What's new

Announcement [ ボサボサプロジェクト] 勇者が堕ちる時 妖花の罠 RJ130823

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't really understand this game myself. There is alot of talking in the beginning and then you start to fight some girl later.

This frustrated me enough that I had to consult the game site. The clear condition for that battle is surviving to turn 100, and apparently getting high enough points. When you make it to turn 100, you get told "this is only 20% of the full game" and returned to the title screen.

You're supposed to be constantly consulting the bottom option on the right click menu to see your turn count and battle stats.

The double circles are 10 points, the single circles are 5. 回 means "count" for example hit her at least 15 times to score 10 points.  [X]以上 means "X or higher". The "VS" ones are where you score better than the enemy (Momoka), and are scored as double circle (30 points?) tie (10 points?) or nothing.

For anyone having trouble with the battle
攻撃 - Basic physical-type attack. Damage = Raiga's attack (攻撃力) - enemy's defense (防御力)
気功泉の術 - Buff that stacks up to 4 times. LV1: Basic attack is now 1.5x damage LV2: 2x damage LV3: 2x damage + perfect accuracy LV4: Able to use 天女衣の術 or 縛雷撃の術.
空帯雷の術 - Buff that adds damage during 攻撃. Stacks up to ~4 times.
金剛鱗の術 - Defense buff
鎮淫心の術 - Buff that lowers EP a little each turn
観察 - Observe enemy and converse. Raises SP.
天女衣の術 - Restore HP by 2/3 of max value and dispel self buffs
縛雷撃の術 - Technique that temporarily sets enemy evasion to 0

The general idea is to max out 気功泉の術 so that you're ready to heal or use 縛雷撃の術 (depending on whether you have the HP to afford to use 縛雷撃の術) when the time is about to run out. Using 縛雷撃の術 always makes her dispel all your buffs, it's unavoidable. You have to make sure you have high enough HP and/or the defense buff to survive the handjob+arm twist technique she uses on turns 30, 60, and 90. You can only use 2 buffs at once so you sometimes have to wait for one to end before you can use another.

Last edited by a moderator:

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 勇者が堕ちる時 妖花の罠 [RJ130823]

Look interesting, anyone got a link to this?

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Look interesting, anyone got a link to this?
Considering the release date was today, you're better off giving it a few days first before any links can possibly show up.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there no way to skip text in this game?
Nevermind, the game feels buggy as hell. Sometimes holding ctrl won't skip text sometimes it will.

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there no way to skip text in this game?
Nevermind, the game feels buggy as hell. Sometimes holding ctrl won't skip text sometimes it will.
now that you mention it, it does feel kinda buggy. I expect some patches. Aside form that, its just the trail. Maybe the real game will be better.

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game itself bugs aside seems very interesting, loved the demo though it was a tad bit confusing :D

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow there was way too much dialog. Even in the battle scene they talked forever... I think I would have enjoyed it more if there was less dialog.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So this another one of those femdom games? How disappointing.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone actually finish the demo? I got bug every time she starts to use her sex move...

Still waiting for a link to the full game though:D

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone actually finish the demo? I got bug every time she starts to use her sex move...

Still waiting for a link to the full game though:D
I can lose to her everytime and then wake up in my Room with a few choices like repeat battle, but should you mean that someone won against her, i don´t think so, i tryed it alot and i never won, i start to think it´s not possible to win against her xD

Or you must understand the Language and with the knowing what you do, then you can may win ^-^

Would like to know if someone has beaten her :p

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No you can't win. Her Hp won't go bellow 1 no matter how many time you hit her.

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great with this info i know that i am done with the demo, no more stupid try´s to win :D

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm guessing you used a memory editor because I don't think it's even possible to get her HP below ~70.

This frustrated me enough that I had to consult the game site. The clear condition for that battle is surviving to turn 100, and apparently getting high enough points. When you make it to turn 100, you get told "this is only 20% of the full game" and returned to the title screen.

You're supposed to be constantly consulting the bottom option on the right click menu to see your turn count and battle stats.

判定ターン数     100ターン Turns
有効物理攻撃回数   ◎ 15回   ○ 10回 Landed physical attacks
有効術攻撃回数    ◎  5回   ○  3回 Landed technique attacks
最大ダメージ     ◎ 50以上  ○ 30以上 Highest damage
最終SP残数     ◎200以上  ○150以上 Final remaining SP
最高エクスタシー   ◎ 70以下  ○ 90以下 Highest ecstasy
VS有効物理攻撃回数 ◎勝ち     ○引き分け VS physical attack (more attacks than her)
VS最大ダメージ   ◎勝ち     ○引き分け VS largest damage (your most damaging attack was stronger than her most damaging attack)
VS最小HP     ◎勝ち     ○引き分け VS smallest HP (her lowest HP was lower than your lowest HP)
VS最終HP     ◎勝ち     ○引き分け VS final HP (you had more HP when battle ended)
The double circles are 10 points, the single circles are 5. 回 means "count" for example hit her at least 15 times to score 10 points.  [X]以上 means "X or higher". The "VS" ones are where you score better than the enemy (Momoka), and are scored as double circle (30 points?) tie (10 points?) or nothing.

For anyone having trouble with the battle
攻撃 - Basic physical-type attack. Damage = Raiga's attack (攻撃力) - enemy's defense (防御力)
気功泉の術 - Buff that stacks up to 4 times. LV1: Basic attack is now 1.5x damage LV2: 2x damage LV3: 2x damage + perfect accuracy LV4: Able to use 天女衣の術 or 縛雷撃の術.
空帯雷の術 - Buff that adds damage during 攻撃. Stacks up to ~4 times.
金剛鱗の術 - Defense buff
鎮淫心の術 - Buff that lowers EP a little each turn
観察 - Observe enemy and converse. Raises SP.
天女衣の術 - Restore HP by 2/3 of max value and dispel self buffs
縛雷撃の術 - Technique that temporarily sets enemy evasion to 0

The general idea is to max out 気功泉の術 so that you're ready to heal or use 縛雷撃の術 (depending on whether you have the HP to afford to use 縛雷撃の術) when the time is about to run out. Using 縛雷撃の術 always makes her dispel all your buffs, it's unavoidable. You have to make sure you have high enough HP and/or the defense buff to survive the handjob+arm twist technique she uses on turns 30, 60, and 90. You can only use 2 buffs at once so you sometimes have to wait for one to end before you can use another.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who the fuck will play a battle for 100 turns?! Is that guy who made this game a retard?!

This is pretty much what I feel.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Who the fuck will play a battle for 100 turns?! Is that guy who made this game a retard?!

This is pretty much what I feel.
After 20 minutes of just talking, i wouldn't be too much surprised :/
I'm not sure if this is the full cg because it would be really depressing to have a 2 hours game with just 3 sex scenes.

g.e-hentai.org/g/681504/c4a660c8b1/

Last edited:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

okay that's kinda short :(

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I found some links.

Bitshare

Freakshare

Rapidgator

I'm still downloading so let me know if you encounter any trouble.

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the 1.01 version of this game and it's horrible. Ther are only 2 girls and 3 fights that you lose no matter what you do. To advance the (bad) story you have to get a ranking of A-S in the fight's. The fights are boring since you can't win and playing for 100 turns is painfully boring even with skiping as fast as you can.

However i guess these how like femdom chould like the game but i highly doubt it since the cg,story,fights are bad also you can get pretty frustrative and pissed off.

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any Idea on how to beat the third battle?

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for the 3te battle try at the start to buff up 空帯雷の術 3times than 気功泉の術 3 times than 空帯雷の術 than 気功泉の術 (this way you should have both buff's max with the longes possible turn time). after spending 8 turns for buffing up you should hit her with 攻撃. your buffs should both run for around 10 rounds full atk buffed you make around 50dmg+ with 100% hit because of that she hit's her max ecstasy every hit you make and starts useing her turn for mastrubating. also befor your buff's run out use the HP skill 天女衣の術. if your HP is under 150. your SP should get fully filled up in the time you hit her. the 観察 skill is only usefull if your ecstasy is over 40 at 60 you should use it with the def buff 金剛鱗の術. repeating the buffing and hitting whil holding your HP high with the 天女衣の術 if needed should easily get you 60 turns+. you should also save all 3-5 turns because when she uses her spezial handjob skill you load the save thats 3 turns back and repeat since she uses them sometimes randome. the rest is luck at somepoint she is going to use a new spezial skill wher you get a choice. (at this point it's scripted that your going to lose) 1. lets to the new one 2. to the handjob skill after that to the new one if you survive it. advancing from the first choice you made you come to 2-3 more choice's or die. if you made all right choice you see the ending.

it's just to bad and boring that you can't win but hope that helps you to get a A or S ranking.

Last edited: