What's new

ACT [Brianode] Demon Sword Incubus / 魔剣インキュバス (RJ274044)

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
RJ274044_ana_img_main[1].jpg
(1 stage demo available)

Stumbled on this incomplete game link diving through Japanese dev twitter, dated for April on DLsite.

Description: 2D action sidescroller using 3D models on a single plane with no platforming (at least in the one stage demo) that actually controls well (something hard to find in this genre); including combo input moves that cost mana. Some enemies also appear to have multiple attacks. There are minimal invulnerability frames (only on getup I think?), including none during knockdown, and enemies have knockdown attacks so charging ahead and collecting a horde will will get your ass literally raped quite quickly (though you move faster than enemies so you could just leave them behind; dev probably should put in a wall). There's also level up stat system I haven't looked into detail.

HContent: There are ~5 levels of clothing destruction, and rape occurs occurs on knockdown if there is sufficient clothing destruction (2+ levels of stripping in) and on gameovers. Currently 4 enemies with one animation each (skaven, shrek, flying insect, bandit boss), mostly fairly vanilla (in comparison to the more intricate grabs in e.g. Mission Mermaiden). There's also CG gameover for the bandit boss.

Arrow keys move
Z melee combo (also LMB)
A ranged sword beam (also RMB)
X jump
↓ blocks
Mouse wheel is zoom; additionally during rape scenes LMB = pan, RMB = rotation
↓+Z shield bash
↓+A strong shield bash
↓→+Z long range spin attack
↓→+A whole bunch of lightning spam
→↓+Z spinning anti air
Looking at the menu there are more attacks planned (unlockable?) in the final version

FYI HP/mana are 4bytes. Max clothing is 100 (4bytes), and breaks occur every 20

Last edited:

vaper

Reputation score
For some reason the game won't let me do anything on the map, I tried every button but nothing works to get to the second area.

Alvareon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason the game won't let me do anything on the map, I tried every button but nothing works to get to the second area.
I had the same issue and started to test some system settings and found out that this game is dependent on your date format settings, which has to be set to Japanese.

Full test list:
Date Format Settings:
- Japan: game works as intended
- Other: Only first scene in the first cutscene visible; cannot interact on map screen.

- Other: no change

System language settings:
- Japan: no change
- Other: slightly slower loading times

Antivirus:
- On: no change
- Off: no change

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the sword model looks like Soulcalibur. having frame rate issue, other then that it looks promising.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm so used to games like this either having great cover art and then being animated like shit or using god awful ragdoll physics, or being animated somewhat decently, yet running like complete shit, or some combination of both. This game however, looks like it's going to be amazing! I'm...keeping my eye on this one...

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So he plans to make the camera rotatable eh? Really looking forward to this game, even the play feels really nice and smooth. The censorship is gonna be hell though.

shinryu

Reputation score
should this have a shota tag? cause the first h scene looks like a shota

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is it a bad thing that i'm compelled and attracted more to those damn flashy moves of hers IN battle than OUT of it? ...well...up until the screenshots of enemies grappling her, those look really good
(It's just that...there are two ways to make GOR, like, impactful seeming one like Princess Defender, or not as impactful as...say...i dunno... the Libraheart games? or Mission Mermaiden even... rape and post walking like nothing happened isn't really my thing)
I'm really not explaining myself...anyways, i still have to play the demo in order to really say a thing, so until it finishes downloading, i'll keep it at that

EDIT: Holy sweet baby shit nope, no kidding, just saw that last vid, it clearly says ロマキャン which is a reference to Guilty Gear's Roman Cancels and whatnot (burst, and she even does a certain guy's signature overdrive ripoff (in a good way) lol), this is some serious shit we're getting ourselves into

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm liking the look of the enemy selection here, seems a bit more varied than the usual fare.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ehh, another 3D H game. I don't have high hopes for it personally.

The scene with the leech-things looks interesting, but it's not enough for me to take interest. Straight vanilla scenes coupled with average animation is ho-hum.
I'd look into this title further if they had a female enemy cast, but that's most likely not planned due to the lack of girl on girl in tags.

Kinda baffles me why many Japanese devs neglect girl on girl stuff in favour of unpleasant themes. I won't name any though, to avoid causing arguments over what is and isn't.

alex123000

Reputation score
I'd look into this title further if they had a female enemy cast, but that's most likely not planned due to the lack of girl on girl in tags.

Kinda baffles me why many Japanese devs neglect girl on girl stuff in favour of unpleasant themes. I won't name any though, to avoid causing arguments over what is and isn't.
Well, that may be not entirely correct, since the Developer in his ci-en posts (02.16 and 02.02 ones) introduced 2 of 3 girls that wll come as enemies (he did not mention if they will or will not have h scenes though), also in 02.02 post he mentioned that monstergirls will be in the game later ("女性型モンスターは、彼女達とは別に登場させます ").

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I really don't understand what's the appeal to some dudes about girl on girl...well anyways, and replying to myself...yeah, after playing the demo, there is definitely potential and as it stands it definitely is not bad by any means
FPS issues, clunky controls (which i can take), not as solid as it oughta be combat (which is more of a problem than the clunky responsiveness because that has a workaround, like Fortune Summoners kind of responsiveness which was perfectly manageable), and the moves are not as useful, but definitely among the best by today's standards, despite those stuff

The H is good too, the GOR scene is good, and all that

The FPS issues, like in many other games, can be adressed if you lower the resolution of your desktop to real low, but yeah ppl who love them awesome graphics wouldn't want to

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I really don't understand what's the appeal to some dudes about girl on girl...
The answer is here.

And Here.

The lack of girl on girl games latley isn't helping either.
( Before people say anything, I don't count yuri V.N. I'm talking about action games. Even then there are like 1 or 2 yuri animations on a game follow by 20 scenes of a guy raping the girl. )

And god forbid if you like yaoi or furry shit. Cause those are in extremely short supply unless you have a group that can point you to the right direction.

Last edited:

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
The answer is here.

And Here.

The lack of girl on girl games latley isn't helping either.
( Before people say anything, I don't count yuri V.N. I'm talking about action games. Even then there are like 1 or 2 yuri animations on a game follow by 20 scenes of a guy raping the girl. )

And god forbid if you like yaoi or furry shit. Cause those are in extremely short supply unless you have a group that can point you to the right direction.
yeah you tell em defender of yuri

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Even then there are like 1 or 2 yuri animations on a game follow by 20 scenes of a guy raping the girl.
Yeah, preach! It should be 1 or 2 yuri animations followed by 40 scenes of hideous, vile, and abhorrent monsters raping the girl!
And god forbid if you like yaoi or furry shit.
So I take it you've seen that Oh So Hero! game then?

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I take it you've seen that Oh So Hero! game then?
Don't forget Small on Top, a game that is literally 10x better than most H-RPGs in term of effort the creator is putting in.

...speaking of i should update the thread

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game release has been delayed to late July. Although if I'm understanding Google Translate right, it seems that they are planning on releasing an updated demo soon. It may just be for Ci-en patrons though.

Jackapp64

Reputation score
It seems they've released an updated demo for Ci-en patreons