What's new

SIM [黒糖梅干 / BrownSugarPrunes] ~魔界でメイド~悪魔と天使と勇者の秘密の喫茶店 / Makai Maid ~Devil, Angel, and Hero's Secret Cafe~ (RJ280567)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ280567_img_main.jpg
JP DLsite -
EN DLsite -

Here's the story according to the EN page.
"A passing demon picks up a human-turned monster.
That monster is YOU, and you're told you need a large amount of semen to regain your original form.
To get it, you're going to be working at a maid cafe in the demon world. Make your cafe number one!"

To summarize the gameplay, it is a simple business management game in which you develop your cafe, placing decorations and upgrading various passives. You also have three employees with stats.
HCG is animated with a Gallery available for unlocked scenes.
I played it myself but was unable to receive all scenes within the gallery, so I'm hoping someone figures out how to get the last three scenes.

Gameplay is done through mostly through mouse.
1588815492363.png
On the top right, you'll see some stats.
Gold is used to purchase outfits, unlock upgrades, improve the skills of your employees, and buy stuff for your restaurant.
1588816047249.png
You can reach this screen by clicking on the small smiling person icon above the date in that first picture.
On the right, you can adjust what outfit they will wear when you're talking to them. They will switch to their waitress outfit during work however. Each person has three outfits : the third one must be purchased before wearing.
On the left, there are four stats.
The 1st seems to be some kinda affection value.
The 2nd is related to cooking.
The 3rd is related to service.
The 4th is related to ingredient hunting.

The 2nd to 4th skills can be upgraded with gold to a maximum of level 10.
There's a bunch of values and question marks on the bottom left, that I have no idea what they mean.
1588816303616.png
To cook food, click on the bottom left icon with "Menu".
This opens up a cookbook that indicates various things.
For each recipe, it will tell you the following.
1 - On the top-right of its recipe, how many you have existing.
2 - To the right, next to the green icon, the amount you'll need to cover the next day. As the number next to the green icon is how many you'll be selling for that day. This generally remains the same number as always unless there is a daily event that affects your customer count.
3 - To the bottom-right, the amount of money you make upon selling the thing.
To the right of the recipe, it will show the required ingredients to make it as well as how much of that ingredient you have at the moment. To make them, put in a number into that box and hit the blue button with the Japanese letters. You're able to scroll down on the list of recipes to see even more recipes, that will need to be unlocked with a 1 time payment.

If you do not have enough of an ingredient, you can click on the Shop icon on the top of the screen to open up a Shop where you can buy raw ingredients. You'll end up making a profit but not very much.
1588815659344.png
You're able to customize your store in this game, by purchasing various furnishings and placing them within the Tavern.
They appear to modify your stats somehow, but I don't know what they do.
You open this menu to buy furnishings on the bottom left. Buy them by clicking the orange button that contains their price, place them afterwards with the green button.
You can rotate a furnishing you're trying to place using Spacebar (kinda) and cancel with RMB.
There's icons indicating higher tier furniture, but I couldn't figure out how to unlock them.

On the top, you'll see that Japanese text in yellow-red : clicking on this opens up a list of upgradable passives.
1588815843285.png
Since it's Japanese, I can't read this shit but I believe it was something like this.
The first one affects spoilage rate of cooked foods.
The second one affects rate of tips as well as the amount received. This is probably the most important one.
I have no idea what this third one did.
The fourth one appears to be related to how much a materials one will bring when they go out to scavenge.
I have no idea what this fifth one did either.
This game features a day-night cycle. During the day, you can prepare at the main screen and then click on the blue button on the right of the screen to decide roles.
During the night, you can prepare for tomorrow or talk to your employees.
1588816719697.png
My game is bugged at the moment, but typically you would have four icons : two of the devil, one of the hero and angel.
You can drag them to a particular spot to decide their role for the day : cooking on the left, service in the middle, and scavenging for ingredients on the right.
You can also specify a location to scavenge by clicking on the Map icon, but I don't particularly know the significance of that.
Pressing the blue button in the middle starts the day.
1588816852836.png
On the top left, you have a bar indicating the time left within the day as well as a button that allows you to prematurely close.
There's not much gameplay here: customers will walk in and request food. They will automatically be served that food if you have it available, pay, and then leave.
Occasionally you will see icons above their heads : just two types.
You can receive a tip from a customer if they have a gold coin icon above their head, as seen above. Click on them to receive it.
You can receive a different type of tip from a customer if they have a heart icon above their head. Click on that for your employee to walk over to them.
You can take a look at the cutscene (only 1 type for each employee) if you click on them multiple times.

After the day ends, you'll be at nighttime where you can prepare for the following day or either go to sleep, after talking to someone or not.

Last edited:

tiosuke

Reputation score
I decided to check this out and I made slot 1 save file on the first day that has all ingredients 999999. Even if you unlock new recipes you will have 999999 of the ingredients needed lol.

It goes in your user\AppData\LocalLow\KokutouUmeboshi\~魔界でメイド~悪魔と天使と勇者の秘密の喫茶店

EDIT: I'm on the latest 2020.05.01 version if that matters

Attachments

Last edited:

lucky7star

Reputation score
this game is broken, i cant load my saves, i cant get out when i talk to the girls and i cant end the day, any help?

ADM

Reputation score
I decided to check this out and I made slot 1 save file on the first day that has all ingredients 999999. Even if you unlock new recipes you will have 999999 of the ingredients needed lol.

It goes in your user\AppData\LocalLow\KokutouUmeboshi\~魔界でメイド~悪魔と天使と勇者の秘密の喫茶店
That is incorrect, at least for windows 10. The correct filepath to place this in is "User\AppData\LocalLow\黒糖梅干\~魔界でメイド~悪魔と天使と勇者の秘密の喫茶店"

Thanks for the hacked save, though.

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Excuse me. How to unlock 1 and 4 scene of Red hair?
Scene 1 should be a forced event I think; it's the scene of the footjob which unlocks her to be used in Service.
Scene 4 should be associated with her ending.

I found that around day 20 or so, you can start meeting your employees at night to improve your relationship with them. The moment you hit 100, it gives you that character's ending and ends the game. I'm also pretty sure that you don't actually need to bother with the whole restaurant thing if you're after CGs. You can literally just start the day and immediately end it.

overrun02

Reputation score
Scene 1 should be a forced event I think; it's the scene of the footjob which unlocks her to be used in Service.
Scene 4 should be associated with her ending.

I found that around day 20 or so, you can start meeting your employees at night to improve your relationship with them. The moment you hit 100, it gives you that character's ending and ends the game. I'm also pretty sure that you don't actually need to bother with the whole restaurant thing if you're after CGs. You can literally just start the day and immediately end it.
Thank you sir

etego

Reputation score
same here, how can I unlock the last 3 scene, anyone help please?

THE THINKER

Reputation score
wait wait wait. i read tags on dlsite. says pure love as one of the tags, game looks good from the images. so i downloaded it. start the game first h scene of the game is one of the girl sucking other peoples dick. what part of this is PURE LOVE? someone please give me a good explanation cause i dont understand

blerghit

Reputation score
Nice, unity game so bepinex and unityautotranslatorx work.

@mojospypro The girls need to gather sperm (and money) for MCs sake so he can turn back into human form the monster from he is stuck in after being isekai'd.

BTW you need to earn money from cafe to unlock the 3rd outfit for the girls, might be related to the locked scenes you guys have problems with.
(the smiling person on top left lets you change the clothes, and also allows you to use money to lvl up their skills.)

Last edited:

THE THINKER

Reputation score
Nice, unity game so bepinex and unityautotranslatorx work.

@mojospypro The girls need to gather sperm (and money) for MCs sake so he can turn back into human from the monster from he is stuck in after being isekai'd.
wow shouldnt really be called a pure love than should it? wouldnt this be netorase and have the ntr tag instead of pure love?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
wow shouldnt really be called a pure love than should it? wouldnt this be netorase and have the ntr tag instead of pure love?
Not really, it's more like he owns the girls and can make them do whatever he wants, including whoring themselves out for him. Also, there is no actually sex scenes for anyone but the MC, all you get is a boring curtain for the customers. The MC is in the form of an orc though so if that's not wish-fulfillment enough for anyone, there's PLENTY of more straightforward wish-fulfillment H-games out there.

blerghit

Reputation score
Not really, it's more like he owns the girls and can make them do whatever he wants, including whoring themselves out for him. Also, there is no actually sex scenes for anyone but the MC, all you get is a boring curtain for the customers. The MC is in the form of an orc though so if that's not wish-fulfillment enough for anyone, there's PLENTY of more straightforward wish-fulfillment H-games out there.
you can peek behind the curtain, which shows the service scene. though all ive seen thus far is handjob/blowjob and boobjob. Though the girls do get raped/ whore themselves to the monsters when gathering sometimes.

THE THINKER

Reputation score
you can peek behind the curtain, which shows the service scene. though all ive seen thus far is handjob/blowjob and boobjob. Though the girls do get raped/ whore themselves to the monsters when gathering sometimes.
wait i just got a scene where the red haired girl just gets gang raped by other people. they really should removed the pure love tag from dlsite.

Aeokloa

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems to be some OS related issue. Can't progress past giving the first tutorial customer coffee and loading doesn't work. Wouldn't mind full gallery file because it might take a while before the dev fixes this.

blerghit

Reputation score
The last 3 "scenes" are part of events of story progression.

@Aeokloa
You need to change syslocale to jp, the game works fine.
also, you dont really need save as you can finish the game pretty fast, just instantly close the cafeteria and talk to the girls at night, remember to send the girls to gather materials on various maps to get the monster rape scenes.

@mojospypro Thats hallucination attack of monster. Which you would know if you used the tl tools for unity i meantioned earlier.

ps. getting money is really easy after buying the upgrades that get you more tips, just decorate the cafe a bit to get many customers, have some basic foods in stock so cafe reputation stays good and customers keep coming. later upgrades on tips make people give like 1200 20% of the time. I guess thats why the "maidcafe" with sexual services(but no penetration) is the way to go for MC to get money for the expensive gem that will help him keep the normal body. Also the angel is a slut.

Last edited: