What's new

SIM [Bousoft] お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み / My Sister and I Summer Vacation (RJ172018)

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み/My Sister and I Summer Vacation [Bousoft]

Ok, so from what little I understand in regards to the bookstore.

Middle option is Spanking, 2nd from the bottom is something with Anal, and the last one is Urethra. I could assume it is regards to penetration. But again not sure.
Interesting...
I'm sure I went through all of the choices there at least once, didn't know what they were, but I wasn't able to do anal with her until I went for the 2nd from bottom again.
So either there's some kind of other prerequisite or you need to go through the same choices a few times.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Interesting...
I'm sure I went through all of the choices there at least once, didn't know what they were, but I wasn't able to do anal with her until I went for the 2nd from bottom again.
So either there's some kind of other prerequisite or you need to go through the same choices a few times.
I'm pretty sure there's some sort of prerequisite for all of them.
I did all 5 library options, got nothing, played the game a little longer, went through the library options again, unlocked the blowjob, played more, went back and unlocked the titjob.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Interesting...
I'm pretty sure there's some sort of prerequisite for all of them.
I did all 5 library options, got nothing, played the game a little longer, went through the library options again, unlocked the blowjob, played more, went back and unlocked the titjob.
As for the requirements, you need 200 "Experience" for anal, and urethra. You can see similar stats and such from the Main menu where you view all the tutorials and free mode, 2nd white button down on the far right.

And who the hell knows how to get the Internal view unlocked? I still don't have the bloody thing >.>

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And who the hell knows how to get the Internal view unlocked? I still don't have the bloody thing >.>
Try fucking her more :p

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To anyone who wants it, here's what I believe could be a full save.

Attachments

Reactions: tmw

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if this game can be decensored? Unity games seem to be uncensored pretty regularly from what I remember, but this is coming from someone whose brain shuts down when hexadecimal is involved, so the process is beyond my ken, alas.

On another note, this is a pretty damn good game. Bousoft is one of my favorite h-game devs, I just wish they would make a few more games where the breast sizes aren't somewhere between "Ludicrous" and "Impossible". Or at least make a "change breast size" option.

I think xSoulsia and the Nagawari Figure Play game are the only ones I've played with something approaching realistic breast sizes, which is great as "Normal Boobs" are something of a fetish of mine (weird, right!?)

Thanks to those dropping saves in the thread, as well. Bousoft never seems to skimp on content, they just make it pretty complicated to see it all. Think I got about 70% of the Nagawari Figure Play unlocked before I lost my save in a harddrive crash.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Unless proven otherwise, this seems like "Flash-censoring" bad. Where you have to uncensor/remake the entire game frame by frame. Or maybe you got lucky and it's Illusion level, where you replace 1 texture file and everything stops being a giant blurry mess between navel and knees.

BlubBlub9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow...idk if u could really call this game "3D" lol...

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

masterpiece from Bousoft
Extremely grossly under rated developer , a common faith for geniuses
Boobs are perfect and sexy : not too small , perfect shaped
Animation top notch
The amount of content in this masterpiece piss on the head of 99% games released this year , hands down

i'm considering doing a walkthrough . it depends if someone is actually interested
little tip for multiple cum inside : you want to make her cum quite a lot before you start considering creampie her till she expand . the pink gauge(her climax) increase progressively slower after she came a few times . when she is in a confusion/lewd state (tongue sticking out &/or hearth shaped pupils) you can choose the automatic thrust at double speed , and the blue gauge (your climax) will always reach the top first by a large margin

the bookstore is a manga cafè
the mechanic in this game are quite complex , rich of details
a real masterpiece from a pervy genius , love it

Last edited:

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ Unless proven otherwise, this seems like "Flash-censoring" bad. Where you have to uncensor/remake the entire game frame by frame. Or maybe you got lucky and it's Illusion level, where you replace 1 texture file and everything stops being a giant blurry mess between navel and knees.
I'm definitely no expert, but to me it looks like the 2D sprites used for the penis are static, so it might be possible to extract and replace them with uncensored ones.
The vagina could be a frame by frame job, or a mosaic overlay.

Someone with the knowledge how should be able to remove an overlay, if it is frame by frame, it'd be a lot of work to uncensor.

little tip for multiple cum inside : you want to make her cum quite a lot before you start considering creampie her till she expand . the pink gauge(her climax) increase progressively slower after she came a few times . when she is in a confusion/lewd state (tongue sticking out &/or hearth shaped pupils) you can choose the automatic thrust at double speed , and the blue gauge (your climax) will always reach the top first by a large margin
Her orgasm was never much of an issue, the stamina gauge is however...
Most I've been able to cum without pulling out was four times and I did not notice any belly expansion, although the womb on the x-ray did expand a bit.

