What's new

SIM [Bousoft] お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み / My Sister and I Summer Vacation (RJ172018)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み/My Sister and I Summer Vacation [Bousoft]

Nah, don't worry about the days, they are there pretty much to teach you how to do basic stuff. Spanking usually would be just clicking with the hand in her butt, but here is not the case. My guess, eventually you'll unlock a 'sado" hand, or something like that.

So far what I have found out:

PBS:
First option is to call the old man, this is how you get money. In previous BouSoft games you would get money according to your performance inmediately after sex, here you have to call the old man to get it. Most likely he saves all the money from all your sex sessions if you don't call to collect after one but I haven't tested.

Then the green option is clothes shop, sadly there is no preview mode so if you don't know japanese you'll have to buy stuff to get a sense of it.

The yellow option is convenience store, here you buy food and drinks, seems to be a similar system like the last game, when you feed her it says how much restored but no idea what those two values were. All I know is that everything I fed her fully restored the green bar. I did notice that the lamune (cheapest drink) did put her in a happier mood, and I think the steak (costs 1000) made her hornier. The most expensive drink it's probably the typical ero potion, bought but trying other stuff I forgot to test that one.

The pink option you won't see it but it's unlocked pretty fast, it's the adult shop, here you buy the rotors, vibes, plugs, and don't know what are those things in the last option but my guess is that's SM stuff. Pretty much the same drill with the clothes shop, you won't know for sure what's what until you buy it if you don't know japanese. But as a general rule, the more expensive it is, the more... hardcore?...it is. Rotors, vibes and plugs with the same prices are the same, just different colors.

So, to unlock stuff. Pretty much just have sex with her and make her cum a lot. Probably helps if you cum a lot too. So before spending too much money on clothes I'd recommend investing a lot on food so you can have longer sex sessions. Anyway, when you are having sex with her and you unlock stuff you will get a call from the old man right there telling you. So far, as far as I could see, I've only unlocked the adult shop and extra options in the start menu. Some are talks with the old man (I think these talks are what unlock stuff like the adult shop) and some are "after" scenes with the girl. For example, "After 1" is just pretty much a scene where she asks you again how do you want to get called (oniichan, papa, master, etc). So I suppose After scenes are going to be stuff like that and possible to unlock more options.

So, general sex guidelines. Before you can start using the "brave menu" to change positions and whatnot, you first have to fondle her a bit to get her in the mood. You can just fondle her breast and pussy (in fact, I think you have to fondle each one until the hearts are small). You might need to move around a bit to be able to fondle her crotch. When you see a red message at the bottom and hear sort of a flash sound, you can use the brave menu the change her position. In these positions is where you can fondle and do a lot more. Things to keep in mind, the three bars at the bottom right corner. Blue is male orgasm, pink is her orgasm, green is... her stamina? You can fill the blue bar without worries, you can choose when to cum with a button that will appear on top of the bars. Once her bar maxes the next thing you do to her will make her cum. The green bar will slowly drain when you do things to her but when she cums it will take a considerable hit. I think you can get her to cum twice and maybe still have a little bit of stamina left. That's why you should get food :)

Speaking of food... to feed her, press "O" key to open the food menu. Click on something you have and she will drink/eat it (so funny watching her eating the steak xD) Like I said, each food/drink restores her different amounts of something but as far as I could see, everything maxed the green bar. So you can have sex with her a couple of times (maybe just once, depending on her orgasm bar and stamina), stop the hentai, feed her, sex, stop, feed, repeat until out of food. This will net you a looot more cash.

And that's everything I can think of right now after playing it a bit more.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot. I did notice something kind of annoying. I don't know how to cum inside her without using the "auto fuck" option. If I'm fucking her "manually" (using the dick inside her moving the mouse) when I click the button to cum, it takes that click as if I clicked anywhere outside so that removes the dick out of her. Also, if her orgasm bat maxes it removes any manual action you were doing on her. So, it's not the end of the world but I find annnoying having to use the auto fuck option for that. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong o.o
For cumming inside without auto, once you take it out you will cum where ever you click like if you were groping her. There should be an option to use your dick inside her now when you hover the dick over her pussy (You'll know it cause it only has one kanji), click that and he'll stick it back inside and cum. The same for cumming in the mouth. If you click on her mouth after clicking the cum button, she will shallow your cum.

Now if only I can unlock a proper bj/hj/tj option....

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now if only I can unlock a proper bj/hj/tj option....
I'm wondering about this too. On the DLSite you can see images of a proper blowjob and paizuri but I have no idea how to unlock them.

And for those who want to cheat, you can give yourself money with cheat engine. Set your scan type to 'Double' and search for your current amount of money.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I also want to know how to unlock stuff. I've racked up over 5 hours of sex and only have a few positions and no special powers. The old games let you upgrade your dick, how much you cum, how fast you fill the bars, etc. And the DLsite for this one says if you cum in her enough her belly will bloat. I'm sure that I'm missing some necessary upgrades because there's no way I can bloat her belly with my current stats/whatever, and I'll explain why.

If you turn on the cross-section option (it's in the menu somewhere, find it) you will see that if you cum inside and then pull out, a lot of the cum will drip out. Some of it remains but the remaining amount doesn't increase no matter how many times you do it, and raising the blue bar takes too long while you're still inside her. You'll run out of green bar and be forced to pull out to feed her before you get anywhere. I also noticed that if you max the blue bar and then get her to orgasm a few times, you will cum a lot more when you finally do, but even then the green bar will prevent you from keeping a lot of it inside her, and there seems to be a limit to how much you can build up at once. So I believe there must be some upgrades that I need.

edit: BTW It seems like stimulating different body parts has permanent effects. I played with her tits so much that now she can lactate if I get her to orgasm from them a few times in a row. And I think you can do something to loosen her urethra and fuck it with your dick. :S lol Same thing with her anus, I can't stick it in yet.

Last edited:

Code_NEET

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm wondering about this too. On the DLSite you can see images of a proper blowjob and paizuri but I have no idea how to unlock them.

And for those who want to cheat, you can give yourself money with cheat engine. Set your scan type to 'Double' and search for your current amount of money.
There is no option for 'Double' in scan type. Only in value type, but that doesn't give me anything.

edit: Also trying to fuck manually, but that also doesn't really work for me. I keep groping her instead of moving.

Last edited:

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I figured out how to bloat her belly.
1. Fuck her with the dick manually rather than sticking it all the way in.
2. When the blue bar gets to max, don't cum, keep fucking her.
3. Continue until the green bar is almost gone.
4. Exit sex and feed her to restore the green bar.
5. Enter sex and put your dick all the way in her pussy, cum in her.
6. Keep it inside, do not pull out. Put it on auto.
7. Use the tongue alternating on her tits and mouth, this seems to generate the most blue bar while stuck inside her.
8. Whenever the blue bar is maxed, stop autofuck mode and cum in her. Remember never pull out.
9. When the green bar is almost empty, finally pull out and exit sex.

You can repeat that process a bunch of times and eventually you'll definitely notice her belly is bloated if you look at her from the side. Also, if you have the cross-section view enabled you should notice that her womb expands a little when you successfully fill her with enough cum at once. That's basically what this whole process does. It allows you to fill her as much as possible before you pull out.

I don't think there's a permanent effect but I'm not sure yet. Could be very tiny.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a rough translation of the options menu? The text is really slow, which is messing with the text hooker.
The menu on E?
If so:
Left hand boxes turn various clothes on or off.
L is her following you around outside the H scenes.
K locks your camera to her, so you can move around while looking at her.

The three options change camera behaviour, top is free, middle doesn't let you look down past a midpoint and bottom locks you camera to that midpoint so you can't look up or down at all.

Of the two H boxes, the top I'm not sure about, the bottom stops the camera shake in H scenes.

Next is the same thing that happens when you press H while walking around, she'll be teleported in front of you so you can start groping.

Top right are lightning options, first turns light in the house on or off so no effect when outside, and bloom, try the options, see what looks best for you.

FPS counter on or off
No clue what the one below that does...

Nor what the three side by side boxes do...

Last one down the middle is fullscreen on/off.

Leftmost button is quit to title or scene select, the other bring up various menus (T=Location, O=Feeding, R=Filters, P=Phone)

If you turn on the cross-section option (it's in the menu somewhere, find it)
Can't find it, is it in the E menu or some option in the Brave menu that unlocks at some point?

I have figured out the clothing menu by trial and error:
Big rectangle buttons are the categories.

Tops | Top Accessories | Skirts | Panties | Bras | Socks | Shoes
Gloves | Mittens | Choker | Choker Accessories | Glasses | Animal Ears 1 (low) | Animal Ears 2 (High)
Hair Accessory Left | Hair Accessory Right

Small rectangles are alternative clothes, the oval buttons seem to be mostly color variants.

What I can't figure out is if there's some way to partially undress something, opening her top or moving her panties out of the way.
With the panties you can sort of do it by enabling auto-fucking, but I can't find another way...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The menu on E?
If so:
Left hand boxes turn various clothes on or off.
L is her following you around outside the H scenes.
K locks your camera to her, so you can move around while looking at her.

The three options change camera behaviour, top is free, middle doesn't let you look down past a midpoint and bottom locks you camera to that midpoint so you can't look up or down at all.

Of the two H boxes, the top I'm not sure about, the bottom stops the camera shake in H scenes.

Next is the same thing that happens when you press H while walking around, she'll be teleported in front of you so you can start groping.

Top right are lightning options, first turns light in the house on or off so no effect when outside, and bloom, try the options, see what looks best for you.

FPS counter on or off
No clue what the one below that does...

Nor what the three side by side boxes do...

Last one down the middle is fullscreen on/off.

Leftmost button is quit to title or scene select, the other bring up various menus (T=Location, O=Feeding, R=Filters, P=Phone)

Can't find it, is it in the E menu or some option in the Brave menu that unlocks at some point?

I have figured out the clothing menu by trial and error:
Big rectangle buttons are the categories.

Tops | Top Accessories | Skirts | Panties | Bras | Socks | Shoes
Gloves | Mittens | Choker | Choker Accessories | Glasses | Animal Ears 1 (low) | Animal Ears 2 (High)
Hair Accessory Left | Hair Accessory Right

Small rectangles are alternative clothes, the oval buttons seem to be mostly color variants.

What I can't figure out is if there's some way to partially undress something, opening her top or moving her panties out of the way.
With the panties you can sort of do it by enabling auto-fucking, but I can't find another way...
lol, the stripping hand you get after completing day 4 does exactly that.
With all you found out, I'm surprised you missed that.
Just open the options, choose the hand on top, and then hover over the clothes and click to activate stripping.
The amount of ways you can undress her in this game is truly one of the great ideas that I wish other games use.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol, the stripping hand you get after completing day 4 does exactly that.
With all you found out, I'm surprised you missed that.
Just open the options, choose the hand on top, and then hover over the clothes and click to activate stripping.
The amount of ways you can undress her in this game is truly one of the great ideas that I wish other games use.
I missed that because... I don't have it :confused:
Top hand is the base open hand to rub, maybe I missed some sort of objective on Day 4?
Seems you talk to the doc, then her, then she's on the bed and after a bit of playing, she says something and it throws me back to the day selection...

EDIT:
Yup, apparently I was rubbing too fast and didn't realize the cymbals(?) are a warning to stop.
Went a bit slower and managed to make her cum, not I've got the hand.
Which makes me wonder, not knowing moonrunes, how much else did I miss?

