What's new

ACT [Brianode] Demon Sword Incubus / 魔剣インキュバス (RJ274044)

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished the game, kinda sucks that she can lose almost everything of her clotches but can't be barefoot, what a shame.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Finished the game, kinda sucks that she can lose almost everything of her clotches but can't be barefoot, what a shame.
Careful with that statement, you may summon that one poster who was constantaly on about someone making a mod to make the heroine of that alien game barefoot.

mahe

Reputation score
I cant tell if the game is actually hard even in normal difficulty or i just suck, cuz that last boss is wiping the floor with me lol

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I cant tell if the game is actually hard even in normal difficulty or i just suck, cuz that last boss is wiping the floor with me lol
Practice timing
Hold down arrow or whatever if you use stick to guard
If boss attacking , either goes to left or right with dash
If boss puke , obviously guard

IDK , somewhat lv 75 is when I beat the boss. If dat help
Or perhaps less than dat for some people
Focus on Atk Def Critical

belkaveth

Reputation score
Not sure if this bug was addressed but there's a (good) bug I found in 1.00 where if your stat points costed 3 hearts to increase, you can refund it and it'll give you back 4 for some reason.

This means you can get infinite hearts just from the stat menu.

Also works if you spam reset all and auto assign if you have the hearts to get everything to cost 3 from auto assign.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Game is out on steam. Please buy it to support the author, he really deserves it, this is one of the best h games of the latest century.