What's new

RPG Loli [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 / A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale (RJ205812) + (RJ232538)

DarkHunter

Reputation score
I recently beat the boss at 100th floor in the garden area but it's a missing texture item with no description. Is there anyway for me to fix this?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I recently beat the boss at 100th floor in the garden area but it's a missing texture item with no description. Is there anyway for me to fix this?
what version are you on? Recent updates should have fixed all missing sprites issues.
(and send a picture of the missing texture to makes it easier to tell what kind of problem this is)

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The most recent one 4.0 then again my save is from the earliest version i think. Sorry if the quality of the picture is bad I took it with my phone.
My save file was from 3.5 when I was at that point in the game and I didn't have any issue with important items, so your problem might be because of the 4.0 version. I did notice some oddities with some foods reaction from girls, though that may be unrelated.
If it's just missing texture, you should be able to continue progress(it's the last orb needed to reach the last island).
Otherwise, I recomend finding an older version.

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update : after testing, it seems that the english mode (japanese is unaffected) has some bugs that may (or may not?) be caused from using save file from older version : for example, seasonings are not properly reconized, which can makes the foods uncompatible with it when it should be good instead.

There might be more issues like that.

Last edited:

DarkHunter

Reputation score
Well I do have the previous version still sitting around so I might try that out

DarkHunter

Reputation score
Well after loading my save up in the older version the missing texture item doesnt even does not fix it. I guess its time for a new save then, I guess at least I get to exprience the game in english so there's that.

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone have a link or means of access to the translated new version? Seems impossible to find online without breaking out the credit card.

DarkHunter

Reputation score
So an update about that bug i experienced. I started a new playthrough since I can't salvage the old one. Upon defeating one of the bosses that drops the orb after you beat it in english gives you the missing item with no description upon restarting and swapping to japanese the item is collected just fine so i could have saved my old one if i didnt have an extra save from before killing that last boss. It seems there might be a bug around that.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So an update about that bug i experienced. I started a new playthrough since I can't salvage the old one. Upon defeating one of the bosses that drops the orb after you beat it in english gives you the missing item with no description upon restarting and swapping to japanese the item is collected just fine so i could have saved my old one if i didnt have an extra save from before killing that last boss. It seems there might be a bug around that.
The dev confirmed that the bug came from 4.0. He updated the game to 4.1 which suposedly fix it (but it's not yet availlable in DLsite. Only in Steam).

DarkHunter

Reputation score
Yeah I swing by the dev blog once in a while so I know that it has been fixed updated as of somewhat recently to 4.1 now.

For the fifth food request the chunks of fat is that reffering to pigs on the snow continent or just the pigs with the axes? Edit: Nevermind I went back through the book and found my answer

Storm4n

Reputation score
Can someone explain how to make the food for the snow land girl? I've tried to cook tomato+curry+soup but that ends in failure...

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone explain how to make the food for the snow land girl? I've tried to cook tomato+curry+soup but that ends in failure...
Taro the white kitsune ninja is an avid ramen lover, and wants "a thick, fatty ramen".
All ramen are made by adding noodles on top of soup. Now you just need to make a thick, fatty soup to go with it. Fortunately the ice continent forests has a certain enemy that drops chunks of fat... Just imagine you're making tomato/curry/milk soup, except you're using fat instead of tomato/curry/milk. Then you turn soup into ramen.

Storm4n

Reputation score
Yes I don't get that, I'm mixing tomato+curry+milk and getting nothing but scrape

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Soups are generally made by boiling water with vegetables/meat/fish, + either nothing else, or tomato, or fat meat, or curry flower, or pumpkin, or miso (or also milk, except it doesn't use water).

Once you've made the soup, combine it with raw noodles to make ramen.

Storm4n

Reputation score
Soups are generally made by boiling water with vegetables/meat/fish, + either nothing else, or tomato, or fat meat, or curry flower, or pumpkin, or miso (or also milk, except it doesn't use water).

Once you've made the soup, combine it with raw noodles to make ramen.
It was EITHER? I thought it meant to have ALL that -_- THANKS

Wish it was clearer there :(

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Went and slightly edited Taro's section in the big post I made in the 5th page.

Was busy and lazy so it's not yet updated with 3.xx stuff, sorry. Though with the recipe book feature things shouldn't be too hard now.

Metalhead89

Reputation score
Is this the same forum for (Hero, Sorceress and Mysterious Island)?

I'm looking for the non rpg up to date eng version.

inuinuzaka

Reputation score
So ummm.... someone knows how to cheat engine on hero's EroPoints?
Because girl's loyalty point can be hack but somehow not EroPoint.