What's new

RPG Loli [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 / A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale (RJ205812) + (RJ232538)

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
So anyways to get the other girls in the new game/expansion? I transferred all the data from the original one but I only had the main one when I started but everything else carried over.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So anyways to get the other girls in the new game/expansion? I transferred all the data from the original one but I only had the main one when I started but everything else carried over.
You need to transfert BOTH the "DATA_FILES" (formely named streaming_assets before ver.3.3) & "SAVE" folders.
If the full game is like the demo, then the other girls should appear at the begining, during the intro.

There is a follower girl who I believe wants pasta salad? But there could be a hundred ways to make that recipe...
I don't have the game yet, and I'm busy with the other game, but...
Are you sure it's pasta salad? All I can think of is this :
EDIT : Ignore that, I figured out the actual request later.

Last edited:

Prick

Reputation score
I don't have the game yet, and I'm busy with the other game, but...
Are you sure it's pasta salad? All I can think of is this :
I'll give it a try, and it's only three slots, (might only need one slot for the cooked meal) and I think they're all supposed to be vegetables... based on the machine translation, I'm just not sure.
Since there is no combat in this version, the main goal is to travel around collecting food. So even if I figure out the recipe, just finding the ingredients might prove a pain in the ass.

alan0n

Reputation score
Is the new one you guys are referring to

If so, whats your opinions? Is it worth buying? I felt like the last one and the dlcs were pretty good buys... And tbh the combat was more annoying than interesting anyway, so doing away with it may not be a terrible change.

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the new one you guys are referring to

If so, whats your opinions? Is it worth buying? I felt like the last one and the dlcs were pretty good buys... And tbh the combat was more annoying than interesting anyway, so doing away with it may not be a terrible change.
It's practically the same game just without combat, nothing is really different from the first one other than recipes. Though by the way the developer words it he might make the other three heroines sexable in this game and not in the first one but that could be just google translate is mistranslating it.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The only differences are the lack of fights (therefore no dungeons, enemies, equipments and potions/bombs), and more varied locations. Everything else is the same, DLCs will work in both game and the data transfer applies to not only girls, but also foods and sex-toys.
Personally, I'm still on the fence about buying it, because of the lack of differences, and I'm pretty far in the previous game.

While we're at it, should we add this new game to the title of this thread? I doubt there's much point in creating a new one for it.

alan0n

Reputation score
I see, going to hold off buying it for a few weeks and see how he updates. If the updates are as active on this new one as they were on the original Ill pick it up.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey, just bought this game and the DLCs (and wondering if I should have just bought the one without battles u.u). One question I always have when I get a new game from BouSoft since Alice.... Can you get the character's dick bigger? It's something I really liked on the Alice game but I don't think BouSoft ever made that feature in any game again. Don't remember now if it was possible in the previous game o.o

alan0n

Reputation score
Can you get the character's dick bigger? It's something I really liked on the Alice game but I don't think BouSoft ever made that feature in any game again. Don't remember now if it was possible in the previous game o.o
I haven't played the new one or v3.5 of the old one yet but as of v3.2, to my knowledge you cannot. Kind of odd though since body morphs work for the girls, seems reasonable to do it for the male as well.
You cannot change the size of the hero's junk in either game :(

Edit: Ah my self control sucks. I just went ahead and bought the new version. After I sink a few hours into it Ill drop back and and give my impressions.

Edit2: So after a few hours with it here is what I think:

The new one uses the same tile sets, backgrounds, animations and sprites as the old one. The only new assets I noticed were some clothes, ingredients, dishes, and some additional (and actually very convenient - they let you adjust height, hair length and breast size) H items.

The removal of combat has some pros and cons, the biggest pro was combat was tedious and grindy as hell anyway and its gone now.

The big con though is now there is zero tension in the game. That feeling you had 50 floors deep in a dungeon you could barely handle half dead without potions and low on mp, and you were torn between searching for just one one more cycle or evacuating? Its gone.

The other con is the way you acquire your tools has changed and they don't carry over in a save. So until someone that has a clue does a bit of a play through and shares the info, I at least, have no idea what to make for the fairies or where to get the more advanced tools.

