What's new

ACT [ BouSoft] XSOULSIA / 狭魔城エクソルシア RE116584 RJ116584

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: アクション / xsoulsia / Narrow Magic Castle Ekusorushia

Really don't know why you need to be told this, but those are one in the same.

Dark was just being nice instead of telling you to check/make a post in the fuckin translation section.

etherel

Reputation score

Really don't know why you need to be told this, but those are one in the same.

Dark was just being nice instead of telling you to check/make a post in the fuckin translation section.
Well, i do think only translator should post in the "translation" sub (for Consistencies and efficiency) . This Shouldn't have been too hard to figure, or so i thought.

Please think a little more through things before being agressive.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Apparently it's harder than you imagined, as anyone is allowed to post in the translation sub. :D

But let's cut the shit, you're just being a prick to provoke a response.

etherel

Reputation score

Apparently it's harder than you imagined, as anyone is allowed to post in the translation sub. :D

But let's cut the shit, you're just being a prick to provoke a response.
Yes, that's especially because anyone can create a thread that it's such a mess and that is why i don't want to create another meaningless thread.

Stop assuming things and being aggressive..

Anyway, i'll search elsewhere.

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, here's the translation link

all credit goes to mario80 not me
I repeat mario80 not me
it contains version 1 tho

I post it now because when i checked mario80 profile it gave me an error message :(

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, that's especially because anyone can create a thread that it's such a mess and that is why i don't want to create another meaningless thread.

Stop assuming things and being aggressive..

Anyway, i'll search elsewhere.
I really don't get you. If you're looking for the translation for this game, use the search bar in the sub-section. If it doesn't exist, there's a sticky to request it, or if the translation already exists and just needs to be re-uploaded, ask in the sticky anyway instead of bumping this. You talk about making a mess, and then try to clutter up the actual thread where discussion of the game itself should be taking place so you can beg for a link. I guarantee you're probably the same type of person who'll give me shit because there's a rule for no link requests, and then proceed to bitch about how 20+ people have spammed a given thread with link requests.

Like, how is this so difficult for you?

Last edited:

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

Everytime i start the game then it´s just black i can se the girl and fps counter but not the acutally game itself? I use adobe flash player help?

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everytime i start the game then it´s just black i can se the girl and fps counter but not the acutally game itself? I use adobe flash player help?
I used to have the same problem...I am not entirely sure, but I think running it with NTLEA, or changing your system locale to Japanese will solve that one.

Or, if you are already doing that, then try going into the data folder and throw "mm.swf" into your browser of choice (just drag and drop it onto a tab).

Hope that helps!

(by browser of choice, I can only say I know it works for Chrome and Opera, other browsers may behave differently)

hapofire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A short game, but good.

I not really fond of cat suit in general, but in that game... <3

Handy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a sprite gallery somewhere? or just the normal gallery under the start bottom?

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat the game in the newest 2.1 version. In this version Saya has a new ability: Lava Walk! :cool:

is there a sprite gallery somewhere? or just the normal gallery under the start bottom?
Nope, just the normal gallery.

Btw, in the 2.1 version did anyone beat the white wolf-girl? (before last boss, next to your save point talk to the wolf-girl and choose the 4th option to fight her but..... just how much life does she have...)

random Crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I waited a long time for this game.

I am not into those metroidvania kind of hentai games actually, but there are only so few which got my attention. And for a flash game it's awesome, I know what I am talking about xD

Is there anything new from this creator?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I waited a long time for this game.

I am not into those metroidvania kind of hentai games actually, but there are only so few which got my attention. And for a flash game it's awesome, I know what I am talking about xD

Is there anything new from this creator?
The creator of this game, Bousoft, normally specialize in touching/groping game. So this game is kind of an odd duck among his creations.
Right now, he is working on a new game which is expected to be released soon enough.
Here's the official website, if you're interested : ht tp://bousoft.net/

random Crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The creator of this game, Bousoft, normally specialize in touching/groping game. So this game is kind of an odd duck among his creations.
Right now, he is working on a new game which is expected to be released soon enough.
Here's the official website, if you're interested : ht tp://bousoft.net/
Ah, I understand. Thanks for the link!

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't notice until just today, but if you choose the last option in the gallery, 陵辱ハウス, you go to an area with most, if not all, of the enemies with animations.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I didn't notice until just today, but if you choose the last option in the gallery, 陵辱ハウス, you go to an area with most, if not all, of the enemies with animations.
mind sharing your save?
looks like the save file from back there isn't complete

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That function in the Gallery is only available in the 2.1 version. Here is my save file (I don't have every kind of the consumables I think).

I can't believe they still didn't fix the attack speed to the left, which is faster than to the right.... Or maybe it was intentional.

Attachments

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there something im doing incorrectly? downloading the save file isnt doing anything to override the save file i currently have. am i placing it in the wrong folder?

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there something im doing incorrectly? downloading the save file isnt doing anything to override the save file i currently have. am i placing it in the wrong folder?
Sorry, maybe in other version of windows or other macromedia flash version idk, the folder name is different where the save files are stored, so just copy out the save files from the "localhost" folder in my zip.
Or I misunderstood you...
Just to make sure, your save file location is this?:
Code:
c:\ Users\ (your username)\ AppData\ Roaming\ Macromedia\ Flash Player\ #SharedObjects\ MFQ4TN4Y (this folder may be named differently)\ localhost\

Katagurumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to prolong the animations? It finishes up too easily for me before i can even appreciate what's happening. Is there a consumable that i can eat to stop the monsters from cumming too fast? lol