What's new

SIM [粗製] ボクの奴隷娼館 (RJ138742)

Tanks608

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館

ok the translation does the menu only for me plz help i have tried a couple times now and cant get it to work. two things i might be doing wrong. do you put the " on each side of the text in the command prompt? also is the bokuno.pat supposed to stay in the new translation folder or does it go somewhere else? also do i need a new bspatch each time?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just left everything where it was once i was done patching it. and i get the UI and text translated. You dont need the " "

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok the translation does the menu only for me plz help i have tried a couple times now and cant get it to work. two things i might be doing wrong. do you put the " on each side of the text in the command prompt? also is the bokuno.pat supposed to stay in the new translation folder or does it go somewhere else? also do i need a new bspatch each time?
So, just to make sure you're doing it all right:

Extract the game somewhere. Doesn't matter where. Grab the full_translation.zip on post #158 and the bspatch.zip from post #161. Extract both of these into wherever you extracted the game. For the translation, make sure you're extracting three things - the dat folder, bokuno.pat, and readme_en. Rename the game .exe to bokuno_org.exe, don't copy it or anything. After this step there should not be a file called bokuno.exe in the folder. Shift-right click the folder, open command window from here. Type the stuff from post #158 in there, without quotation marks, and press enter. Then run the game from bokuno.exe, not bokuno_org. As soon as the loading screen comes up, it should all be in English. If it isn't, something didn't work.

If that still doesn't work for you, I can upload a translated copy of the game.

Tanks608

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone helped me out im all good

Gigas23

Reputation score

just here to thank you tmnrkt A LOT for the translation. Thanks for your time and commitment and giving such a approachable way to actually install it.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, just to make sure you're doing it all right:

Extract the game somewhere. Doesn't matter where. Grab the full_translation.zip on post #158 and the bspatch.zip from post #161. Extract both of these into wherever you extracted the game. For the translation, make sure you're extracting three things - the dat folder, bokuno.pat, and readme_en. Rename the game .exe to bokuno_org.exe, don't copy it or anything. After this step there should not be a file called bokuno.exe in the folder. Shift-right click the folder, open command window from here. Type the stuff from post #158 in there, without quotation marks, and press enter. Then run the game from bokuno.exe, not bokuno_org. As soon as the loading screen comes up, it should all be in English. If it isn't, something didn't work.

If that still doesn't work for you, I can upload a translated copy of the game.
It may be working for him, but it's not for me. Not sure why, since as far as I can tell I'm following all the steps, but I'm not getting a Bokuno.exe. I just have the renamed bokuno_org.

I feel that just uploading the translated game would save time and effort. If I'm fucking up somewhere, I'd rather not waste someone's time finding and then correcting the committed error.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heres my exe thats already been patched if you want to try it. should be able to skip having to patch it.

Attachments

vessalius

Reputation score

anyone know where i can download the latest version of this game?
and where can u check for update?
in my current version u can only look the girl in glory hole from behind
but i got some picture showing in other side
how can u do that? or is it a new version?

Attachments

hmsvangurad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its old.. a test version

Last edited:

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hopefully will comeback later, with the dark elves.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any sort of guide for this game? Also does anyone have a recent save file?

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to fix my savedata? When I load my game it justs brings me to the opening screen.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to fix my savedata? When I load my game it justs brings me to the opening screen.
it always brings you back to the opening screen when you load a game

jason3232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To load a game, you have to choose the savefile in slot then start the game.

Is the extra menu bugged right now? Only the training room and glory hole works for me.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty disappointed in the dev for just disappearing with the unfinished game and all those sales x.X No blog posts or updates or anything about what he thought about the game at this point, or anything about future stuff either, daw.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Pretty disappointed in the dev for just disappearing with the unfinished game and all those sales x.X No blog posts or updates or anything about what he thought about the game at this point, or anything about future stuff either, daw.
Maybe he is working on a bigger update for the game and he wants it to be a surprise (he says optimistically)

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any chance someone could pm me a link to the latest version please?

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any chance someone could pm me a link to the latest version please?
If I recall correctly, the release version is the only available version. no updates yet.