What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm probably missing something, but is this supposed to be released on 3rd of Feb? Which is like.. today? >.>

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm probably missing something, but is this supposed to be released on 3rd of Feb? Which is like.. today? >.>
With a quick skim of the blog, i didn't see anything related to a release date today. Although it'd be super nice!

Also if you're talking about this, it's what it says on the tin. A discount on previous works.
Udklip.PNG

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Neither of the links work, has Butakoma gone underground or something?

Update(Tried searching for the moonspeak in title found the blog); No Butakoma hasn't gone underground just not much worthwhile to mention.

Last edited:

user171

Reputation score
Neither of the links work, has Butakoma gone underground or something?

Update(Tried searching for the moonspeak in title found the blog); No Butakoma hasn't gone underground just not much worthwhile to mention.
Dlsite has removed the dlsite blogs. Butakoma has a new blog now (with all the old entries)

Linky:

Virjin

Reputation score
Can the Demon girls give birth?
It seems that it skips everytime you do it......

found it but i got this problem
When i the h sceen start with the guard right close to the end it crashes

Attachments

user171

Reputation score
So, it seems there's going to be a three-digit number of sex scenes in the game, based on the recent blog posts filtered through Google translate. Still no clue when the game is gonna be out, but looking good so far (there will be a few scenes with cosplay, so definitely looking forward to that)

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The question is whether he's actually completing any of that, it's one thing to start 100+ scenes it's another thing to actually complete something. Else you end up with a D&P situation

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is one of those projects I always remember out of nowhere "Oh yeah, that was gonna be a thing" and look for new info on but always come up short so I just assumed it was dropped. It was only recently I found the link to his new site and the demo and translation and it DEFINITELY is shaping up to be well worth the wait. The amount of work here for the CGs is frankly insane, even if I'm not into loli or futa, this is quality stuff for player choice and taste. The new engine and custom graphics are taking this into high budget indie game territory and I really hope Buta considers doing an English release because I'd buy it day one. Full Flap started doing them and I ended up backing him on Ci-en for it.

I always love when H-game developers really put a lot of effort into the "game" part of their projects, and it's part of why after this I hope he does a Drop Factory 2 or Remastered with new content or something because, hot take, I prefer Drop Factory to the original Vitamin Quest. Both are really good, both art and mechanic wise, but I really liked the progression of gameplay from doing various things to make just enough to buy tools and resources to make more money to spending your excess cash to complete every challenge in the game, even though they got pretty tedious at later points and some achievements and secrets are really unclear or straight up cruel. Plus, the character development of Shizuku from wholesome farm girl to Mikami 2.0 to get that money instead of her just being like that from the start was really fun.

That said, I loved how many more unique and lewd H-events and enemies there are in VQ. Here's hoping 2 delivers in spades.

Something I noticed playing the demo is how every much...stuff there is in the battle system. Not only are there custom animations for all the moves the characters do and many of the enemies, but every enemy has at least one H attack against the girls, and can be serviced by all of them including the multiple versions of Mikami's moves(that work on said enemy, the slimes seem to be immune). I image some future enemies will reuse the sprite work here, but god DAMN, that's a lot of sprite work, no wonder it's taken years to complete. Buta is really putting his all into this one it seems, and this demo is from, like, a YEAR ago. This is going to be a top tier must play H-game for SURE. Hell it might break into the mainstream as a meme or something.

user171

Reputation score

So, BK has finished the main H-scene system now (though the scenes themselves need writing still) and it seems the prostitution system has both repeat customers and the ability to instantly warp to the client when you get a request. Really looking forward to the game being released.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Glad to see some nice quality of life changes added into the game and that serious progress has been made. I was just replaying the original as well recently, so now I can think of how the changes would effect this type of game. I actually forget if there was any relationship progression with H-NPCs in Vitamin Quest like there was in Drop Factory, but if there is it would help to have some sort of screen to keep track of that since it's easy to forget how far along who is and how much needs to be done before they need to reach the next level. Also 8 whole prostitution events at least? This game is gonna be packed with content!

