What's new

ACT [Brianode] Demon Sword Incubus / 魔剣インキュバス (RJ274044)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh my god awesome! MVP!
But wait wait wait
"Fixed"?
God, i hope they didn't tone the game down because of people who just suck at videogames, lol

breaker1976

Reputation score
changelog:
魔剣インキュバス ver1.01 のアップデートが完了しました。

バグ修正とバランスの調整が主になります。
検証が必要なバグや、プレイに支障のない部分は修正しきれていません。すみません。

バージョンアップは、ファイルをそのまま上書きしてもらえば大丈夫です。
一度でも起動するとセーブデータが生成されて上書きされるので、起動せずに上書きしてください。

セーブデータは、「魔剣インキュバス_Data」フォルダ内に保存されています。
直接セーブデータをコピーしても大丈夫です。

調整事項

• サリエルのガード値を少し低下
  • コスチュームの解放を Beginner 以上に変更
  • ラスボスの難易度の調整
    ブレイク復帰速度が2倍だったのを等倍に
    ガード値と防御力を少し低下
    行動パターンを一部大人しく
    大エネルギー弾をガード可能に
  • 簡易入力を利用して「ボタンガード」を可能に
  • 難易度 Hell と Unlimited の間に "Maniac" を追加
    既存セーブデータでUnlimited以上の場合は繰り下がりますバグ
  • 空中で「↓入れフォトンレイジ」が出せなくなりました。
    ボタンガードを追加する際に条件設定をミスりました。ごめんなさい。

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does not sound like it, phew.
Anyway, the controls are solid, but they are on the stiff methodical side, so not everyone likes them.
But one thing is for sure they are by no means whack. Not at all.
And so far there are defensive maneuvers like move cancelling into jumps/dodges, teching (can recover in mid air), Down-Down-Attack Move (spin) that is a wakeup reversal, etc, that one should take into consideration.
I am liking this game a lot, but again, i havent finished it.
Wether i'm just bullshiting myself or not, is yet to be seen.

edit: well, seems last boss was toned down. Might want to keep both versions just in case.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The last Boss was in fact a little unfair @darakino999. The game is good and controls are not that bad, but they could use a little touch here and there. I find it quite hard to perform moves with the cursor keys. So I'm gonna ask, is there any way to change the keys so I can move with the classic ASWD keys instead.

Last edited:

overl33t

Reputation score
changelog:
魔剣インキュバス ver1.01 のアップデートが完了しました。

バグ修正とバランスの調整が主になります。
検証が必要なバグや、プレイに支障のない部分は修正しきれていません。すみません。

直接セーブデータをコピーしても大丈夫です。

調整事項

• サリエルのガード値を少し低下
  • コスチュームの解放を Beginner 以上に変更
  • ラスボスの難易度の調整
    ブレイク復帰速度が2倍だったのを等倍に
    ガード値と防御力を少し低下
    行動パターンを一部大人しく
    大エネルギー弾をガード可能に
  • 簡易入力を利用して「ボタンガード」を可能に
  • 難易度 Hell と Unlimited の間に "Maniac" を追加
    既存セーブデータでUnlimited以上の場合は繰り下がりますバグ
  • 空中で「↓入れフォトンレイジ」が出せなくなりました。
    ボタンガードを追加する際に条件設定をミスりました。ごめんなさい。
Something something bug fix hotpatch was released, previous version save data will be compatible with new version. I'm too lazy to translate everything so this is all you need to know.

• サリエルのガード値を少し低下 (Lowered Sarieru's guard hp)
  • コスチュームの解放を Beginner 以上に変更 (Lowered costume unlocking to be available for 'Beginner' difficulty, previously this could only be done on Normal difficulty and above)
  • General difficulty changes to last boss, you can also block energy blasts now (previously you could only block the smaller spheres)
  • *I do not understand this part, something about button guard being enabled for 'Simplified input??'
  • Addition of Maniac difficulty, level of difficulty is harder than Hell, but below Unlimited. Previous save data with 'Unlimited' difficulty will have their difficulties due to a known bug
  • No longer able to use Photon Rage while pressing down in mid air to step backward.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can't you remap the keys, scud?
Also, regarding button guard, if i had to fathom a guess, i'd say that it is so if you map guard to a button, you can now jump while guarding, i suppose previously that triggered back step? not sure though, as i haven't mapped guard to a button

edit: hmmm, thinking about it, it mentions another thing, that you can do an attack while guarding (while holding down the button) and it will come out. If it addressed that, then yes it could be big deal. Could do a Special Move without lowering your guard because of the input.

ktoloco

Reputation score
In another website, a user named "funog1" uploaded the uncensor mod for this game. Im not sure if i can put the link to that website, but all here must know the name of that (f95). I attach the file with the translator and uncensor, is based on Melonbase framework, so if you are using BepInEx, need delete all files and copy this to the game folder. Also rename de data folder and the exe file to a name with non japanese characters. Sorry if the instructions are not clear, my english is very bad.
All credits to funog1.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is the last boss the one where you fight three girls or not? I won that fight two days with 5 hp left but I couldnt' advance any further.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
nope, the final boss is a giant fuck off lovecraftian thing in the water, you fight it on a bridge.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
Is the last boss the one where you fight three girls or not? I won that fight two days with 5 hp left but I couldnt' advance any further.
The continuation is to go into a stage with a star that is ahead of the boss fight itself, it's like revisiting the same area but it's now affected with some stuff. Idk what happened cuz I don't understand japanese but that's how you continue either way.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
Manage to finish the game with like 57 HP left.

I don't regret spending money to buy this game.

The combat was very good and fun.

The H content is quite "tame" considering it is getting screwed by monsters and what not. A fair bit of the sex scenes with large monsters have the monsters barely inserting their member into the heroine.

I would much prefer more varied poses, more deeper penetration, rougher scenes and 3P or more with DP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Controls are certainly finicky, using a gamepad here and I couldn't reliably execute the super-moves ( down, right, down, right, attack ) without swapping to the keyboard when I wanted to use them, even had trouble with the double-tap direction moves. Honestly guard and guard break should have dedicated buttons along with up not being a secondary input for jump, this way the problematic input patterns could have been simplified and the detection wouldn't be an issue. Not that I fault the dev too much, it's difficult getting these things right the first time around. PLUS they did allow for re-binding gamepad inputs, I would have just deleted this sucker if you couldn't, it is sacrilege to have the bottom button be attack and the right button be jump.

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't find this game is difficult. Sure, it's hard at beginning. But I would recommend anyone to take a look at training. It has some neat combos that helps you in a long run and also rewards with some extra stat points.
Once you have enough high def stat, you'll pretty much have super armor which prevents you from being interrupted when executing combos.

the gamepad support is nice but I do have to agree it's hard to perform combos and I have much easier time executing special moves with keyboard..
The H aspect is.. yeah surprisingly mild. But the combat and gameplay is actually pretty fun. The mage boss especially. He auto guards a lot. But once you figured out how to guard break quickly, it's pretty rewarding and satisfying.
Centaur Boss is probably the most difficult one with it's super armor.. Last boss is just about dodge and timing when to punish.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It seems i will still have to wait it out
Dev seems to keep releasing updates which are no small feat
Latest one, 1.02 added THE FUCKING DURANDALL CALL SEAL GRINDER from FUCKING XRD'S KY FUCKING KISKE OMFGZ
Also, this one has rotoscope-kind of controls in the sense of being movement-sensitive.
You can notice this by the flow of her movement, it's stiffey, not smoothey. (Think Classic Prince of Persia, or like, compare it to how classic MegaMan didn't instantly move when you pressed a direction, he did this small step-like-kinda thing, rememeber?).
So, take that into consideration when doing the inputs, so the game registers them.
Maybe you cannot make them like super ultra fast, in the sense that, it requires a certain timing.

Take this with a grain of salt for the above reasons (me waiting it out)

breaker1976

Reputation score
Magic sword incubus 1.02

changelog

主にバグ修正と機能追加になります。

直接セーブデータをコピーしても大丈夫です。

バグ修正

• 前verで空中↓入れフォトンレイジが出せなくなっていたのを修正
  • フィニッシュブローの挙動がおかしくなる不具合を対策(修正出来たかは不明)
  • たまに着地動作を繰り返すようになるバグを対策(修正出来たかは不明)
対策の過程で少しだけファイルサイズが小さくなりました。

調整

• シャインセルク中に魔剣解放を使用しても、消えずに空間に固定されるように
  • ラスボスの振り下ろしの攻撃判定の残る時間を短縮
  • ラスボスのブレイク時の動作を調整
  • ボス戦で名前を表示するように
  • 背景を簡素化する処理を、画面品質の設定 Lowest から Low 以下に変更
機能追加

• ギャラリーでLoopを設定できるように
    • Autoを連続で選択するとLoopに変化します(触手エナドレは非対応)
  • TimeAttackモードを追加
  • 必殺技「ホーリーウォール」、特殊技「デイブレイク」を追加

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save?

The game has a somewhat solid system and is nice-looking but I've absolutely had it with trying to beat these terribly designed bosses with these stiff and unresponsive controls. The sisters were bad enough, but after I got past them with cheesy strats I get to fight a giant, unstun-able Leviathan who does super powerful attacks that cover a large area and are also barely telegraphed, which is just a bad idea in a game centered around combination-attacks.

Also, is there ANY way to change the keyboard-controls? Game deactivated the Unity Pre-Menu and I can't find anything in the ingame settings.

Also, another hentai-game that seems to only have 1on1 H-scenes (as far as I have seen), boo. You are having a woman fighting groups of monsters alone, stop turning the makeout sessions into romantic displays of monogamy!

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save?

The game has a somewhat solid system and is nice-looking but I've absolutely had it with trying to beat these terribly designed bosses with these stiff and unresponsive controls. The sisters were bad enough, but after I got past them with cheesy strats I get to fight a giant, unstun-able Leviathan who does super powerful attacks that cover a large area and are also barely telegraphed, which is just a bad idea in a game centered around combination-attacks.

Also, is there ANY way to change the keyboard-controls? Game deactivated the Unity Pre-Menu and I can't find anything in the ingame settings.

Also, another hentai-game that seems to only have 1on1 H-scenes (as far as I have seen), boo. You are having a woman fighting groups of monsters alone, stop turning the makeout sessions into romantic displays of monogamy!
Oh god fuck that damn Leviathan. I would let the maggots have their way with her whenever they was on screen and she died so that I could get more exp. However, the dang game over would occasionally glitch out and I would lose the progress. I spammed the hell out of the overhead hit and the sword power up. Beat him by pure luck.