In conclusion, if you don't own the original already and are thinking about buying it, or own it and didn't get very far because of the grindyness; I'd probably buy this one. If you hit the end of the last one.... Id probably just keep on with that assuming the author continues to update both. Its got all the H with none of the time wasting that the original forced on you.

Last edited:

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone actually have a good save for this?

Or rahter a full save?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone actually have a good save for this?

Or rahter a full save?
Well... I'm pretty close to the end of the game (all that's left is the tower on the north-east continent, then the center continent), so I might as well upload my save now.
It's based on version 3.5, but it should work fine at least down to 3.2. Dunno about any lower versions.

Once I 100% the game, I'll either edit this post or replace it with a new one.

EDIT : So there it finally : the 100% save file of A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale, or at least the most I could get. Here's what to expect :
- The first 3 girls are nearly fully upgraded. A couple of dinners & activities should be enough to get the rest
- I left the 平常心解放 skill (lock girl's relation level) locked to avoid potential confusions
- Their stamina are all at lvl 20
- I grew their pubic hair because it's easier to cut them afterward
- To reset a girl to her starting state and sexual stats, simply delete their named file in the SAVE folder and a new one will be created upon loading. This will also delete the clothes they were wearing, so be careful.

- Despite my search, I couldn't find all of them. So either I haven't searched hard enough, or they're currently exclusive to the side-game
- Most of the missing clothes seems to be color variation of those I did get. However, I don't know for how many this applies

- like clothes, there's a couple of them I couldn't find
- Those two spots as shown below are the blue vibrator & blue dildo. For some reason, buying sex-toys from shops doesn't register them in the encyclopedia (fixed in later updates) those_2_blue_sex-toys.png
- everything beyond the electronic sex-toys are those created from fusing. Color is based on highest stat, and there is 18 of them per type

- The save is fully compatible with the side-game "Hero, Sorceress and Mysterious Island", and will carry over encyclopedia, foods, sex-toys, and girls body stats
- However, this will make you start a NEW GAME. You will also need to find the cooking tools again

I also added my half-assed (google-)translation of the game.

Please let me know if you find anything that I could've missed!
EDIT : 03/02/2019 slight changes to "body comparaison" to adapt to english version, + added lists of gathering points for foods & H items. Removed translations since they are now irrelevant.

Attachments

Last edited:

kazakami

Reputation score
Sorry for the bit of necro, but I'm going to compile information from this thread, the developer's blog, the wiki, and my personal experiences, to hopefully help out anyone who's still having trouble with this game. Though most people probably have already finished what needs to be finished. There will be spoilers here, as well as lots of personal bias. Take everything with a pinch of salt.

>There are currently 6 ways you can cook.
The cutlery set allows for by-hand or by-knife preparation, like when making salad or sashimi, obtained at the beginning of the game.
The open-fire allows for grilling and baking, like when making bread or grilled fish, also obtained at the beginning of the game.
The frypan allows for everything that needs a pan, like frying, sauteing, saucemaking and soupmaking, obtained in a dungeon in the northwest/desert continent.
The mixer allows for juicing, blending, and other things that might require a blender, obtained in a dungeon in the west/jungle continent.
The barrel allows for anything that needs fermenting, from cheese to wine to surstromming, obtained in a dungeon in the southwest/tropical continent.
The plus allows for combining separate food items into one, like when making sandwiches, obtained after completing Kajibara (the red-haired annoying muscleman)'s first task.

>Your stamina is determined by the types of the food you ate last time; in general, high-calorie foods or foods with lots of ingredients work better. There's a (somewhat incomplete) list in the wiki that shows the amount of stamina provided by each meal.

>The food item with the highest stamina gains (EDIT: that cannot cause relationship hits, at least for the first three characters) as to my knowledge is the Forest Barbeque (grill beef+mushroom+grillable vegetable), at 95, followed by grilled-eel rice bowl (grill eel, then add on top of steamed rice) at 90.
EDIT: according to the wiki the "こってりスープ" and "こってりラーメン" series of dishes (soups made involving the fat dropped by giant pigs and ramen made out of those soups) are the kings of stamina as of 2.xx, with the lowest of them providing 90 stamina and the highest providing a whopping 140 stamina. Kokori slightly dislikes them however, and Pupu hates them.

>Loyalty point gains are determined by the character's food preferences as well as the quality (star rating) of the food. It's not hard to get 100+ or even 200+ points with 3 well-spiced, high-quality food items.

