What's new

ACT [Brianode] Demon Sword Incubus / 魔剣インキュバス (RJ274044)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I saw some female enemies. Do they do anything sexual?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I saw some female enemies. Do they do anything sexual?
Not yet. In the future you'll be able to rape them with your "tentacle sword". Not sure if they'll be able to do sexual things to you as well though.

Alaktan

Reputation score
Not yet. In the future you'll be able to rape them with your "tentacle sword". Not sure if they'll be able to do sexual things to you as well though.
The dev actually uploaded a harpy sex animation on twitter today, so I'd imagine every female enemy will have their own animations as well.

overl33t

Reputation score
News: New skills + ability to change default state of costume added, stage 4 boss added.

Last edited:

overl33t

Reputation score
UPDATE: Anyone who wants to grab demo is advised by the dev to pay up before 29th as he is planning on ending support for Ci-en.

He's also adding controller support into the game and doing some balancing fixes.

hd00d

Reputation score
Thinking of getting the demo before he shuts it down since it's the last udpate before the releae in late July. Any idea how much H-content there is to justify the 500yen purchase?

alex123000

Reputation score
Thinking of getting the demo before he shuts it down since it's the last udpate before the releae in late July. Any idea how much H-content there is to justify the 500yen purchase?
If i understand correctly, there are 4 full stages (official trial has 1), each of them has more or less the same amount of content as stage 1 + 3rd stage has a miniboss/3 girls fight (keep in mind that they have no h content). There are also some quality of life changes like extra skills/UI modificatons/armour damage corrections etc.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know a decent work around to dealing with the frame rate issues? Have a pretty beefy rig that I regularly game on, and its not exactly gobbling up any of my resources seemingly. Is it just poorly optimized thus far?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
with out knowing what you have I'd say change your refresh rate that worked for me.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
with out knowing what you have I'd say change your refresh rate that worked for me.
OMFG! You have no idea how much I love you right now! I've been having issues with some of the old gamemaker games like Umai Neko's and Hounds of the Blade running slow on my new computer. I've tried so much things to fix it that and have finally given up hope on getting to enjoy them unless I set up my old computer again. This just fixed all those problems for me!

volg6

Reputation score
Hello faced with the problem that after the conversation of the girl with the knight and the transition to kartru, the game seems to end. I tried all the ways to change the date and through the launch from the emulator locale did not help anything can anyone help Bud very much appreciate if you can tell me how to fix it.

overl33t

Reputation score
Hello faced with the problem that after the conversation of the girl with the knight and the transition to kartru, the game seems to end. I tried all the ways to change the date and through the launch from the emulator locale did not help anything can anyone help Bud very much appreciate if you can tell me how to fix it.
Without screenshots its very hard to know what is a 'kartru'

OP
Q

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
DLsite free demo apparently has been updated with a file size reduction + performance
No new game content, only additions being option menu for hair / underwear color / starting clothing state / damage clothing on post-death hits

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
These are not on the Ci-en blog but on the dev's Twitter it seems he is playing around with the idea of adding additional costumes.
inb4 he add all the most (in)famous fetish costumes (maid, bunnygirl and stuffs)

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems like the game is delayed again? Unless I read it wrong, Dlsite release date now says October 2020.