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Based on the comments of the latest post there are no plans to make an native English release, so we are going to have to rely on translators once the game is out to do a full translation. It was to be assumed at this point since neither releases prior had an English release nor any of his CG works, but it would have been nice just to save time lol

user171

Reputation score
Based on the comments of the latest post there are no plans to make an native English release, so we are going to have to rely on translators once the game is out to do a full translation. It was to be assumed at this point since neither releases prior had an English release nor any of his CG works, but it would have been nice just to save time lol
Yeah, sucks but can't be helped. Not like that will stop me from enjoying the game, even though it would be a nice bonus to have the dialogue readable for those of us who aren't good at reading moon runes

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently there are three main hubs to the game including the town that appears in the demo, The Imperial Capital, which is the base of the game an likely where you'll be starting, and a Rogue Town. Childbirth and masturbation vary up depending on the area. It's hard to understand what the next part means based on the rough translation, but the village and a rogue town are basically the same with the differences being in the reaction and dialogue of the audience(I imagine the rogue town will respond more positively initially compared to the village). The Imperial capital has almost "independent development", The most radical of which is "at the final stage is the Imperial City". I'm not entire sure what that last part means, though I assume it basically means the Capital and it's people change and react differently over time the more public acts of lewd stuff you do, which is cool.

The stages of childbirth scenes for the Capital are 4 for Mikami and 3 for Akuma Musume(?) which I think means the other demons, but idk. The Village and Rogue Town both have one less stage for both types of childbirth compared to the Capital. Childbirth and Masturbation outside of hubs a.k.a. in the field only has one stage for Mikami. There is a guy who will record only Mikami during these scenes, most likely in the hub areas, and there will be placental birth that also unique to Mikami.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Buta posted several pictures of in development areas from the game. The main imperial city has 12 free sex NPCs including cosplay. The next part is unclear but it seems to state there are currently 30 NPCs in general with sex scenarios in the whole game, with 2 scenes per character(It's typed as CS and on a quick look over the sight I couldn't find any translation of the shorthand).

The rogue town is called Biark and it's visited in the middle of the story. There is free sex and CS in this Biark, but there is also a man wandering around that counts as an enemy encounter, and there are many raper NPCs which I imagine work like in the first game where an npc, would after a certain point, just start running around town and if they ran into Mikami immediately rape her. There will also be a scene recollection feature where there will be a written description of the scene under an image of the NPC. There will also be a series of modifiers to each scene such as adult and loli form, outfit, pregnancy, etc, which will be able to be toggled. If there is a pre-conversation, the post-conversation will follows the scene.

Unrelated news but Buta seems to be enjoying Hyrule Warriors 2 and Yakuza 7.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Buta apologizes for having the project enter it's 6th year of development(Drop Factory came out 6 years ago...crazy), and shares a pic of Mikami doing a head to ground knee with spanks marks on her butt. This CG will be used with an erotic kid and a vagrant in-game. While things are still in progress, they "can see that the completion may be around here." Which means a release for this year is pretty likely if everything goes well. Next month they are aiming to do balance adjustment and debugging, although this schedule is currently undecided.

IDK about you guys, but knowing this game is reaching bug testing and balancing phases is giving me a lot of hope for a release maybe sometime in late Spring or Summer.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Slight update based on comments answered in the last update. In terms of content following VQ2's release will be "extreme play" that cannot be put into the sequel, what exactly this means is unclear based on the translation, but if I had to assume I imagine 'extreme play' in this context means either dlc/an update of content that can't be fit naturally into the sequel or more fetishy/out there lewds that don't quite fit in the game. There will also be a CG collection for something called 'Brood Parasite', and finally a certain something that Buta is thinking about, but is still under wraps for the time being. It is not a Drop Factory sequel/update however, and based on the wording and translation, anything like that probably won't be for a while.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That'll be due to DMM and particularly DLsite's rules. There's a whole bunch of stuff you can't have on dlsite any more such as red backpack, abortion and certain extreme fetishes. Given he had that (controversial) abortion scene in VQ1 it's most likely relating to that sort of content, to supply that content as a patch outside of Dlsite would be my guess