What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

PlzIgnoreMe

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock 14 (the castle with the horse, or so I have heard), I've talked with the scientist lady and the alchemist but it just doesn't unlock

recew

Lurker
Reputation score
hi, can you explain how to use this, i can't find anywhere to put it in @@
Same question. I'm using the unpacked v1.838
MTool > "Load translation file" button > Selecting this file > Confirm. And nothing happens. Game is still on JP =(
Btw it showed "Translation applied" lol

Can somebody share the latest TrsData.json, please?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How to get a prostitute to lover level?

I see the requirement on the 1 girl is obedience less than 100 and i need more than 100 lover but it doesn't give me lover still. Her whore rank is B and i can't seem to raise it past that.

I got past that and beat Kairi. Is there a NG+ or you just have to play brand new?

Last edited:

Juanca

Reputation score
Those anyone know how is the translation following along? I want to play this game, the first one was amazing but I want to fully enjoy understanding what they are saying

Oberjarl

Reputation score
To unlock the cave, you have to talk to the npcs that appear in various areas of the main town, for the other area, maybe you are getting confused with the guard, who you have to talk to is on the way where you arrive to the zone of the wild child

It is the strongest physical attack, according to me you already have it from the beginning, and if it is not by level, but the interaction you see only happens with some enemies, with others it is just a kick and that's it. .
I have played +/- 70 hours and never see this interaction

How i can find this secret boss? If I activate this blue flame I can't play with the male MC anymore and the scientist disappears from the room, I looked for the maps but I don't see any clues of where this boss would be, does anyone knows about?

Attachments

Drake_890

Reputation score
I have played +/- 70 hours and never see this interaction

How i can find this secret boss? If I activate this blue flame I can't play with the male MC anymore and the scientist disappears from the room, I looked for the maps but I don't see any clues of where this boss would be, does anyone knows about?
If you mean the guard thing, the easiest thing you can do is go to the wild child area and walk out of there along the path to the south, you will find a raided wagon and from there that event begins

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
one thing that's always eluded me, is that there's a lot of scenes in the game where Mikami has heart eyes, anyone know how to unlock that?

blerghit

Reputation score
one thing that's always eluded me, is that there's a lot of scenes in the game where Mikami has heart eyes, anyone know how to unlock that?
IIRC just lvl up the relationship with npcs, the later scenes should have them.
so slut out a lot, and youll get them.

bernando2

Reputation score
Here are some tips to help people, mainly for some things I had issues with. Please not that I have not completed all the game, I'm missing everything after the tower (10 on the map below currently).
Sorry that this guide is not complete, I hope it helps ! I can only hope the hentai gods mayaktheunholy and etigoya either translate the game or do a walkthrough.

Versions:
Currenlty, the game has 3 versions,
- 1.0 which has bugs,
- 1.2 fixes the issues when switching from Mikami / male MC
- 1.3 fixes multiples non detailed bugs
- 1.4 fixes multiples non detailed bugs
- 1.5 fixes multiples non detailed bugs

Controls:
Usual RPG makers controls (arrows to move, shift to faster, CTRL to skip text, X to cancel, Z to confirm. PLUS: A/S to move pages, and D on the brothel screen to interact, see below)

Combat:
For Mikami, the combat is pretty standard. You can attack & have skills. Mikami has all kinds of skills, sword, healing, elemental, you name it she has it.
The other demons have elemental attacks, fire, ice, thunder.
Some enemies and bosses can resist to some kind of elemental damage.
Each demon has a service (heart) skill, Mikami has several. These are used to reduce the "EP" points of enemies (note that some don't have EP points, like bosses). When the EP points of an enemy are low or at 0, they can be killed VERY easily. Some enemies REQUIRE their EP points to be at 0 to be killed (the hobo with a beard in map place 8)

For the male MC, you normal attack is pitifully WEAK. Don't use it. You have two sets of mana attacks, the first set is sex attacks and the second hypnotic attacks. The hypnotic skill that cost 20 will stop your enemy from attacking, allowing you to use sex attacks. The most important is the last one, that allows you to impregnate a girl. A probability is visible at the top left of the screen. When impregnated, the girl is defeated and can be used in the brothel.

General tips:
- the second manual for the game is a zip file, password is "rai".
- Each character has a skill to give birth
- Notifications at the top of the screen are either advice (green) or prostitution (pink). You have to find them.
- When speaking to an NPC, there can be a "R:CS" at the top right of the screen. Clicking "Z" will trigger a scene (either sex with Mikami or attack with the male MC)
- Switching from Mikami to the male MC is done with the "lamp post" in the lab in the palace (where the black haired scientist is). FOR VERSION 1.0, don't switch if Mikami's party has members down !
- You can create DVDs from scenes, to reload the DVDs count & battery, just go sleep in an inn
- In the capital (map: place 1) you can go to an elf sanctuary at the east where most of Mikami's children can be found. The green haired girl has a notebook of the fathers for each girl's children.
- Defeat scenes ! Getting them can be hard because Mikami's party is VERY strong. The village in place 5 sells defeat potions (EX defeat the whole party, the other 1 member. They cost 1 gold). Note: When different enemy types are present, you can choose the scene you want ! To see them in the gallery room, press SHIFT.
- Tip for money for male MC:

(or do like me, cheat the save !)

How to get the loli form:
Go to the capital (map: place 1) at the west side of the map to the alchemist (last building on the west before exiting the capital). Talk to her, this will unlock the skill.

