What's new

SIM Loli [BouSoft] 夜伽道 ~タピオカちゃんと田舎の夏休み~ / Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Tapioca-chan~(RJ269793) (RE269793)

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i finished the translations till day 46. That was the first day where she didn´t say any new sentences. I continued for 2 more days but she didn´t say anything new. I don´t know if this is the end of the story mode or maybe there will be something new after day 50 but i think most of it should be translated now.

Attachments

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i finished the translations till day 46. That was the first day where she didn´t say any new sentences. I continued for 2 more days but she didn´t say anything new. I don´t know if this is the end of the story mode or maybe there will be something new after day 50 but i think most of it should be translated now.
I just found out that there's a special morning dialogue if the girl is at her lowest possible max stamina, which is 30 (results of days of starvation + taropon "vitamin" overdose, lol).Might need to end the day starving one more time before it triggers. EDIT : there's also some new dialogue based on her current affection, notably when asking for sex (I lowered her affection by keep serving her dome pasta)
In the next update which drop tomorrow, there's an event on day 50. But the main story technically end when visiting the shrine for the first time which can happen earlier than day 20. Haven't found any major text dumps beyond that.

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New update adds cross sectional view. For Vagina/Anal/Urethra. Great addition. Comes around day 30.

My only complaint is that semen overlays on top of the sectional view as well as inside. It blocks the view. Wish it would just be 'inside'. Also, dunno if it's recent, but you can turn off the annoying sfx for when you click, which makes it much easier to see whats going on as well. Instead of a mass of particles.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just found out that there's a special morning dialogue if the girl is at her lowest possible max stamina, which is 30 (results of days of starvation + taropon "vitamin" overdose, lol).Might need to end the day starving one more time before it triggers. EDIT : there's also some new dialogue based on her current affection, notably when asking for sex (I lowered her affection by keep serving her dome pasta)
In the next update which drop tomorrow, there's an event on day 50. But the main story technically end when visiting the shrine for the first time which can happen earlier than day 20. Haven't found any major text dumps beyond that.
Thx for pointing that out. I´ll try to trigger those events.
I also noticed that i was missing the dialogue of 3 sex positions. I was able to get 2 of them and translate the dialogue but i´m still missing the last one. I think it´s the red one. As far as i know i need a pretty high number for her butt to get that one. This will take some grinding...

JankieKun

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to activate the sex toy shop downtown? I'm on Day 53 and there has been no trigger at all. Somehow I've been getting the DLC triggers just not the sex shop stuff.

OP
D

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to activate the sex toy shop downtown? I'm on Day 53 and there has been no trigger at all. Somehow I've been getting the DLC triggers just not the sex shop stuff.
Have you checked properly? the sex toy shop is in the exterior area of downtown. The inside area is where the cloth shop is located.
The sex shop is supposed to unlock almost as soon as you unlock penetration, and all further new toys additions is based purely on days.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I´ve translated all new sentences from v.1.10, some sentences she says when she is in a bad mood and also changed all i´s into capital I´s.
The creator also made a little mistake with the description of the newest drugs. He wrote the same description for all 4 of them :). I corrected that for the translation.
The only thing that´s missing for sure is the stuff she says when you unlock the last sex position. I still have to grind for that. Maybe there are also some other random sentences i haven´t triggered yet but it should be pretty complete for now.

Attachments

katsumi123

Reputation score
How do I see her boobs? It says she's embarrassed every time I ask, I'm on day 25, also how do you see her affection? Is that something you just unlock later on?

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do I see her boobs? It says she's embarrassed every time I ask, I'm on day 25, also how do you see her affection? Is that something you just unlock later on?
Try to invest some money in your manliness (at the shire) and invete here with differents types of food (raise relation). and if you have dildos, rotor, drugs, use them as much as you can during sex scenes. Also, remember that you need to restore here health with those green soda packs, so she can reach orgasm.

Scrollery

Reputation score
I lost my save file and I played hours, don't want to start again, is there anyway to edit the save file?