What's new

ACT [Brianode] Demon Sword Incubus / 魔剣インキュバス (RJ274044)

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
The finishing moves on the bosses are pretty sweet. I think they trigger when you do the double qcf+attack move (after it's unlocked) when the boss health is low. There's a few variations depending on the boss. Reminds me a lot of the FF8 Squall limit breaks.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Didn't find any mention here, and don't have the courage to get through the back log ocf ci-en & comment there with translations tools.
Did the Dev made a comment about English version (like "never", "maybe", "I'll do it later"...) ?

sas2000as

Reputation score
Same, stucked after defeating 3 girls. Bug?
upd: ok, it is just a visual bug. You can access next level after church battle.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn, the game sure evolved a lot.
Now Hell is not a complete unfair bullshit of enemies who block everything even mid hit strings.
And you can cancel more stuff into evasive maneuvers, in both directions. Now that's a HELL of an improvement.
To the extent that i bet even if Hell still had all that enemy bullshit, maybe even then we'd still stand a chance with all we can do now.
We'll see how it keeps going.

Btw, there are female enemies now, and when you defeat them they stay there on the ground, but i remember someone said a few pages back that the dev dropped the idea of a tentacle sword, so, what are they for then? does someone know?

savedata

Reputation score
Well, the quality of the animations was nice, but the animation themselves were, well, plain. Mostly boring. The female enemies had nice variation from one to another, but the rest of the monsters were all very samey.
Combat felt like what I would expect from fighting horde of monsters with "fighting game" kind of attacks, you spend most of your time spamming DP and those multiple fireballs one.
The bosses, some were your usual bullshit fighting game boss and others were dumb normal game monsters which didn't feel like they fit, it went mostly fine UNTIL the final boss atleast.
Now that guy was absolute bullshit, I really don't know why even using your DP attack in the air, right in his face, it would still do no damage, it would only work when he's in break for some reason, and he stayed in break state for the entirety of like, 2 seconds. Best thing to do when he was in break state was to use your finisher, but if you miss the input once or take too long to input it, he'll recover and you'll have missed your opportunity to do serious damage. And besides break, the only thing that seemed to work was simply jump slash, as his head is too far high and it doesn't seem like any special attack hits him outside of break.
First phase is easy enough, the 2nd phase is just retarded, his claw swipes becomes way too fast, the only way you'll be able to react is if you're not currently attacking, he can combo everything into his breath attack that will one shot you if it gets you, and his attacking mood is very random, he can stay still for nearly 10 seconds without doing anything, and sometimes he would start chaining waves of attack for nearly an entire minute.
There's not much difference between enemy movements from easy to hell, it seems to be just a stats difference, and far more "guard mobs" spawns, those beings mobs that can block. Hell feels very unfun, the human bosses turn into really shit battles, as there's almost nothing you can "punish" from their moveset, so their ridiculously inflated health becomes a chore to go through, and you can easily get one shot from unfortunate criticals, but if you want the extra outfits you need to go through it, personally, didn't think they're worth it, since I like her original outfit.

Last edited:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I guess there's really not much to this game that I wanted.
I was interested because it fell under the "restraint" tag but the bondage isn't satisfying.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
but if you want the extra outfits you need to go through it, personally, didn't think they're worth it, since I like her original outfit.
Actually you only need to fight them in normal difficulty to unlock the outfit and not just in Hell difficulty.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm noticing the graphics quality option for lowest, while capping FPS to 30, also removes all stage assetts.
I'm sure if any of the Low or Medium options did that, that would be a hell of a boost.
Does someone know here how could we possibly do that?
1.png

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck after opening with 2 green circles and 1 blue. Tried every key on keyboard, eveything. Can't do anything.
I reinstalled the game, downloaded from a different source.
My locale is japanese.
Anyone knows how to fix that?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm stuck after opening with 2 green circles and 1 blue. Tried every key on keyboard, eveything. Can't do anything.
My locale is japanese.
have you tried the mouse

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
My locale is japanese.
Control Panel > Region > Japan > Apply and confirm.
If you set your local from another place other than control panel then that might be the issue since it doesn't work for me either if I have it set in other settings. And the only way I can play is by having done the steps which I pasted.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Uncensored patch please!!!
Unfortunately, the standard method for removing mosiac from unity games isn't working. I'm messing around with it to see if I can get some results.

Edit:
Yup no dice. If anyone wants to try their luck. Use to uncompress data.unity3d. Open `sharedassets36.assets` using UABEA. The mosiac material is `CensorEffectMat` Path ID 2 and the mosiac shader is `Unnamed Asset` File ID 0, Path ID 1. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I will figure out how to demosiac the game.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I was holding off on this game after I played the demo to see how it was received, but it seems like I'll have to pass on this one for now. Looks like the H content is averaging around minimal, and though the combat was rather fun when I played the demo, I'll set this game aside for now. If it actually does get an english release later down the line, I'll be more inclined to play it. But for now, I'm gonna wait for that holy knight 3d game to come out.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, the combat is decent for an H game; but the hentai content is completely ruined by how badly it's censored.

ktoloco

Reputation score
God damn!
Oh noooooooooooo!
This game is il2cpp now!!! That means XUnityAutoTranslator does NOT work anymore!!!!

EDIT:
OMG scratch that, il2cpp melonmod version works!! OMFGZ!
Do these steps:
1. Download MelonLoader installer
2. Execute it and select the game
3. Download the plugin and extract it in the root directory of the game
4. Execute the game so MelonLoader creates the necessary files

The downside is, we don't get DeepL as an option, but, Papago seems pretty decent!
Also man, this has to be the very first game it has ever worked on, lol
You also can use il2cpp BepInEx version and use XUnityAutoTranslator with that. You can download this version from
The x64 version work with this game.
1628824390464.png

Lloyd Dunamis

Lurker
Reputation score
For the meantime, if you're fine with stuff outside the sexual actions, the censors aren't applied when she's nude. This can be viewed on Camera Mode, like so.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
This game has horrible control input and reaction for keyboard and it's all over the place in shit places. Already stuck on the 3 sisters fight because of constantly being stun locked and losing 600 hp just by not being able to block after an attack even though I'm already holding it down but still the AI in this game is just relentlessy stupid. This shield that the enemy units have is so fucked up and unbalanced it's unreal.
"oh let's give the player a chance when they break their shield which needed like 20 hard hitting CCmoves and reward them with one fucking second of free smackdown which results to fuck nothing because you yeet them across the entire fucking arena and lose everything you build up towards."
honestly fuck this game.

I'm not even joking, the enemy can block mid air. They have invincibility frames where they should not have. They never get staggered but instead recover insanely fast and the same shield I mentioned also regenerates at an insane rate like there's no other. This shit is hellishly difficult and unenjoyable, simply saying "git gud" won't do jack shit, this trash needs super balancing.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I haven't gotten that far because i am taking it slowly for the time being, until i get my hands on the update which added two higher levels of difficulty, which i am highly interested in, because i want a bigger challenge.
But i think you saying stuff like "why can't i block after being hit?" (like, in what game can you block mid hitstun strings/combos dude?) makes me think maybe you are not completely aware of system mechanics, noodles.

You also can use il2cpp BepInEx version and use XUnityAutoTranslator with that. You can download this version from
The x64 version work with this game.
View attachment 40619
That is awesome!
Great find!
I will see how it goes, does that mean we can use the main build? which supports DeepL