What's new

ACT Vore [ブラックサブマリン / BLACKSUBMARINE ] ふたなりサキュバス リースロッテの冒険4 - 堕天使マステマの陰謀 - / Futa Succu ReaseLotte Adventure 4: Mastema's Conspiracy (RJ246681, RE246681)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

English DL Site:
Jap DL Site:

(Current?) Creator's Blog:
(Old?) Creator's Blog:

Previous Games in the series:
https://ulmf.org/threads/blacksubma...akyubasu-riisurotteno-re142006-rj142006.6078/
https://ulmf.org/threads/blacksubma...yubasu-riisurotteno-2-re175740-rj175740.8473/
https://ulmf.org/threads/blacksubma...futanarisakyubasu-ri-re197932-rj197932.10153/

Platformer. Created in Unity.

(copied from English DL Site)
[Story]
ReaseLotte has been framed by a doppelganger for a crime she did not commit! Can she prove her innocence before it's too late and the lewd crest of the heavens turns into a lust driven beast!?

Controls:
Left / Right Arrow keys: Movement
Up Arrow: Jump
Z: Attack
X: Dodge Roll
C: Throw Dagger

Trial apparently has been out for a while, full games was released yesterday. The trial just as two non-humanoid enemies.

Gameplay seems to be identical to the predecessors. It's a very simple platformer where you play as a futa succubus. If your clothes gets destroyed enemies will perform a H-attack on you. In the previous games you could strengthen your character by buying power-ups, this seems to have been removes from this game (or not yet implemented).
The battle fuck of the previous game gets a return, and now there are a total of five such scenes; unlike the previous game the provide no challenge at all, though.
As with the previous games, this also has a heavy focus on vore.

Fetishes: Vore (Monster Vore, Oral Vore, Unbirth, Cock Vore, Nipple Vore (yeap, that's apparently a thing)), Futanari, Rape (Monster-on-Futa, Female-on-Futa, Futa-on-Futa), Battle Fuck

Download Link:
https://ulmf.org/threads/burakkusab...spiracy-rj246681-re246681.12813/#post-1033875

Resume:
As the previous games in the series, the gameplay is lackluster. You run towards the right and spam your attack at maximum range against most enemies. 2D artwork and most models look sufficiently good, but some female characters have breasts that are just two hemisphere attached to their models, which look off-putting.
The current version (as of 2019-02-23) has many glitches and is not fully translated. E.g. setting your armor break to 1 causes many enemies to have inescapable H-attacks. Hopefully those get fixed eventually.

If you are into vore, especially with humanoid predators, and / or female-on-futa rape you should consider getting this game as those two fetishes get almost no love elsewhere, everyone else properly wants to pass this.

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I am impatiently waiting for this game to pop up on the cat. I love these games, as flawed as they are, and been looking forward to this one since I found out it was in development back in August. They tend to be kind of average in most departments, yet I absolutely love them. Obviously helps that they are vore focused, but still.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please add the controls of the game to your OP. Please also revise your title format to adhere to the standards.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah finally. I was wondering when this one was gonna release. I know their last ones have been okay, so if they're on a streak, then at least we know it won't be a terrible game at worst.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
gotta ask anyone else see if Lilith has a second sex attack in the bf mode she only rides you but the other 3 have 2 sex attacks

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Somehow this game feels even less functional than the previous 3. Before, you could set your armor to 1, meaning you'd get put into a sex animation every time you bump into an enemy. In this one, once you get grabbed you're stuck because the enemy, still in contact with you, immediately restarts the grab if you escape, so it's an instant death. They must have never tested it, but the button for setting armor to 1 is there anyways. Since I ran into that, I decided to skip to the gallery like everyone should, only to find that it's full of glitches too.
I'll put most of my rant about glitches into a spoiler if anyone cares.
For some reason, the gallery has this cluttered interface with three blank buttons that do nothing but restart the current animation. The progression button will keep going forward even after the last animation is played for some reason as the animation # continues to increase. When vore internals are displayed, some go over the interface, making it so you can't see all the buttons. There's now an option to rotate and move the camera, even though the animations weren't meant for this. Some are flat 2D sprites that just turn paper thin if you rotate the camera. All the vore internals are done as flat bitmaps in front of the 3D models, so those break as well. There's an english language option that doesn't affect any of the ui/buttons, and the dialogue is incomprehensible - worse than google translate. Some parts are untranslated still.
The graphics might be better? It's hard to tell. Some 3D characters look better, some worse. The environment in the first level's definitely worse. I didn't play further than that yet because of glitches. There's 2 extra modes I haven't gotten around to checking out because it's late at night for me as I write this. There's just several half-baked features that I don't get why they'd add if they aren't going to do right. Rotating camera on flat 2D sprites, nonsensical translations etc. New voice acting doesn't sound as good imo.

Despite this, I guess it's good enough to fap to if you like vore. The gallery's still barely functional. And the download here is free. No way I'd ever pay for quality this low.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I will never understand why people like Vore or Futa...
I will never understand why people need to make comments like these. Could just be like "nah man! not my fetish but I'll leave you too it. Do your thing..."
Personally futa is one of my biggest kinks (non of this 'futa' that has no vagina but that ain't futa) too bad it isn't a real thing, vore isn't my thing a lot of it borders on gore which is also not my thing.

Interested in trying this out when I get around to it, thanks for the thread and the share :)

OP
S

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I will never understand why people like Vore or Futa...
I don't understand why people like ugly bastards raping beautiful women... to each their own.

Resume:
As the previous games in the series, the gameplay is lackluster. You run towards the right and spam your attack at maximum range against most enemies. 2D artwork and most models look sufficiently good, but some female characters have breasts that are just two hemisphere attached to their models, which look off-putting.
The current version (as of 2019-02-23) has many glitches and is not fully translated. E.g. setting your armor break to 1 causes many enemies to have inescapable H-attacks. Hopefully those get fixed eventually.

If you are into vore, especially with humanoid predators, and / or female-on-futa rape you should consider getting this game as those two fetishes get almost no love elsewhere, everyone else properly wants to pass this.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just finished playing the game today, and actually there weren't that many humanoid predators. Most of the things that ate Reaselotte were monsters like dragons, frogs, slimes, worms. The usual thing with japanese vore games. One boss is a giantess, and one catgirl does cock vore, of all things. So there's just 2 humans that have vore scenes.

Also I found out those 3 buttons were for in the gallery. It's for selecting specific animations for the boss fights where 3 different animations could trigger at random. So that's one complaint made irelevant. In the mean time I realized that they brought the levelling and money system from the previous 3 games back even though there's no shop and no way to level up. The knife throwing animation only aims forward even if you throw backwards. When standing still your character faces straight forward for some reason, though the view isn't unpleasant. When rolling your collision with everything but the environment turns off, so you can roll through powerups and coins (though coins are useless). You also defy gravity while rolling so you'll only go straight forward. That can be exploited a bit. Bosses can be cheesed by saving all your throwing knives until the end, since they have no cooldown unlike spamming melee attack. Of course, this is balanced for the final boss by
there being 3 back to back final bosses
The level design is also terrible, relying on the really zoomed in screen to make the game difficult as enemies either charge at you from offscreen, or spawn in a puff of smoke and attack instantly.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Yeah I am searching for the same thing as the above poster, there is absolutely no cultural logic for every game having a mosaic considering the depravity of some Japanese orgies and ruling class behaviors. Unless we are doing away with penises entirely now due to them being extremely oppressive, which I suppose was the next inevitable gynocentric next step.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This really isn't the place to debate the presence of censorship for the thousandth time. I will say that the mosaic in this game is pretty annoying, as it persists even when Reaselotte's been digested, there's just this censored pile of white goop that looks pretty ridiculous. I don't think it's a testament to the strictness of the censor as much as how lazy the devs are that they couldn't remove the censorship when the genitalia aren't visible in the animation anymore. I wonder if this game being horribly made would make removing the censor easier or harder.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I was pleasantly surprised by this one. There's a lot of content, its decent, and the gameplay isn't bad.

Maybe its just been a REALLY dry season, but this is one of the better releases lately.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone has managed to remove the censorship ?, I try to search within the code of the game and other assets, does not let me modify it or I do not know how to modify it without crashing