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most I've been able to cum without pulling out was four times and I did not notice any belly expansion, although the womb on the x-ray did expand a bit.
The green bar (stamina) increases durability through the game ( i do believe it is that bleep sound with red phrase appearing for few second on the bottom left edge of the screen)
Also after she cum a lot (lewd state) the green bar depletes at a lower rate. so far i've been able to cum in 7 times , but her belly doesn't really expand that much , and frankly i don't see why it should . (in the x-ray view the womb is basically doubled in size though)

afterall this is bousoft , not oneone

don't get me wrong , i'd like a pregnancy effect , but as a developening mechanic , as a result of cumming inside during ovulated days
simply a cum inflated belly sounds cheap, ridiculous and kind of stupid , to me

i've read someone mentioned milking breasts , but i still didn't see that

unrelated to this , i've unlocked the 3rd purple event , that unlocks the "bousoft classic" weird purple afrodisiac injections (ass,urethra,vag,clit,both breasts) and the 3rd row consumables (maybe afrodisiacs?) ; they are consumables that can be purchased pressing P when you are not in the intercourse phase

Last edited:

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The green bar (stamina) increases durability through the game ( i do believe it is that bleep sound with red phrase appearing for few second on the bottom left edge of the screen)

unrelated to this , i've unlocked the 3rd purple event , that unlocks the "bousoft classic" weird purple afrodisiac injections (ass,urethra,vag,clit,both breasts) and the 3rd row consumables (maybe afrodisiacs?) ; they are consumables that can be purchased pressing P when you are not in the intercourse phase
Haven't really been able to notice a big difference in stamina amount :(
Also that bleep with the red phrase indicates you can go into more "advanced" positions.

The 3rd consumables are either aphrodisiacs or alcohol, whatever they are, using one allows you to skip the initial groping and seems to make her more sensitive until she's cum once.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you follow my step by step instructions earlier in this thread you can do it.

I'll explain how it works. The fastest way to increase your blue gauge is with the manual sex while not actually inserted. The blue gauge has a hidden maximum that lets you cum a lot at once. The concept is to ensure that it is maxed out by running the green bar out without cumming, then you go out and feed her to get the stamina bar maxed.

So now you go back in with the blue bar maxed and a full stamina bar. You cum in her and then you stay inside her and cum as many times as you can manage before the stamina bar is gone. You should be able to manage a noticeable effect this way.

The fastest way to gain blue bar while inserted is to turn on the auto-fuck and rotate between different areas of her body with your tongue. However, at this point you are better off cumming every time the blue bar fills up.

PS: Her bladder can expand too if you want to bloat her belly to the maximum, lol this game is so perverted.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

don't get me wrong , i'd like a pregnancy effect , but as a developening mechanic , as a result of cumming inside during ovulated days
Me too but no games do it besides text based games. So frustrating!

Regardless, Bousoft has made a step forward compared to their previous games since they added a mechanic for the belly to incrementally grow in size. Maybe they'll put actual pregnancy in a future title.

You have to make her orgasm by stimulating her breasts a whole bunch of times. I don't think it can happen until you've spent a bunch of sessions focusing on her breasts. Also feeding her lots of milk probably helps.

boneknitter

Reputation score

Also after she cum a lot (lewd state) the green bar depletes at a lower rate. so far i've been able to cum in 7 times , but her belly doesn't really expand that much , and frankly i don't see why it should . (in the x-ray view the womb is basically doubled in size though)

afterall this is bousoft , not oneone

I think it expands quite alot if you cum in her like a maniac
pimpandhostdotcom/image/56901486-original.html
pimpandhostdotcom/image/56901497-original.html

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Links don't work.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ DAMNIT :(

MagiDeimos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you want to lock the green bar search for a 2 byte unknown value and as it decreases search for a decrease value, not decrease by, eventually you will find something around 16k-17800 or so there maybe a few to test the lock on eventually one will lock it.

edit: you may need to finish out sex before green bar depletion, feed her to restore, search for an increase value to help the engine find less values, and repeat the decrease value search till you are down quite a bit

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's almost like you guys literally aren't reading my posts. I've explained in detail how to do it.