What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

New blog update, but no real new details on the game besides the demo not yet being done. As usual, stay on standby for any juicy details from the comment section

Last edited:

New update...... google translate really butchers it but from what i can make of it he is preparing to release the newest trial very soon
at least thats what i see....could be wrong :unsure:

thanks for the heads up.
Edit: have trouble remembering what the options do, and this game seems to be using a lot of images instead of texts for quite a few things.
Well thats and oof... Hopefully we will get and official translation at some point then..

there was a partial for the previous demo.
edit: @mayaktheunholy , think you or someone else could take a look?
Yeah, I'll take a look and see if anything is different or added in the new demo. Would have replied before, but the forum for some reason stopped giving me notifications for this thread.
Not sure when I'll get around to it (I'll be busy tomorrow), but I'll definitely take a look.

But did that translate the pictures? I'm guessing it's not text embedded, but instead a picture?
Yes, they are images, and the partial does translate the menu images. But it may not be compatible with the new demo, I'll have to check when I get a chance.

EDIT: updated OP with link to the post about the new demo/trial.
EDIT 2: Okay, a quick glance at the images shows me they are not going to be compatible, so don't apply the old partial to the newer trial. Will have to remake the partial from scratch, most likely. No ETA since as I said I will be busy tomorrow. Should only take a day or two once I get to it, though.

Last edited:
Got the partial updated, finally. There was more to do this time, and I was a bit busy this week.
Just follow the link in the OP to the partial thread if you are interested.

Thanks for the partial !
About the second trial, does anyone has a complete list of what to do ? I tried to skim the Google Translate of the blog post, but it doesn't work well (as said by busa-guy)

What I found :
- 3 different ennemies in the forest
- 4 guys in the village (2 in the open, 2 in houses)
- 3 in the capital (2 in the open, 1 in the castle)
- 1 new road map, with 3 types of ennemies
- 1 guy hidden in the forest below the first map of the road map

Does the "story" ends when you find the big tree in the first dungeon of is there something else to do ?
How does the "whoring" option work ?

Thanks for the partial !
About the second trial, does anyone has a complete list of what to do ? I tried to skim the Google Translate of the blog post, but it doesn't work well (as said by busa-guy)

What I found :
- 3 different ennemies in the forest
- 4 guys in the village (2 in the open, 2 in houses)
- 3 in the capital (2 in the open, 1 in the castle)
- 1 new road map, with 3 types of ennemies
- 1 guy hidden in the forest below the first map of the road map

Does the "story" ends when you find the big tree in the first dungeon of is there something else to do ?
How does the "whoring" option work ?
That seems to be more or less everything in the demo since it's just a taste of what the full game will be like. There does not seem to be any phone calls available for sex work. It might seems short but the amount of content is actually a decent size for what the game will be like. The capital likely has content that would move the story forward once the full game is out so for now anything past completing the first town is freeplay.

Hmm, anyone else crashing on the scene with the guy to the south of the road out of the capitol? Seem to be getting a sound effect not found error while running the partial. Already renamed my main folders too.

Hmm, anyone else crashing on the scene with the guy to the south of the road out of the capitol? Seem to be getting a sound effect not found error while running the partial. Already renamed my main folders too.
Don't have that issue.

That seems to be more or less everything in the demo since it's just a taste of what the full game will be like. There does not seem to be any phone calls available for sex work. It might seems short but the amount of content is actually a decent size for what the game will be like. The capital likely has content that would move the story forward once the full game is out so for now anything past completing the first town is freeplay.

I feel like I miss some demo content, due to the blog post:
" There are 3 + 1 free sex NPCs in the Imperial City " => I count 3
" Two prostitutes are assigned. (About 9 people in the main story) First, after a certain amount of time has passed after clearing the trial version story "

But given the horrendous Google Translate, it's not clear.

Don't have that issue.

I feel like I miss some demo content, due to the blog post:
" There are 3 + 1 free sex NPCs in the Imperial City " => I count 3
" Two prostitutes are assigned. (About 9 people in the main story) First, after a certain amount of time has passed after clearing the trial version story "

But given the horrendous Google Translate, it's not clear.
Let me check the latest version of the trial, I'm still on 1.2. Forgot it got updated

This is a bit of depressing info, considering it's the 1st of November :p
Scheduled release date on Dlsite says early november though so maybe not that depressing. Unless you're depressed because of something november and nuts related.

Scheduled release date on Dlsite says early november though so maybe not that depressing. Unless you're depressed because of something november and nuts related.

Ah yes, my favourite month: Never Not Nutting November

Ah yes, my favourite month: Never Not Nutting November

Nonstop/Neverending Nut November

Amusingly, I just recently read a creator's post about why it seems there's a lot of releases near the end of the year (tl;dr tax reason)

Does anyone know if there's any potion to get rid of pregnancy, or if there's any birthing process in the game?

I've gotta say that I seriously regret not playing the previous game, because if it's anything like this demo, oh my GOD, this is amazing.

I've gotta say that I seriously regret not playing the previous game, because if it's anything like this demo, oh my GOD, this is amazing.
You should check out the previous game, but dont expect the world. It's a decent h-game for it's time. And then once you're done with that, check out Drop Factory by the same developer which is also a very good game.

Back