>Food quality also influences the amount of stats you gain and/or lose per meal.

>Every item has a base quality rating of 1*, and for each ingredient, every star after the first contributes to the resulting dish's quality.
Example: 2* Tomato + 3* Lettuce + 1* Pumpkin = 1+(1+2+0) = 4* Forest Salad.

>It is indeed true that continuously searching in one place without moving or having a mealtime break increases the quality of the items you find, but you'll need about 20 consecutive searches (100 stamina) to even begin to see the benefits; if you want to do so, be prepared to camp out, and make sure your inventory is as empty as possible to make it count (Pockle the purple guy's storage system, while only accessible in towns, is basically infinite, so use it).

>Though, unless you want the biggest wardrobe ever, money won't be a very significant problem later on (especially if you craft and sell weapons/shields from the excess ores you have), so you can simply buy high-quality ingredients from shops around the world (thanks, Warp function!) and go from there. It's very much possible to make 10*+ food items with nothing but storebought ingredients.

Now for all the food requests. Some of these are easy to do and are in the thread and wiki already, but I'm including them for completion.
>1st request, north continent: Red-head muscleguy wants "a salad with sourness".
The dungeon to the north conveniently has tomatoes growing inside its deepest point, so pick some and cut it up alongside some lettuce. Remember that the salad needs to be one(1) item, not separate items.

>2nd request, northwest/desert continent: Pupu wants "a fruity ice bar".
The forest just south of the desert capital has the key ingredient, ice nut. Just go and cut it up alongside a fruit or berry.

>3rd request, west/jungle continent: Une wants "chocolate".
Cacao grow in the southern part of the jungle continent. Blend it together with milk (no dark chocolate for you).

>4th request, southwest/tropical continent: muscleguy wants "a drink that goes well with burgers".
It just happens that you can access a different island from the tropical resort, and the forest inside holds the key ingredient. Blend the key ingredient alongside some water and don patch grass(?) (that is, the yellow smiley thing) and you're done.

>5th request, south/wind spirit continent: muscleguy wants "a thick, fatty beef katsu".
Katsu is generally made by dipping meat into egg batter, then coating with bread crumbs, then frying in oil. Except that this special katsu is slightly different.
As hinted in a restaurant somewhere, there's a big pig enemy that can randomly drop chunks of fat, that can be processed into special oil by boiling it together with some water...

>6th request, southeast/snowy/ice spirit continent: muscleguy wants "an incredibly smelly dish that isn't durian".
There's a real-life, Swedish fish dish (in)famous for being one of the smelliest things in the world. For the purpose of this game, though, any fish should do fine. Since we don't have brine in this game, we'll replace that with oil...

>6.5th request (2.70+), southeast continent, northern port: Taro the white kitsune ninja is an avid ramen lover, and wants "a thick, fatty ramen".
All ramen are made by adding noodles on top of soup. Now you just need to make a thick, fatty soup to go with it. Fortunately the ice continent forests has a certain enemy that drops chunks of fat... Just imagine you're making tomato/curry/milk soup, except you're using fat instead of tomato/curry/milk. Then you turn soup into ramen.

>7th request, east/japanese/fire spirit continent: muscleguy wants "tempura made from fish obtained from clear rivers".
Tempura is generally made by dipping something into egg batter, then coating with wheat flour, then frying in oil. The key ingredient, as stated, is a freshwater fish, and it's quite close by.
There's a particular watery area surrounded by woods near the Village of the Lost, the dungeon you cleared before this. It's quite the rare pick.

>8th request, northeast/earth spirit continent: muscleguy wants "slimy stuff from the ocean".
An NPC somewhere hints at this, something processed from a creature hard and black. This is a very simple dish made from only one ingredient with only one process. All you need to do is to find the key ingredient among the seven seas... But there's a certain restaurant that sells a dish made from the ingredient in question, which narrows the possibilities down to three.
And among those three, the correct answer is the westernmost oceans. With the key ingredient in hand, blend it.

>8.5th request, northeast continent, castle town: After you beat the soldiers in the castle, Pipika the princess will appear and defuse the situation. She wants a "fish dish that's sweet and soft, that even a fish-hater like me can eat". The key ingredient is actually very close by - a soft-bodied fish usually prepared with lots of sweet tare sauce, probably one of the more expensive materials for sushi, and an ingredient you've probably farmed if you like having lots of stamina. I speak of grilled unagi. Have it plain or have it on top of rice, both work.

