I'm just speculating here, but Sherri probably isn't even finished yet, and I've been reading more and more people asking him about GBH on Patreon and Twitter so he may feel pressured to go back to that. I'm a fan of both settings, though, so it's all good with me.

____

OP has been updated with the new version information. Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he stopped using Enty and has since moved his Japanese posts to Ci-En? If so I'll update the OP to reflect that change tomorrow.

Reputation score
Yeah, Sherri's definitely not finished yet. It'll probably be a while before she is.

I think Enty was giving him some trouble so he may be planning on getting rid of it eventually. Looking at his twitter bio, he only mentions Patreon and Ci-En, so I guess he'd rather people use those.

Reputation score
Senpai released version 010 as a minor update. Select mode is probably the most important addition. These are the changes he listed:
-Added SELECT mode
-Changed to erase the escape bar when HP0
-During battle, erase gauge with SHIFT key
(Other HUDs cannot be deleted for now.)
-Extension of circle display time in EASY mode
-Motion change when guarding "Air Assault"
-Bug fixes and minor adjustments

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Version is out. Features some new skills and a victory event if you win, along with other minor changes.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
The v0.1.4 update's now properly out on Patreon and Ci-en, but more importantly, he's confirmed he's going to be working on Selene. Obviously it'll be a while before she's in any kind of fighting state, but it's still great news.