What's new

SIM Loli [BouSoft] 夜伽道 ~タピオカちゃんと田舎の夏休み~ / Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Tapioca-chan~(RJ269793) (RE269793)

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ269793_ana_img_main.jpg

Current version : 2.3.0
1.0 : initial full release
1.1 : fixed the expansion rate which were disabled because of an oversight ; increased the girl's base stamina
1.2 : added more infos on the status screen (unlocked after the love confession event), notably the girl's current stamina values ; abilities aquired at the candy store will also be displayed
1.3 : added more item descriptions about their effects ; fixed an issue that prevented some western player from playing past the intro screen outside of switching to japanese local (supposedly, but I'm still getting the same issues)
1.4 : added more sex toys & Papco drink. Beer sets are available at the cafeteria during the evenings. Added more screen resolution options. Modified the formulas to money gains from part-time works and H sessions (the later one is significantly nerfed as the dev underestimated how far players could actually make the girl climax in a row)
1.5 : New clothes. Now DLC-compatible (previous versions won't work with those).
1.6 : You can now soap up & wash Tapioca at the hot spring during H session. Chains added (to prevent her limbs from moving), but it must first be unlocked through a certain conversation event. Reduced the loadings happening whenever switching between cloth selections (make sure you get the newly updated DLCs first!)
* 1.6.1 : quick fix to several bugs brought by the previous version (nothing game-breaking)
1.7 : Added Papco sun & moon. Those are lotions used to change the girl's skin color (20 variances). Note that it's only effective during a hot day, and has to be done in an area exposed to the sun/moon.
1.8 : New hair colors & eye colors to purchase starting in day 34. New special healing rotor toys starting in day 42.
1.9 : new clothes (notably shirts, skirts and ribbons)
1.10 : Cross-section views added : unlocked by raising the dilation rate of all 3 holes (vagina/anal/urethra). Addition of drugs, which include one that raise/lower expansion rate (day 50), and one that raise/lower girl's endurance (day 45). Note that the later one is a new stat which impact the girl's stamina + orgasm resistance.
* 1.10.2 + 1.10.3 : various bugs brought by the previous version getting fixed.
2.0 : clothing-related files have been modified to make it compatible with the new paid DLCs releasing later. Also add various cloth-related convience such as bigger list per page, buying in bulk, selecting some as "favorite", etc.
* 2.0.1 : some minor cloth-related bug fixing
* 2.0.2 : more cloth-related bug fixing
2.1.0 : new items that can put the girl to sleep, essentially enabling sleep sex (day 52)
2.3.0 : on day 54, you can master the power of the 3 Elements! (with sextoys, naturally). Those tools will hurt her, so expect favoribility to drop significantly. A secret cheat code has also been added.

link to a 100% save file (based on version 1.2 - 1.3)
another save file based on version 1.6.1. may not be 100% complete
link to a partial save (starting right before the love confession scene) + modified files from the autotranslator (last updated : 20/12/2020)
(prior to 2.0)

Currently japanese-only, but . ( )

Interestingly, the dev was kind enough to make mosaic censor separated from the texture. So it's possible to fully decensor the game!
To do that, install on the game folder (the x86 version to be specific). Then download . Take the DumbRendererDemosaic dll file and put it in the Plugin folder, inside BepInEx (which should appear if the later was installed properly).
If you are planning to use the uncensor along with the autotranslator, make sure you're using the BepInEx version of the later. Any other version may cause both to not work properly.

This game is somewhat related to "Night Road", though the genre is completely different. Here's the related thread : https://ulmf.org/threads/bousoft-night-road-rj263922.13530/

WARNING : the game may have compatibility issue. With my default setting, I couldn't make past the black screen after starting a new game. Managed to bypass that problem by setting my computer to japanesse local (or simulating it by using Textractor).

Gameplay :
Nightfall ~Tapioca-chan & countryside summer vacation~ is a touching simulation game, like many of BouSoft's other works. You can take the girl to various locations, converse with her & occasionaly find random money/items laying around.
Managing her stamina is also important (min/max being 30/1000) : ending the day while hungry, intense H sessions, & using taropon "vitamins" will decrease her max stamina the next day. So giving her nutricious foods is important to compensate. candy types won't improve her stamina much (although they do improve her affection). Foods sold at the restaurant district are the most effective but also the most expensives.
Most actions takes time, passing the day until night comes. Going to bed move you to the next day. Certain events are tied to the day, others to the girl's affection for you.
Naturally, you can have H sessions with her : she will be relunctant at first, but will progressively open up more & more. You start with the ability to touch/grope/slap her and unlock more options as you progress : this include (but not limited to) using your mouth, shifting/removing clothes, the Dick, rotors, and even feeding her icecream juices called papco through her mouth or any other holes (similar to a previous game Furo-girl Peach!).
Actions will cost her stamina. Depleting it fully will make her pass out of exhaustion, unable to recieve anymore pleasure. Note that in the early part of the game, she will forcefully end the session if her stamina or orgasm metter reach a certain point, due to her affection not being high enough.
One important mechanic is the holes dilation rate. After you confess your love together, you unlock the ability to remove her panty & penetrate her. However, because of lack of experience & small body, you can't penetrate her raw without any preparation.
So you'll need to loosen them up through various means : licking, fingering, cumming or putting papco juice to lube them up, squirting, etc.
Note that at the start, only the vagina can be eventually penetrated through simply making her wet. Urethra & anal will require a lot more training sessions in order to succesfully fully penetrate them one day. As you make progress, the dilation rate of the targeted hole will increase, making slightly easier to penetrate in future sessions.

