What's new

Buisness Inn Tycoon Show of Interest Thread

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
This idea spawned sub-consciously from old memories of roller coaster tycoon games. So all credit to origins of idea goes to that.

Right now I am running alpha stages of this game as a chat rp, but I am thinking of running this as a forum Rp. But I would like a show of interest to see who is err, interested.

Basic Rundown:

Ever play a Tycoon game? Well this is similar but not an exact replica of the tycoon games. Your character will start off with one Inn, and will try to increase it's reputation till it's the best Inn in-game. Sounds nifty? Well it gets better since the players will have to play against each other in making their inn's the best and creating chain inns. Ever heard of Holiday Inn? (US) Think of it that way, the players try to spread their inn's across the kingdom (which will later be defined if enough interest is shown... etc.)

Time Period: Fantasy Past with magic and stuffs! (Rather not do modern, due to the facts I'll have to add the media of TV into it and others. Magic can be like TV yes, but that's very expensive in game.)

Rating:
A for Adult since their shall be ero-content in-game. Especially if the character starts his or her inn inside a slum.

That's it for now... But for those who are interested, please post interest and blabbity.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Buisness Inn Tycoon Show of Interest Thread

Intriguing. Can peasants read in this universe, or are written advertisements out as well?

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Peasant's can't read. So think of verbal advertisement. Anybody of rank above a serf/slave/peasant, can read. Also, think of the Heralds, or people who can read, go around proclaiming what is said on the paper to the peasants which is verbal advertisement once more.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

possible interest shown on my end

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Interesting idea, so much so I am interested in playing (a rare occurrence for me). If you get the interest your looking for I'm certainly interested in playing.