What's new

ACT Patreon Ci-En [Boko877] Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 (UFG2)

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Boko recently tweeted that he'd ideally like to sell UFG2 on DLsite (with voices) in May or June--albeit, it sounds like he's pessimistic he'll actually be done by then, so officially the release date is still "TBA".

On top of finishing Selene, I expect he'll need to contact a seiyuu, so the release date will probably depend on the seiyuu's work schedule...

Either way, nice to hear it confirmed that he hopes to completely finish UFG2 within months. :love: Even if it ends up taking a few months longer for some reason, that still feels like "soon" to me, since UFG2 has been in development (on and off) for around two years.

Missing_ID

Lurker
Reputation score
I just checked out UFG2 v0.1.8 (And the 0.1.9 update), and, whew... Boko only gives Selene 2 new moves, but they're fricking amazing~

Especially her Sweet kiss attack. Not only gameplay wise it actually gives you a lot of escape, but it's so... um, exciting to look at too. That little hair whip she does if she knocks you out with it is something subtle, but so amazing to see~ He went all out to make that move, and it's perfect.

Nousagi

Reputation score
Hello, I'm new here, I'm a big reverse ryona fan and I love boko's work. Is there any discord server for the boko877 fans ? why not creating one, it'd be easier to share informations and talk about the UFG or GBH universe to each other.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
On Ci-En Boko mentioned spending June working on scenes, and will start finishing the update in July. So we can possibly expect a new update then.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 has been updated to alpha ver 0.2.3

-----System
*Escape bar arrows
Can be entered using directional keys only
*Use the ALT key to escape at any time(Only Select mode).
*Display images when selecting characters at the start of battle.
*Changed "CHARACTER SELECT" on the menu screen to "CHARACTER".
Each character's profile can be viewed.
*Added "EXTRA" to the menu.
The contents are still under construction.
Plans to add another story for each character.
----Sherri
Add a point of view to face-sitting.
-----Selene
*Added a few tricks.
Stinkface
Hip Drop
Leg Choke
Breast Hammer
*Changed the motion of hip attack.
*Slightly modified some motions.

Also, video files included in the game are now encrypted due to other sites illegally modding, distributing, and selling the game.
Remember that this forum is for discussion. be very careful of downloading from other sites.

I love Selene.

OP
BluFalcon

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Small news update. A sales notice page for UFG2 was created on DLsite. Link in the first post. Boko said they'll be updating the game even after the game initially goes on sale. This news came from their ci-en page. No word yet on Patreon and what this means for people who can't purchase things from DLSite, but I'm not too worried about it.

edit:
An update post came out on their Patreon basically mirroring what was said on their Ci-En. No English page yet. Also as a bonus, anyone who has supported them on Patreon for 3 months (unsure if this is in a row or just total) will get the game for free (until January, I think). As said before, updates will continue even after the sale, right now there is only one bit of extra content.

Personally, I think I qualify, lol.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also as a bonus, anyone who has supported them on Patreon for 3 months (unsure if this is in a row or just total) will get the game for free (until January, I think)
The download link in the PM will become invalid after January 2022.
Dunno if you get updates for free, though.

memer123

Reputation score
I was a patreon for months but then patreon removed me from pledging for some reason
not sure if I qualify now

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice to see so many people supported Boko. Yeah, it's only the last 3 months in a row; based on his tweets, it seems like there are technical limitations that make it hard to send messages based on lifetime support. At least, that's how it was with Ci-en.

For more than two years now, I held off on playing UFG2 beyond the tutorial with Sierra. I wanted the FULL experience, with voices and a complete package. That puts me in the unique position of having opinions about the game overall, when everybody else is already bored of that topic, aside from small comments about the DLsite version's additions like how much they liked Sherri's voice or Selene's voice.

So with that in mind, here's what I think of UFG2 as a whole. It definitely impressed me. The new battle system is surprisingly fun and strategic, and I'd say it beats the previous 4 UFG games (UFG1 + type B + the two old type's). The lack of directionality or button mashing didn't hurt the visceral impact of the fights, either. Instead, the QTE escape system was well-designed and sexy, and the RPS-style approach made me feel more involved in the characters' physical exchanges. And of course, the fact there are 2 characters to fight, the much higher resolution, and the added depth to the story are each by themselves a major step up over the previous games. Only technical flaw IMO is that there's a weird pause after the girls' animations before the player delivers a follow-up attack.

So it seems like the "canon end" for UFG2 is the girl admitting defeat voluntarily after she accomplishes her/Lin's goal of scaring the Strongest into becoming aware of women's strength and spreading the word. Although I don't see a clear indication of which girl it was, and maybe Boko hasn't decided himself. The world of UFG is still at the level of "intrigue" but it feels like we're maybe just 1 or 2 steps away from a full-blown epic plot. That said, since Sherri/Selene wasn't even serious against the Strongest, I wonder who could ever be an interesting challenge to the UFG. A foreigner? Or maybe Boko could take a page from GBH and start giving the male player character special equipment to boost his attack and defense (but if he's covered in too many layers, it wouldn't be as easy to sexually tease him). I figure that either future UFG games will stick with the same simple structure they've always had, or they'll be focused more on something like a spy games and intrigue where the protagonist has to infiltrate UFG's headquarters to acquire info and avoid being captured, or conversely Lin's people are participating in some intrigue, like infiltration or seduction, and the player has to escape, resist, or survive their match for a certain number of minutes until help can arrive. So while I just can't see individual men posing a threat to the girls, there's still plenty of potential in this setting. More maids and Ento, please! (Aside from those 4, there are only 8 more UFG characters, and 5 have already had a game of some kind, leaving only Nao, Filrina, and Akeno... Of those, only Filrina is the sexy type, frankly. So I'd personally feel like it's a perfect time for a different approach to UFG game plots. That, or Boko should introduce more girls.)

I'm seriously looking forward to whatever Boko's next game may be (hopefully a new GBH!). He recently tweeted: "I do not plan to create a full-length game, at least not for a while. The main focus will be on creating short stories, screenshots, and short videos."

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@frankel The UFG games have a huge setting with a large number of heroines. But each heroine you can fight against in UFG2 has a large number of detailed animations, which take a massive amount of time for Boko to create, so he wrapped up UFG2 after the second one. That's why not every female character with a model in UFG2 is someone you can fight against. The story of UFG2 is the male protagonist fighting against a single arranged opponent (the player can pick between Sherri and Selene for that opponent).

Actually, out of the 4 characters in UFG2 (Sherri, Selene, Seirra, and Lin) you can fight against 3 of them, although Sierra's fight is mostly just a short tutorial.