What's new

SIM Loli [BouSoft] 夜伽道 ~タピオカちゃんと田舎の夏休み~ / Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Tapioca-chan~(RJ269793) (RE269793)

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
I remember making her go outside naked once but I can't seem to do it again. Does anybody know how? This was back in the 1.0 version I left after being in the bathhouse so it could've also been a glitch. If there is a way to make her go out naked let me know please.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I remember making her go outside naked once but I can't seem to do it again. Does anybody know how? This was back in the 1.0 version I left after being in the bathhouse so it could've also been a glitch. If there is a way to make her go out naked let me know please.
Pretty sure it's a bug, she would appear naked after bathhouse H but only for 1 screen. It was probably fixed in the updates.

DemoNN

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
any link with the game with the last update?

ktoloco

Reputation score
I would recommend against sharing links with the Loli tag, it's against the rules. Do it in PM.
I dont understand why have Loli tag, because like all japanese games, " Characters depicted in this game are 18 years of age or older " :p:p:p

HatoHiga

Reputation score
Hey guys, I have some king of bug I guess and was wondering if anyone have too : game "freeze" at the 4th chatbox, meaning it is still running but clicking doesnt make the game continue ? Is this known ?

alex2011

Reputation score
I dont understand why have Loli tag, because like all japanese games, " Characters depicted in this game are 18 years of age or older " :p:p:p
Because underage does not mean loli and loli does not mean underage. Loli is either a girl who looks underage even if she is not or one that both looks and is underage. It is more about appearance than anything even though age does come into play as well.

Here's my save which start on the day you can confess to her and unlock the ability to strip her panty and have sex (it's the middle option after selecting the heart from the main screen). Fair warning : penetration will be difficult!
For peoples using ReiPatcher, I'm also adding my translation file that I edited to fix some of the text layout issues.

EDIT: for BepInEx user, remove the "AutoTranslator" folder + the config.ini file, then put it inside the BepInEx folder (there should be "Translation" already inside if everything was installed correctly).

EDIT2: I will keep updating the translation files as I progress. The current one goes up to right after the love confession (with the girl stats now visible)
Okay, so I have your files and I have ReiPatcher installed, but nothing is applying. Is there a specific place I need to put the files or just in the root folder with the exe? This is the first time I've self patched a game, I usually play patched games that came already patched. Using the exe version of ReiPatcher. EDIT: Nevermind, I tried the BepInEx version and it worked.

Last edited:

MrNewsman

Reputation score
Ok, so I just got version 1.3 and was able to have anal sex with her. It was actually impossible in version 1.0.

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, I have some king of bug I guess and was wondering if anyone have too : game "freeze" at the 4th chatbox, meaning it is still running but clicking doesnt make the game continue ? Is this known ?
That's the issue I was talking about in the 1st post of the thread : for some reason this game require you to set your computer to japanese local (and no, version 1.3 doesn't fix it). Alternatively, you can simulate it through an app like Textractor.

Okay, so I have your files and I have ReiPatcher installed, but nothing is applying. Is there a specific place I need to put the files or just in the root folder with the exe? This is the first time I've self patched a game, I usually play patched games that came already patched. Using the exe version of ReiPatcher.
launching the ReiPatcher .exe inside the game root folder is supposed to create some kind of game shortcut file called "patch & run". Launching the later is what implement the automatic translation & create the "autotranslator" folder on the game root directory. (you can then delete those 2 files the .exe intaller & the shortcut)
Don't forget that this version does not work well with the uncensor. If you have trouble with this version, you could try the BepInEx one instead.

Last edited:

TheShadowofH

Reputation score
Does anyone know the max number of service positions there are? counting all the blow, tit, hand and ass-jobs i have 8. is that all of them?

alex2011

Reputation score
That's the issue I was talking about in the 1st post of the thread : for some reason this game require you to set your computer to japanese local (and no, version 1.3 doesn't fix it). Alternatively, you can simulate it through an app like Textractor.

launching the ReiPatcher .exe inside the game root folder is supposed to create some kind of game shortcut file called "patch & run". Launching the later is what implement the automatic translation & create the "autotranslator" folder on the game root directory. (you can then delete those 2 files the .exe intaller & the shortcut)
Don't forget that this version does not work well with the uncensor. If you have trouble with this version, you could try the BepInEx one instead.
It didn't, so something went wrong. I switched over to the BepInEx version and that worked instantly.

Alterize

Reputation score
Does anyone know the max number of service positions there are? counting all the blow, tit, hand and ass-jobs i have 8. is that all of them?
I think there should be nine.
Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, hard blowjob, bj, licking, hj, paizuri licking, paizuri bj, paizuri.

I edited my previous post to add a more complete save. There's a screenshot of the H screen to see what you're missing as well.

sdhheseae

Reputation score
The mosaic cannot be erased. What should I do? The game is Ver1.3.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Because underage does not mean loli and loli does not mean underage. Loli is either a girl who looks underage even if she is not or one that both looks and is underage. It is more about appearance than anything even though age does come into play as well.
You're right, (And I know you weren't replying to me specifically) but I don't know if it'd hold up in court, at least in the US. So to be safe anything with the Loli tag shouldn't be linked. Better safe than sorry.

On another note, I'm wondering what the requirements for 'breaking' her are. I did so in my first 1.0 game at about 6 orgasms, but in my current version I went up to 500x and she was still fine, even after injecting her with everything under the sun. >.>

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there any alternate routes to having sex with her? Like getting her various stats up enough that she just lets you fuck her without confessing? Or is the 'confession' route the only way?

alex2011

Reputation score
You're right, (And I know you weren't replying to me specifically) but I don't know if it'd hold up in court, at least in the US. So to be safe anything with the Loli tag shouldn't be linked. Better safe than sorry.

On another note, I'm wondering what the requirements for 'breaking' her are. I did so in my first 1.0 game at about 6 orgasms, but in my current version I went up to 500x and she was still fine, even after injecting her with everything under the sun. >.>
It probably would considering the US only bans any depiction linked to a real child in some way, whether the images used are real, modeled on a real child, or are traced from real images. However, other countries could be a problem even for the undeniably fake stuff. As far as 'breaking' her, I still can't get passed 4x, the one after the heart meter turns brown. She goes ahegao at 4x, the one after brown heart, but anything after 4x, if possible, is difficult. The thing I noticed is you have to get the meter up while she's still cumming from the previous level. I did this on a provided save, not my own. Still can't penetrate her in my own save. I also still can't figure out how to use the injections. The screen flashes white when I press like I would to use the drinks, but no decrease on the bar in my inventory and no movement from the syringe in my hand. I bet it would help get beyond 4x if its effect in previous games is any indication.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Did v1.03 actually fix the expansion stats bug? I downloaded it and started a new game but so far I'm finding it impossible to do anal or urethra sex, whereas with v1.00 I was able to. The stats don't seem to budge no matter how much I finger her or stick the drinks in her. Ditto with her sensitivity stats -- I can attach the rotors to her nipples and grope her breasts for ten minutes and have her cum 100 times from it but the stats only move up by a point afterward.

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did v1.03 actually fix the expansion stats bug? I downloaded it and started a new game but so far I'm finding it impossible to do anal or urethra sex, whereas with v1.00 I was able to. The stats don't seem to budge no matter how much I finger her or stick the drinks in her. Ditto with her sensitivity stats -- I can attach the rotors to her nipples and grope her breasts for ten minutes and have her cum 100 times from it but the stats only move up by a point afterward.
Anal & urethra penetration are intended to be very difficult. I do remember seeing mentionned a bug fix about certain expansion rate values that were mixed up.
Also, the way body parts sensitibity values increase is the same as previous game : you have to do high pleasure "damage" in a single blow. So playing with the same body part over & over again doesn't work, as it will only decrease the effectiveness. Since the syringes increase pleasure recieved on the targeted body part, they are a very effective means of training them.