Some of the legendary weapon crafting hints (paraphrased):
"Somewhere in the world grows a mysterious flower, and it seems that flower is one of the ingredients for the legendary weapons..." -south continent NPC
"Fire, Ice, Wind and Earth. When the four swords unite, the hero's sword is born" -southeast continent NPC
"West of here is a cave where platinum can be mined. They say it's also needed for the legendary weapons" -east continent NPC
"Northeast of here is a tower where you can get meteorites, a material to make powerful equipment. They say the legendary weapons are made from it too." -northeast continent NPC
"Northwest of here is a garden where mysterious flowers bloom." -northeast continent NPC
"Gramps used to talk about a magical sword that controls winds and lightning made out of a rock containing wind or thunder magic, a magical metal, and a really hard metal." - northeast continent NPC
anyone have a thick, fatty beef katsu recipe?

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
yeah, judging by those translations now I'm pretty sure dick enlargement isn't here, also kind of regretting getting the full version, I'm finding the combat and rpg elements to be pretty boring here and just complicates everything more

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
anyone have a thick, fatty beef katsu recipe?
With the new recipe book thing as well as the wiki, this is probably not needed anymore, but here you go:

Lard: drops from the big pigs (first encounterable in the snow continent's forest areas)
Frypan + Lard + Water = Lard Oil
Fire + Wheat (+Water) = Bread
Frypan + Beef + Egg + Bread + Lard Oil = Great King Katsu

lolirajah

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone give me a guide or some tips for the second game? Or should i just play the first? Like I have no clue what to do on the first Island? Just collect and sell? How do you even remove her clothes to have sex? Frustrating since text hooker has over 100 results and none of them are consistent

Prick

Reputation score
Can anyone give me a guide or some tips for the second game? Or should i just play the first? Like I have no clue what to do on the first Island? Just collect and sell? How do you even remove her clothes to have sex? Frustrating since text hooker has over 100 results and none of them are consistent
If you just want the h-content, you can use cheat engine to gain hero points, and the points for her as well. After you unlock everything in those two menus that's it. Only issue is trying to figure out the recipes for the other girls. I still don't know.

lolirajah

Lurker
Reputation score
If you just want the h-content, you can use cheat engine to gain hero points, and the points for her as well. After you unlock everything in those two menus that's it. Only issue is trying to figure out the recipes for the other girls. I still don't know.
Oh I see. Thanks. Each girl needs a specific recipe?

Prick

Reputation score
Oh I see. Thanks. Each girl needs a specific recipe?
As far as I know, I made it to the first girl and stopped playing because the translation left me clueless. There is thousands of recipes in this game.
Not to mention, it's pretty much the same game without the ridiculous combat.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New DLC is out. This time it's blonde girl. I'm not far into the game so i have no idea where to find her.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... I managed to get the Mystery island game (though an older version) and quickly checked through it in order to translate and confirm the requests. So, here there are :
- Green fairy : a salad composed of 3 differents vegetables.
forest salad(森のサラダ) = knife set -> cabbage + tomato + pumpkin. Other salads may work too.
- Blue fairy : a frozen dessert made with a very weird fruit from the east island.
devil ice bar(デビルアイス) = knife set -> ice fruit(アイスの実) + devil fruit(デビルフルーツ). a devil ice cream should also work too, but it require mixing.
- Red fairy : a cocktail containing tomato.
Cocktail is made by mixing alcohol and fruits or other stuffs. On one side, mix tomato to make tomato juice. On the other, ferment (with the barrel) with water and either rice plant, wheat, or cactus to make sake, beer, or cactus tonic. Finally, put the two together through the mixer.
- Brown fairy : a chocolate cake.
First make the base : fire -> wheat + egg + milk. Then make chocolate by mixing cacao + milk. Finally, combine the two. A napolitain may work too

They are in recommended order. Also, note that they don't necessarly need a specific food to be satisfied.
Also, on the east island, there's a NPC who give you the ability to craft sext-toys. Dunno if there's any condition because thanks to my 100% save, I got it immediately.

Last edited: