[Complete - Full] ボクのために戦って負けて犯されて!? Translation

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Original Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26846
DLSite(JP):
DLSite(EN):

This took a while, but it's finally finished~

It's a nice game, and it's funny how it makes you think and act while playing it(In an RPG, you want brand new and shiny armor to fight stronger enemies, right? No, screw it, now you want useless armor, so you can lose to weaker enemies!)

From what I understand the game expects you to run multiple playthroughs, because jumping in hard mode at once is probably suicide, since you won't know their weaknesses in order to get them captured. And why you'd want to play the hard mode? Well, some like the challenge, some like the extra scene you can unlock...

I don't even know why it took so long to translate this game. It's not particularly big, but for some reason, everything consumed more of my time than in other games. It's probably the way the dev wrote dialogues and scenes, plus with so many different characters, I had to take it slow and think how they would behave. I hope that turned out well.

I'll wait for a few days, fix any bugs, translate any missed lines, and then see what I'll work on. There's a game I've already had some progress made and I wanted to finish it, then thought about ditching it, but........well, stay tuned!

I used version 1.05 of the game while translating. Apply my files on that, or else you might find a gamebreaking bug.

If you need more info on how to apply my translation, check this thread:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28259

Anyway, here you go:

Link:
and key: !S4AZmDGGZQlLkHtH99dyyYEe8EciuxxrBhXnZPraf84
(patch v1.05)

Patch Version History:
v1.05: Hope that's the last of them.
v1.04: How long can this go on?
v1.03: Could I have skipped more lines while translating?(can't remember if that was Chandler or Ross)
v1.02: More untranslated lines.
v1.01: Translated some missed lines.
v1.00: Translation patch released.

I hope all of you will enjoy this game!

If you encounter any kind of bug, be sure to notify me so I can patch it up!

Have a lot of fun, and thanks for your support~♪

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ボクのために戦って負けて犯されて!? Translation Progress

Oh !, Isn't this the prequel to that SRPG game with the bandit boss ? Great project this is, I'm looking forward to it :)

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for translating this game. You are awesome.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So basically the game consist in a protagonists that does what we all end up doing in these games....xD, this smells like sweet betrayal MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So basically the game consist in a protagonists that does what we all end up doing in these games....xD, this smells like sweet betrayal MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, except it's IRL for them.

Wait...what??
----

Thanks for your continued hard work, elfloren!

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Been 2 years since I played but I remember it being very clever. Like, this could actually be happening in other games that have rape-on-defeat. It's such a funny meta joke to me.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This looks so cool, it's different that you have to sabotage your friends for a change. Will be keeping an eye on this for sure!
Thanks for the effort.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seeing a translation in progress from you, Elfloren, made me light up by a christmas tree since you've repeatedly proven to be reliable and awesome.
This game looks interesting; can't wait to play it.

Keep up the good work, Nick.

Pledge to this hero on his patreon, pervs:

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the support ^_^

I'll be taking my time for this one, but there's no need to worry, I can assure you guys it'll be done at some point.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's a really interesting premise for a game. Sabotaging your party to get them fucked. I like it. Sounds fun. The game wants me to do what I would've done anyway. :D

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question.

Inside the game, you'll meet a lot of female companions ... and you'll be able to give them gifts and strengthen your relationship with them. The H-scenes are based on whether your companion is defeated, and your relationship with them plays a big role as well.

If you have any questions, ask away~
Do you mean to say this game also features consensual, vanilla H-scenes?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Question.

Do you mean to say this game also features consensual, vanilla H-scenes?
Nope, it doesn't >.<
However, you need to gain the trust of your allies in order to sabotage them while you're out of the town...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

should have "betrayal" as new genre ... :D

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ボクのために戦って負けて犯されて!? Translation

Translation's out! Check the first post for more information!

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great news and all, if not for the fact that this game's almost totally gone from the net.

Sukebei's all out due to the old games being erased alongside the database. All hosting on AS are already down and expired....

Maybe someone out there nice enough to share a link with me? Thru PM of course, since this probably got an unwanted tags.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Maybe someone out there nice enough to share a link with me? Thru PM of course, since this probably got an unwanted tags.
i'd like a place in the waiting line, please :p

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great news and all, if not for the fact that this game's almost totally gone from the net.

Sukebei's all out due to the old games being erased alongside the database. All hosting on AS are already down and expired....

I was asked of a link before, and apparently there are working links in AS, specifically in a thread that contains the v1.05 version as well...

Or at least, that's what I've been told.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much Elfloren for another fully translated game.

Tried to play the game for a bit already and I can say that the game is very interesting and unique.
Although at the same time... the game makes me feel quite bad too... If only there are consensual H-Scenes too haha.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you very much Elfloren for another fully translated game.

Tried to play the game for a bit already and I can say that the game is very interesting and unique.
Although at the same time... the game makes me feel quite bad too... If only there are consensual H-Scenes too haha.
Yeah....it's quite unique...
I wasn't too fond of it at first, and I'm not that fond of it right now either,
but since the gameplay is different that other rpg games, I thought why not.