What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

Ok i'm confused..how to you play the decrypted version of the game with the patch? I've decripted...and replaced the data folder..but for some reason i keep playing the untranslated game. Is the first part not translated?
You have to delete the encrypted file Game.rgss2a. Than the game will use the data folder instead.

chrono4111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How far have you gotten on the translation now? Are you past the first boss? This has become my absolute favorite H game. I can't stand H games that arent translated as the story just adds to the game! If there isn't a more updated translation for the game can anyone direct me to a great H game like this that's completely translated? Thanks!

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

How far have you gotten on the translation now? Are you past the first boss? This has become my absolute favorite H game. I can't stand H games that arent translated as the story just adds to the game! If there isn't a more updated translation for the game can anyone direct me to a great H game like this that's completely translated? Thanks!
I have not found the boss in Ontato Plains.. I just keep running around lost but not finding anything but monsters here. The game to me seems like it lost a focus and just run around and have children so this game has gotten quite boring too me. it's not linear enough to give me a direction to go with this one myself. I rather play Saki Quest myself over this one.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes. In terms of main story, I've already translated everything that happens before Mikami encounters the second boss. Some events still need to be proofread though, so I can copy+paste them on the right places. Also, I've translated most of the npcs, chests, items and stuff like that that you can find along the way as far as that point.

Molitar, you mean the first boss or the second one? The first one is supposed to be at Konseko waterlands, just head north there. The the second one is inside the prison tower. To reach there go to that new field map north of Ontato, and when there turn left (there is a small path there) and keep going west.

chrono4111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ramxa I see a little bit back you said you could use a native English speaker to help. If you still need help I'll gladly help you. Also release an updated version of your translation! I'm impatient :)

Nevermind! Found a download link after deciding not to be lazy. Gonna try Saki's quest out while I wait for this one to be full translated :)

Last edited:

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh,you found Saki's Quest chrono4111? I've been looking for that,whats the link for it?

Also ramza022,I've been wanting to ask,judging from the rate it took to translate what you already translated,when do you think Vitamin Quest will be fully translated,like what month do you think?

Ah,never chrono4111,I just found Saki,thanks anyway.

Last edited:

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh,you found Saki's Quest chrono4111? I've been looking for that,whats the link for it?

Also ramza022,I've been wanting to ask,judging from the rate it took to translate what you already translated,when do you think Vitamin Quest will be fully translated,like what month do you think?

Ah,never chrono4111,I just found Saki,thanks anyway.
If I keep this pace, the game will be 100% translated more or less about April. I'm just guessing.

Also, I'll edit this post in this weekend, with a download for the semi-translated game. I do recommend waiting for the full translated game though (Don't know about you, but I hate to play a game and having to stop in the middle).

EDIT:
Translated version so far:

Alright, as I promised, this is the full game, semi-translated.
Everthing that happens before the second boss should be translated (except for some scenes that happens after losing to certain enemies and some of the males with who Mikami can have sex with.) Some of the lines weren't proofread yet, so sorry for grammar mistakes and stuff like that.
If anyone finds any problem with the translation, lines or archives, please let me know.

Last edited:

Shinji62

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I keep this pace, the game will be 100% translated more or less about April. I'm just guessing.

Also, I'll edit this post in this weekend, with a download for the semi-translated game. I do recommend waiting for the full translated game though (Don't know about you, but I hate to play a game and having to stop in the middle).
You are my hero. I was just wondering if there was an english patch for this game.
I'll have to wait to continue playing it now.

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah,I know the feeling,but I already tried the small translation you gave earlier and can't wait to play it translated,so I'll play as far as the translations go.

Anyway,thanks so much for going through all this trouble to translate,really appreciate it,thanks. :)

nekomodo

Reputation score

EDIT:

Everthing that happens before the second boss should be translated (except for some scenes that happens after losing to certain enemies and some of the males with who Mikami can have sex with.) Some of the lines weren't proofread yet, so sorry for grammar mistakes and stuff like that.
If anyone finds any problem with the translation, lines or archives, please let me know.
cant download first part cause download limit has been reached could you reupload pls? :)

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

EDIT:

Both links are broken. Seems to be a new rule on spit archives on Mediafire so now I see why people have been zipping rar's on it lately as the rar files are split. Could you please re-up.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Translation

Try this one, I hope it works.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wish he/she/them would update this game :(

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wish he/she/them would update this game :(
Unfortunately I think they said that 1.04 was going to be the final update, could be wrong though.

BigOtaku2118

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting this weird message when I try loading up the game. It says 'RPGVX RTP' and then a bunch of Japanese characters. I didn't see anything regarding the problem coming up in the thread, so can I have some help?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm getting this weird message when I try loading up the game. It says 'RPGVX RTP' and then a bunch of Japanese characters. I didn't see anything regarding the problem coming up in the thread, so can I have some help?
Probably you don't have the RPGVX RTP, which is a common database used to make games on RPG Maker. You just need to download it and install it:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Unfortunately I think they said that 1.04 was going to be the final update, could be wrong though.
the artist delivered a new cg set lately (e-hentai search butakoma 300g). so i would assume there wont be an update or another game like this very soon.
its so sad :(

Last edited:

BigOtaku2118

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see that's what was wrong. Thanks, ramza022!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the artist delivered a new cg set lately (e-hentai search butakoma 300g). so i would assume there wont be an update or another game like this very soon.
its so sad :(
I recall someone claiming that he said he probably won't make more hrpgs, which is a great shame.

Oh well, at least the translation is very nice and I wish everyone involved good luck.