What's new

SIM Loli [BouSoft] 夜伽道 ~タピオカちゃんと田舎の夏休み~ / Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Tapioca-chan~(RJ269793) (RE269793)

Uboa

Reputation score
Yakitori place, where they offer alcohol at night only? I did give her that before, no success there.
Nah, the place where you get the purple aphrodisiac needles also supplies orange ones which get her drunk. I forget the actual name of the status category. You can also find slightly alcoholic drinks at the convenience store if you prefer doing it that way.

Hakio

Reputation score
I'll try to explain as best as I can.
So there's multiple version of ReiPatcher. Among those are a .exe file version (which I initially used), and a BepInEx version. ASSUMING you haven't used the .exe version, we'll focus on BepInEx (mixing both cause errors).
So for BepInEx 5, after downloading it, there should be 1 BepInEx folder + 3 other files outside of it.

And inside the folder, there will be only 1 folder "core".
Put all those files inside the game folder (where the .exe is located), then launch the game. MAKE SURE THE GAME FOLDER HASN'T BEEN TAMPERED WITH BY ANYTHING ELSE (like a ReiPatcher exe)
if it works properly, more files should be created inside the BepInEx folder. Among those there should be those folders : cache, config, patchers, & plugins.

If it didn't, then you likely used the wrong version of BepInEx. If the game is in 64 bits, then use BepInEx x64. If it's 32, then use x86.
One easy way to make sure is to check a certain unity file in the game (UnityCrashHandlerXX.exe, XX being either 64 or 32)

Afterward, download XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-5x-XXXX.zip in the ReiPatcher GitHub. It will contain a BepInEx folder. Put it in the game folder so the content get assimilated by the other folder already in place.
Launch the game again : this should create more files inside BepInEx, notably the folder "Translation".
Now inside here there's 3 text files : This is where I did the editing to the in-game text, and is the main content of what I uploaded earlier along with a save file.
I hope that helped!
I read carefully and it work, thanhk you so much!

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[报价]"Uboa, 帖子: 1125566, 会员: 398742"]
我使用的是 Ver 1.6.1, 这应该是最新的。

[报价]"Uboa, 帖子: 1125566, 会员: 398742"]
我使用的是 Ver 1.6.1, 这应该是最新的。
[/报价]

如何
[/报价]
"I am using version 1.6.1, is the newest.

"How/Why"

No idea about the rest. Roughly translated, of course.

ktoloco

Reputation score
Yakitori place, where they offer alcohol at night only? I did give her that before, no success there.
I never give her alcohol, only used the syringes (sorry, im not sure if the correct word, my english suck), the type that in the bexinex translator put "liquor" and the other violet. But somethings i broked the heart with 5 cums in a row, and anothers with more. And sometimes, nothing.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I never give her alcohol, only used the syringes (sorry, im not sure if the correct word, my english suck), the type that in the bexinex translator put "liquor" and the other violet. But somethings i broked the heart with 5 cums in a row, and anothers with more. And sometimes, nothing.
Yeap, i can now confirm that. Orange syringe, 2x in my case, then 5x to break hearts. You are right, just there are 3 alcohol sources (the orange bottles)

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I translated every sentence i encountered up to day 20.
Enjoy!
Thanks as always!
BTW, I have been using your translations to update my own text files that I've linked to the 1st post of the thread (mainly because I've reorganized them to make it easier to keep track & to fix some format glitches).
I hope you don't mind.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah of course, that´s not a problem. If it´s posted on the first page, even more people will be able see it.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Btw, does anyone know how to fix this?:
Tapi.jpg

Can i change something in the config?

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Btw, does anyone know how to fix this?:
View attachment 36073

Can i change something in the config?
That's the thing I was talking about earlier. I solved the issue by making use of the "_Substitutions.txt" file. (essentially adding \n in it whenever necessary)
It would be easier to see what I mean by checking my translation files.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's the thing I was talking about earlier. I solved the issue by making use of the "_Substitutions.txt" file. (essentially adding \n in it whenever necessary)
It would be easier to see what I mean by checking my translation files.
I downloaded it and now i see what you mean. You kinda separated all of it. That´s pretty nice. I just replaced the substitution file and that fixed it. It only changed one sentence about finding money in front of the house but i fixed that. So thx.

Now that i´m at the point where you can have sex with her for the first time, i think i need to retranslate some sentences or the whole confession dialogue before that wouldn´t make much sense. I think i´ll rewrite all sentences that had the word "love" in them with "like". They were using 好き (suki) the whole time but now that they were using 愛してる (aishiteru) in the last dialogue, i have to differentiate or it would be kinda weird :)
I don´t know how hard it is for you to update your files if i make changes like this or if you would even notice. So i just wanted to let you know.

Gunnams

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
how to download

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New free dlc underwears here :
the 1st pack can be found here :
In a previous blogpost, Boumen (the dev) mentionned he plan to keep working on the game until at least January, before moving on to his first full 3D project. Until then, he intend to add cross-section view (a staple!) more toys, clothes, locations & events.
EDIT: there's also this :
EDIT2: more here :

Last edited: