What's new

RPG Loli [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 / A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale (RJ205812) + (RJ232538)

alan0n

Reputation score
Not to sound rude, but can someone please explain the draw of this game to me?

Even when they're cumming and have a high opinion of you the girls are all still saying "dame" and "iyah"
The animations are quite subdued. Playing the sex scenes on fast is really boring to look at.
Combat is pretty basic and the heroines aren't all that interesting.

I'm not attacking anyone who likes this game btw. I feel like maybe I'm missing something so I'd appreciate it if someone could help me get it :)
This game has a huge amount of collecting going on. It appeals to people who like that type of game play I guess. Honestly Im not sure what struck me and keeps me grinding in this. TBH the gameplay is pretty mediocre and the interactions are amusing at first, but lack variation... It just has a odd kind of charm to it though, thats really the only way I can put it.

The H interactions get quite a bit less 'dame' and 'iyah' once you get some of the better toys and understand how to apply them. Also the customization of the girls is set up in a really interesting way, probably the most ingenious way I've seen in an H game to date. So there is that also.

Edit: At this point though I kind of wish they would stop the DLC and start on their next game. As amusing as this one has been, just adding another H-able girl isn't really prolonging its play time any more.

Last edited:

Storm4n

Reputation score
Can I get some mid-game advice? I just got the boat from the guy in the tropical island, I rushed there a bit by evading some fights but I'm lvl 18 (some of the girls got late in the questing so they're 12 or 14).

At that point enemies start to scalate A LOT, lots of HP, lots of damage... I had to resort to dual wielding katanas and trying to improve them with materials. Which leads to the question/s.

Where or how do I get decent materials for crafting? I've been looking the wiki with teh translator but I can't find where to get platinum or some good level weapons to ease the grinding. Is there a way to permaraise stats? I see food giving stats like DefenseUP or AttackUP but how do I keep those permanently?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where or how do I get decent materials for crafting? I've been looking the wiki with teh translator but I can't find where to get platinum or some good level weapons to ease the grinding. Is there a way to permaraise stats? I see food giving stats like DefenseUP or AttackUP but how do I keep those permanently?
Do you spend a full day in-game non-stop gathering at the deepest area of dungeons (150-200th)? It's important for getting materials of the highest quality (stars), which makes a huge impact on the weapon's stats upon creation, much more than upgrading afterward.
By the end-game, equipments represent half of your total stats, so don't neglect them.

Some note-worthy locations for high quality materials, in level order :
- woods : gorilla cave (妖草の洞窟) in the West continent
- gold ore : mine cave (鉱山の洞窟) in the South continent
- platinum ore (プラチナ鉱石 ) : platinum cave (白金の洞窟) in the East continent
- stardust (星屑) : Hoshi's Tower (星夫の塔) in the North-East continent
- flower of courage (勇気の花) : Devil's garden (デビルガーデン) in the North-East continent
Those are all 200 floors dungeons with a tough optional boss at the very end (except the 1st one), so don't bother going straight for the later ones if you're underleveled. You can get the materials at the 100th floors, but the quality won't be nearly as good.

Foods are temporary buffs, so save the high-quality ones for bosses.

Storm4n

Reputation score
Is there a way to have more than 3 girls active? an unlockable thing via event or something?

Prick

Reputation score
Is there a way to have more than 3 girls active? an unlockable thing via event or something?
I don't think so, you can swap them freely, and adjust how many (of the three selected) appear on screen at a time.
Otherwise I believe you can only have a maximum of three on screen.

Username13

Reputation score
How do you setup bepinex to work with this game? the only one i managed to make it work with was 1room so far

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi, I was wondering about getting the version free of rpg gameplay and was wondering... what's the point of the DLCs? I mean, afaik about this game I don't see the point of having different girls if you can pretty much change their appearance however you want and they all seem to be the same, it's not like one is a mature woman, another a muscle lady, one loli, and so on. So, it seems more like charging for extra character slots and more items and recipes. Which brings me to my other question, I know it's a long shot but... by any chance has any dick size changing item been added with one of the newer DLCs? I asked some months ago and there wasn't but eh... I thought maybe by now he was running out of ideas and added it. :) (big reason why the Alice game is still my favorite game from this circle xD)

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, I was wondering about getting the version free of rpg gameplay and was wondering... what's the point of the DLCs?
The main reason of the paid DLC is because each girls have their own VA. And they do have a significant amount of different lines during ero sessions.
Also, each girls have their own starting sexual stats (which can be increased later, but is very time-consuming), which kinda determine their fetishes & dislikes.

All planned DLC have now been released. However, he hasn't announced any future major update for a while, so I wouldn't hold my breath for anything like size-changing dick, especially since it hasn't appeared for 3-4 games in a row.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I'm not holding my breath, just had a sliver of hope seeing how he was releasing so many DLCs and maaaaybe he would add it because maaaybe he was running out of ideas for items xD
I guess I'll just get the base game and then get the DLCs when I start getting bored of each girl.

Bazu

Reputation score
Hi guys,
1, reached 3 Islands what do you need to feed a guy with red hair? and another question is there a translation of the buttons ?
2, can a girl get pregnant?
3.is there an uncensor?

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys,
1, reached 3 Islands what do you need to feed a guy with red hair? and another question is there a translation of the buttons ?
2, can a girl get pregnant?
The thread should have the answer for all foods request, so check the earlier pages.
On page 7, I uploaded a zip file containing some translations worth knowing, including the upgrades. (didn't translate the buttons which has pictures)
And no, there's no pregnancy. However, there is inflation via ingesting lots of consumables & enema.
Also, currently no uncensor. (though someone made one for the previous game "Me & my sister's summer vacation", but I can't find the source). Beside, we don't know for certain if the game will get anymore updates.

Last edited:

Bazu

Reputation score
The thread should have the answer for all foods request, so check the earlier pages.
On page 7, I uploaded a zip file containing some translations worth knowing, including the upgrades. (didn't translate the buttons which has pictures)
And no, there's no pregnancy. However, there is inflation via ingesting lots of consumables & enema.
Also, currently no uncensor. (though someone made one for the previous game "Me & my sister's summer vacation", but I can't find the source). Beside, we don't know for certain if the game will get anymore updates.
Thanks, sorry i bad speak english but I understand you.

lolirajah

Lurker
Reputation score
What exactly does the sensitive aura do? Increase the amount of H-Damage on her?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What exactly does the sensitive aura do? Increase the amount of H-Damage on her?
Logicaly, that's what it should do (though I can't confirm it myself since I haven't unlocked it yet). If it doesn't, then it should be the erotic beam instead (ムラムラビーム).

lolirajah

Lurker
Reputation score
Testing around it seems during the heart animation for the sensitive aura, any h-move does not get weaker. So if you "grab" a part of the body and fondle it repeatedly, it does not lose effectiveness. Ill try to unlock the erotic beam to see what it fully does as well. Also, do you need stage 4 of eroticism to make them move their hands? Or is it the non shame perk?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, do you need stage 4 of eroticism to make them move their hands? Or is it the non shame perk?
The ero stages doesn't affects the hands. Only slapping her hands away with double-clicks or using toys with the "no guard" effect can do it, & it's only temporary.
The "no shame" upgrade only work outside H sessions, as far as I can tell.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So looks like he was serious about a steam version of the game :
No H in this one, obviously, but it will be possible to enable it by inserting DLC datas in it.
The game from both steam & dlsite will get updated to 4.0, with the most note-worthy addition being an actual full english translation (though it looks somewhat engrish)

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, will we get english trans free if we already have the game?
if you bought it from DLSite, I assume so.
However, I don't know when 4.0 will get released. I expected it to release at the same time as the steam ver tomorrow, but it got delayed (says January 2019 instead of 19/01/2019)

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Steam version got delayed, but at least the dlsite version got updated to 4.0!
I started a new game to check, and as I suspected it's a very engrish translation (that actually isn't that much different from my google-translation, lol). But it's nice to finally read the items description that were too small to translate before.