I just unlocked purple scene 4, don't have scene 3... Oh if I just knew japanese -.-

Last edited:

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Which makes me wonder, not knowing moonrunes, how much else did I miss?
a lot. we are all still trying to figure out what.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, just noticed I had a new checkbox in the E menu, which was for the x-ray...
Not sure when or for what I got that.

Caedes

Reputation score

Here's a save file of my progress, I might be missing some special items that are unlocked outside of the shop and I think I'm only missing one or two positions for H.

I want to say that I unlocked some of these positions (BJ/HJ CG/Reverse CG) by going on small outings with her via the 2nd activity option, middle-left of the screen next to the "Tutorial Days", but I don't know for sure.
Conundrum confirmed this and posted details on the different outing activities

Could you write a guide on how to do the special options on each day of the story mode? I'd like to keep my save file and unlock things myself.
While I'd be happy to type up a guide, most of my game time has consisted of trial and error. If I did unlock any special options, it was more guess work than actually knowing what I did. Thanks to other people's findings though, progression is much easier ^^;

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: tmw

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save file of my progress, I still have to unlock several clothing color variations and a few toys (plus color variations for them). I think I'm only missing one or two positions for H.
Could you write a guide on how to do the special options on each day of the story mode? I'd like to keep my save file and unlock things myself.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I want to say that I unlocked some of these positions (BJ/HJ CG/Reverse CG) by going on small outings with her via the 2nd activity option, middle-left of the screen next to the "Tutorial Days", but I don't know for sure.
Can confirm this, I chose all bottom until the bookstore(?) then the option with 100% in it, which ended the day, but unlocked a tit/blowjob scene.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just unlocked purple scene 4, don't have scene 3... Oh if I just knew japanese -.-
Currently at work on lunch. Any idea what you did to unlock that?

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Currently at work on lunch. Any idea what you did to unlock that?
Course not, that'd be too easy wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Also, someone asked about a spanking hand? Unlocked via the bookstore.

Last edited:

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Course not, that'd be too easy wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Also, someone asked about a spanking hand? Unlocked via the bookstore.
That was me. Have yet to come across the bookstore. Hopefully I'll figure that out once I get home I. About an hour >.>

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That was me. Have yet to come across the bookstore. Hopefully I'll figure that out once I get home I. About an hour >.>
Second post-tutorial event, first choice is cinema/beach/woods(?) doesn't matter where you go, you'll get one or two extra choices, then you get either a black background (cinema) or city (beach/woods) with three choices, first two are going out to eat, third is bookstore.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Second post-tutorial event, first choice is cinema/beach/woods(?) doesn't matter where you go, you'll get one or two extra choices, then you get either a black background (cinema) or city (beach/woods) with three choices, first two are going out to eat, third is bookstore.
Ah that would explain it. I only have the first post tutorial event, where you can choose from a list as to what she will call you. Have yet to get the Second one. >.<

For that point of reference I haven't unlocked the X-Ray option even. Ah lack of playing time from two jobs how you plague me.

Edit: Unlocked the 2nd post option, yipeeeee~

Edit 2: As for spanking, have been unable to get the hand. Seems like its probably a combination of choices perhaps or I am simply missing something.

Last edited:

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IIRC, I chose one of the lower options in the store, got another choice afterwards, picked top, got a love hotel scene where the hand was unlocked.
Of course it might have some other prerequisite I don't know about...

Here's my save in case you can't get it.

Attachments

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

IIRC, I chose one of the lower options in the store, got another choice afterwards, picked top, got a love hotel scene where the hand was unlocked.
Of course it might have some other prerequisite I don't know about...

Here's my save in case you can't get it.
Ok, so from what little I understand in regards to the bookstore.

Middle option is Spanking, 2nd from the bottom is something with Anal, and the last one is Urethra. I could assume it is regards to penetration. But again not sure.