Controls :
H sessions can be played with either the keyboard or mouse (or both). Rest of the game is done with mouse.
There is an option that can display all currently available action at any time during H sessions.
Not all command may be available at the start.
- left click (D) : touch
- double left click (D*2) : slap, cum, etc.
- left hold (D hold) : approach, grope, etc.
- right click (SPACE) : back, cancel, close menu, etc.
- right hold (SPACE hold) : open menu
- wheel button click (S) : attach/remove toys, double grope
- wheel button double click (S*2) : take off / put on clothes
- wheel button hold (S hold) : shift clothes

- wheel scroll (R/E) : zoom
- wheel button hold (S hold) outside of shifting clothes : rotate camera
- moving the cursor to the corner of the screen will move the camera

- ESC : end H session
- CTRL : message skip

Story :
You, a boy, is spending summertimes with your sister Tapioca. As the time goes, she opens up to you more & more.

Feature loli, according to Dlsite. Also feature incest. Outside of that, can include ahegao, anal, enema, drugs, urethra penetration, sextoys, cross-section view & harsh spanking (leaves marks but can be healed with Papco juice).

Last edited:
OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A demo that last 6 day instead of 5, + some other additions) is available to Ci-En follower (free) here :
Another one for paid subscribers will come soon.
EDIT : A Ci-En patron-exclusive trial version is now available, and goes up to 10 days :

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games as game has been released.

chincheta

Reputation score
i need help i cant even touch her while we are in h , the keyboard and the mouse dont work...

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
how do i fuck her session keeps ending fast
Get the latest version of the game, author uploaded a fix to increase her energy significantly because it was way to low.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Reipatcher works if you dont have any japanese characters in the folder path. Had a similar issue with another unity game.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
where did you get that update?... from hentai sharing?
I just saw it in the changelog on dlsite, I don't actually have it. Gonna have to wait until someone uploads it.

thetruesteven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how can i insert? i can only get the tip in and out...

edit: got it working. you need to lick her till shes wet enough. who could have thought of that? :^)

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you unlock other 'service' options like the paizuri? I see it in the screenshots but so far all I can do is get a handjob or have sex.

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's my save which start on the day you can confess to her and unlock the ability to strip her panty and have sex (it's the middle option after selecting the heart from the main screen). Fair warning : penetration will be difficult!
For peoples using ReiPatcher, I'm also adding my translation file that I edited to fix some of the text layout issues.

EDIT: for BepInEx user, remove the "AutoTranslator" folder + the config.ini file, then put it inside the BepInEx folder (there should be "Translation" already inside if everything was installed correctly).

EDIT2: I will keep updating the translation files as I progress. The current one goes up to right after the love confession (with the girl stats now visible)

EDIT3: I started to reorganize the translations, dividing them into multiple text files so it's easier to keep track. Still a lot of work to be done. Based on 1.4.

EDIT4: almost everything should be properly organized now, though I'm still currently missing a few stuff. Current issue I keep finding is inconsistency on H session-related texts. The most random-based texts are in the text files "h sessions", & "stats", if you're curious. Based on version 1.10.
Also, credits to Xdrake for making more accurate translations (pretty much complete by now).

EDIT5:managed to fix issues affecting toy details & most of the H session section (it still struggle to translate some of them, but at least no more text disapearing!)

Attachments

Last edited:

chincheta

Reputation score
Here's my save which start on the day you can confess to her and unlock the ability to strip her panty and have sex (it's the middle option after selecting the heart).
For peoples using ReiPatcher, I'm also adding my translation file that I edited to fix some of the text layout issues.
how i apply that translation?

DennisMM

Reputation score
How do you unlock other 'service' options like the paizuri? I see it in the screenshots but so far all I can do is get a handjob or have sex.
Go to where i am in the picture everyday and talk to her, you'll find erotic books and she will read them with you. Eventually, she will start asking questions about the things in the books and start doing them with you.

Attachments

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how i apply that translation?
Just replace the folder after you apply Reipatcher to the game (I will add the link to the wiki for how_to_install at the thread starter)

EDIT: my mistake. I didn't realized the installation differ depending on which installation you choose. What I've uploaded come from the exe installer. For the BepInEx version, simply remove the first layer of folder ("AutoTranslator") + the config.ini file, so you're left with "Translation" folder, then put it inside the BepInEx folder.

Last edited: