What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Dev's blog:

The long awaited sequel to Vitamin Quest, made in RPG Maker VX Ace. And it's actually worth the wait, with a ton of content. Standard RPG Maker controls.

Gameplay: It seems to be a direct sequel with the main character being Mikami again. Gameplay is similar to the first game, as far as I can tell (standard RPGmaker fare, but with a custom battle engine). From what we're seeing, the game appears to be quite large, and you even switch to a different (male) character at some point (don't worry, he's mostly optional, unless you want to 100% the game). You can switch back to Mikami by interacting with an object in the environment. The story seems to be that Mikami was called to the capital, and finds out from the princess (who is also her daughter) that the king has fallen ill. It then comes out in conversation that the demon king is going to revive and they want Mikami to prevent his revival or defeat him if he does revive. The demon girls from the first game are released to be Mikami's companions and adventure ensues.

H content: You can walk around town and solicit sex with most of the NPCs (listen for the sound indicator and press W to initiate). Those with exclamation marks are named NPCs with more fleshed out scenes and a relationship rating (and their scenes will trigger automatically when you talk to them). As in the previous game, there are pregnancy mechanics, in which having children will further populate the town as well. Also like in the first game, there is animated combat H of various kinds. There is a skill to provoke enemy H attacks, as well as skills where the characters are the more dominant party (handjobs/paizuri/blowjobs). Combat H can also result in pregnancy of course. The female characters all have a skill that lets them give birth "anywhere", although it is actually limited to public places (the girls are exhibitionists, apparently). Your skill types (Lightning, fire, ice, sex, etc) also level up, so using them often, instead of saving MP, is something worth considering. There is also the option for Mikami to have sex with the demon girls in the party through a menu command (she can even get them pregnant, and there are pregnant variations of their scenes). Progressing the scenes with the named NPC's will also grant both passive stat-boosting skills and active skills to be used in battle. This goes for both Mikami's group and the male MC.

Known fetishes/tags: Impregnation, pregnancy, birth, bestiality, loli, shota, monstergirl, nipple penetration, rape/forced sex, hypnosis.

SK203 posted some more tips and an early to mid-game guide here on page 11 if you want more details.

Partial translation, very much a work in progress at this point, but the main menu, items, and skills are translated, it should help those using a text hook to play the game as the menu is image based so cannot be hooked (partial for the trial is still available as there is actually a reason to play it before the full game, but don't use it on the full version as they are quite different):
https://ulmf.org/threads/butakoma-3...o2nd-attract-vitamin-quest-2nd-attract.13307/

Last edited:

shinryu

Reputation score
there is a shota in the demo inside one of the houses

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The long awaited sequel to Vitamin Quest, made in RPG Maker VX Ace. The current title directly translates as "Vita Que Minimum", but I'll wait for an official translation to add it to the thread title.
The current title is「びたクエ2(仮)」, or "VitaQue 2 (tentative)". This means it's a tentative title. Also "VitaQue" is basically the Japanese way of forming abbreviations, so it's basically saying "VQ2 (temp title)".

The current version of the trial is labelled (in the folder name and the title screen) as「びたクエ続編 ミニマム体験版」, or VitaQue Sequel, Minimum Trial Version. The "minimum" part here means it's a "minimal trial version", AKA a "minimally viable demo" (as in a demo with the minimal amount of features needed to showcase the game/product); it is not part of the title.

Edit: (When borrowing from English, Japanese often does not care for the grammar of the borrowed words, similar to how English doesn't care either when it borrows words from Latin/Greek/French/Spanish/etc.)

Last edited:

dedmeme

Reputation score
butakoma is known for his good futanari stuffs and is also included in this game so add that to the tag as well

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Well this is a pleasant surprise! Genuinely thought we'd lost this guy, but I'm very happy to be wrong. The demo looks very promising, hell just more of the same would still be promising in this case.

Just one question; does one of the options in the settings turn off pregnancy? I feel like that was a feature in the previous game, but I can't remember clearly/find it in this one.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just one question; does one of the options in the settings turn off pregnancy? I feel like that was a feature in the previous game, but I can't remember clearly/find it in this one.
Nope, it just makes u skip the birth scene.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh man, this demo is just everything I wanted from a Vitamin Quest sequel. Really excited for the full game.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The current version of the trial is labelled (in the folder name and the title screen) as「びたクエ続編 ミニマム体験版」, or VitaQue Sequel, Minimum Trial Version. The "minimum" part here means it's a "minimal trial version", AKA a "minimally viable demo" (as in a demo with the minimal amount of features needed to showcase the game/product); it is not part of the title.
Yeah, figured that's what the "minimum" part was getting at after I thought about it. Thanks for the confirmation on that, will edit the OP. Would have responded before, but for some reason didn't get a notification about the thread having new posts. :unsure:

user171

Reputation score
Maybe we will see the game in 2021 at this rate then
Please don't jinx it.

Joking aside, I am somewhat hopeful we'll get the game 2020, though who knows. Mikimi is worth waiting for, though

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if Butakoma has thought of making an English release as well, at least through DL Site English portal? Quite a few of RPG maker circles are simultaneously releasing their games both in JP and English as well. It would be nice if he were to join on the trend.

Ok, that aside, the game's shaping out to be great. It's everything you'd expect from a VQ sequel, and some more. The artwork has clearly improved. The mechanics and gameplay look to be expanded upon. Now, the demo didn't have any battle sex scenes with humans, but I'm hoping those are included, as I do recall seeing some concept sprites with human partners a while ago on his blog, so those are probably in. I also wonder if he will continue with his abortion fetish too. I hope other smaller fetish stuff will be included too, like lactation (He's done very little of it before, but I'd still like to see a bit of it). Well either way, the main stuff (Slutty loose girls and impregnation) is there, so all is good.

If he keeps focusing on quality and not being too rushed, maybe we can expect the finished product around spring/summer next year. I'll be looking forward to it!

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Please don't jinx it.

Joking aside, I am somewhat hopeful we'll get the game 2020, though who knows. Mikimi is worth waiting for, though
Honestly he's adding so much to the game and the amount of work he's done I don't think he's going to get it out for this year.

HPMStar

Reputation score
hey i have a pretty general question, but its happening to me in vitamin quest. in dialogue, empty squares appear at the end of sentences. I think they should be hearts, but with the English translation the hearts turn to empty boxes. how do i fix this?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
files are corrupted for me
As SoulLess Child said, we will need more information if you want us to help you. What files? The game or the translation? And corrupted in what way? Most likely explanation without more information is you need to be in Japanese locale for it to extract correctly.

hey i have a pretty general question, but its happening to me in vitamin quest. in dialogue, empty squares appear at the end of sentences. I think they should be hearts, but with the English translation the hearts turn to empty boxes. how do i fix this?
That's odd, I didn't touch any dialogues in the partial translation. Empty squares sounds like an extraction issue. Is your computer in Japanese locale?

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alt blog:
not quite sure but it sounds like the dlsite one might close or something.
Yeah, DLsite is closing their DLsite Blog service since they now have Ci-en.
but it seems the dev moved to completely different website.