What's new

Announcement [ ボサボサプロジェクト] 勇者が堕ちる時 妖花の罠 RJ130823

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 勇者が堕ちる時 妖花の罠 [RJ130823]

anyone know how i can change the size of the game window???
cuz i can't see the hp of the girl >.<

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

However i guess these how like femdom chould like the game but i highly doubt it since the cg,story,fights are bad also you can get pretty frustrative and pissed off.
Exactly. The fetishes in this game aren't what makes it so painful, it's the way they're presented.

I thought that the story was really interesting before the first fight, but I lost all sense of tension upon finding out that Momoka can turn on God Mode mostly by masturbating and penis pokes. The biggest problem for me was that I really disliked Momoka's character type: an imouto who acts like a possessive psychopath toward her all-forgiving "onii-sama". Kotono was a great character, but she played a minor role. The ending was incredibly dissatisfying. Momoka's attitude toward Raiga and Raiga's reactions made little sense.

Instead of making the girls completely unbeatable, the author should have gone with the traditional approach of games like Desire Dungeon or Lilipalace where the fight is only unbeatable (or nearly unbeatable) until you figure out the trick. Or made the fights really fast-paced and winnable in theory, like Ultimate Fighting Girl.

D

Dojofun

for the 3te battle try at the start to buff up 空帯雷の術 3times than 気功泉の術 3 times than 空帯雷の術 than 気功泉の術 (this way you should have both buff's max with the longes possible turn time). after spending 8 turns for buffing up you should hit her with 攻撃. your buffs should both run for around 10 rounds full atk buffed you make around 50dmg+ with 100% hit because of that she hit's her max ecstasy every hit you make and starts useing her turn for mastrubating. also befor your buff's run out use the HP skill 天女衣の術. if your HP is under 150. your SP should get fully filled up in the time you hit her. the 観察 skill is only usefull if your ecstasy is over 40 at 60 you should use it with the def buff 金剛鱗の術. repeating the buffing and hitting whil holding your HP high with the 天女衣の術 if needed should easily get you 60 turns+. you should also save all 3-5 turns because when she uses her spezial handjob skill you load the save thats 3 turns back and repeat since she uses them sometimes randome. the rest is luck at somepoint she is going to use a new spezial skill wher you get a choice. (at this point it's scripted that your going to lose) 1. lets to the new one 2. to the handjob skill after that to the new one if you survive it. advancing from the first choice you made you come to 2-3 more choice's or die. if you made all right choice you see the ending.

it's just to bad and boring that you can't win but hope that helps you to get a A or S ranking.
could you link your save file if you still have it plz because that 3rd battle is a pain and i keep getting rank E :p

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

her the data for 100% since uploading just one save from the 3te fight wouldn't help and uploading all my saves (78mb) would take to long.

the Attached Files is a 100.rar just rename the zip to rar and ther shouldn't be a problem. copy and overwrite the content over to your savedata and you have all unlocked with that you have a new button at the start menu for a different story and in that story you get the choice in the 3 fight's with what rank you lose or if you really want you can play it manual again.

Attachments