About skills:
Each character has 3 tabs for skills (first option of the menu). Tab 1 are birth skills, Mikami form change, and sure impregnation
Tab 2 are combat skills
Tab 3 are passives unlocked from sex with people who have an exclamation mark above their heads AND FOR MIKAMI AND MALE MC, a teleport skill

Progression:
View attachment 41696
At the beginning, you can access 1&2. Traverse 2 to go to 3 and meet the first boss.
After beating her, you go to the male MC and do some brothel management. You can find "unique" girls (the one with art) and common girls (click "Z" when "R:CS" appears) and monster girls.

Brothel management:
View attachment 41666
1 is the main interface, it allows you to assign girls to different taks
2 allows you to pass time (choices 1 is a period & 2 is full day)
3 allows you to upgrade the brothel
4 switches to Mikami (FOR VERSION 1.0, don't switch if Mikami's party has members down !)
5 is a teleport
6 is to regen
7 is a sort of achievements screen (?)
8 Click the boobs !

Important:
In this screen:
View attachment 41667
Yuu can click "D" on any girl to train her, offer a gift, talk or change their dress. You are limited by the numbers at the top.

After switching back to Mikami, you should be able to do 4, 5, 6 & 7 to the second boss.
=> Switch to male MC, explore new zones, collect girls

Then back to 2, you have a path to the top with a guard. This will lead you to 8 & 9 and the third boss.

Then you can face Amarillys, the demon king, who is the final boss in 10. Once you defeat her, the main story is finished, but there is a LOT of content after that !
You unlock:
- place 11, which has a boss that seem to be repeatable (or I'm missing something)
- a meter at the top right of the screen. It fills when the Mikami's party has sex. When full (red dot at the left of the bar) Mikami has a new option in fight to fuse with a party and do MASSIVE DAMAGE.
- the house (place 15). The lady NPC in it is the GALLERY
-- The desk at the entrance allows you to sell DVDs at a MUCH better price than selling them at the shop
-- The lady in a dress on the right side allows you to collected scences
-- The door to the house allows you to create a scene... But there are a LOT of options and I don't understand what it does...

Go back to 4, choose directly the second zone and go up. Follow the road till you see a guard. Speak to him and exit the map. This should unlock the castle (marked 12 on the map)
Complete the castle, like place 11, it has a repeatable boss
=> Switch to male MC, explore the castle

Go speak to the black haired scientist in the castle. This should unlock castle 14.

To access the cave (place 13) speak to NPCs in place 1, you have some couples in the different parts of the city (in the open, not in buildings) and a blonde guy at the entrance.
These people disappear after speaking to them. The cave will be available after that.

To unlock 16, you need to up the "Indecency" meter at the top right (unlocked after 10) to a certain value (50 000 ? It goes fast).
Speak to the queen and the scientist in the castle, go on the left of the scientist room, there is a door. Mikami can speak to the defeated bosses. Normally there is a trigger when you return in the scientist room that triggers a conversation between Mikami, the scientist and the queen. After that go back to 10 to the boss room. You'll have a cutscene and 16 will be unlocked.
IMPORTANT: On my first run, I had no trigger at all, and could not unlock 16 properly. In version 1.4, there is small "flame" at the bottom of the scientist room that allows you to "reset" some triggers. It will make you exit the room, reentering it will trigger the scene between Mikami, the scientist and the princess.

After that, you can also speak to the princess to fight her as a secret boss.
The princess can be battled as the male MC once Mikami finishes the dungeon 16.

[TO BE CONFIRMED] You can recruit the goddess (click the statue in the capital center with the male MC), from what I understood you need to up the Indecency level (the numerical value at the top right after 10), have the ice boss from the boss duo as a lover (シェリアレ) and the alchemist recruited in your brothel.

[CONFIRMED BY THE AUTHOR] The black haired scientist (Kairi) cannot be recuited :'(

After that => ?
I'll try to edit the post with new info.
how to recharge VP?

sylpheed

Reputation score
Kinda old, but can anyone point me in the direction of the sprite gallery mod for this game that i hear being mentioned here and there?

mario68730

Reputation score
I have seen in the files that Karin also has
demond king version
. Does anyone know if there is a secret combat with her and how to get it?

Drake_890

Reputation score
I have seen in the files that Karin also has
demond king version
. Does anyone know if there is a secret combat with her and how to get it?
if there is and even one more besides that, basically it is to get the true ending of the game, what you have to do is first have all the additional bosses unlocked after defeating the demon king, completely all of them, the monkey, the ogre, the sub-boss of the bandits and the horse, once you have defeated them all, you have to start exploring the places where the first bosses were found, counting up to the demon king, I don't remember in what order, but you will realize when you get out a conversation between the characters in those places and you must also talk to the princess and karin, as I said not in that exact order, then karin will disappear from the room where she is always and once that happens, you talk to the princess one more time, then You have to go to the library of the old castle and there look for a book in all the shelves there, once you find it you have to read it completely and just there you can go to the tower where the demon king was and you will find a huge door, enter there and the battle will begin

YokoSayri

Reputation score
Mod for Vitamin Quest 2 ver1.842
Fullscreen++ F5 - fullscreen, F6 -resize
enemy HP ,MP (EP) bars
Always dash in game, no need to constantly hold shift
To install unzip to game folder, confirm replacement
edit: autodash on

Attachments

Last edited: