What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
your reply is anything but unhelpful misunderstanding , " It's either shift or tab iirc, maybe q e or r; just hit every key that you haven't already and you'll find it eventually." - turns out it was W, and i got that after hours scrolling non stop and triple read the guide slowly- they should had included that in control guide (ctrl fast skip, x - cancel , q and w for page scroll, etc)
Could have saved yourself some time by randomly hitting keys as I suggested. Took me like 20 seconds to hit every key. Though I'm glad you found my answer unhelpful as I'd regretted potentially aiding you when I opened the thread today. I doubt anyone will make that mistake henceforth.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
waaaaaaah
One of the thing you quoted was exactly "Man-eating Ruins" I mentioned before.
There, it's translated, do you now actually know which one it is on the map, or even which one it was you quoted?

Or, is it that you need the 'description/location' of the place and not actual 'translation' for your royal whineness to play this?

see my point yet? At least to me, in my perspective, my brains can only pickup what my eyes can see and read, 1st man, boss room, B2 Cutscene
I didn't even need the kanji to get what to do.
cutscene on 1st map, which will be name + '1F' (the name of the place just has to match, there'll be 1F in the name to recognize it's the right floor...which if you know about such naming convention, it's 'first floor')
cutscene on 3rd map, 'B2' (underground floor 2, which by process of connecting simple dots would infers the 2nd map was B1, since you go from 1F -> 'B1' -> B2)
etc etc

going back to your attempt at being smart
read a comic, read a magazine, read manga, newspaper, or novel

ハリー・ポッター casted expelliarmus!
" I love you" - ジェームズ said
you're trying to use example that people can't understand mixed languages in a sentence/story, when I said this in the very beginning:
" Keeping names as seen is so people can VISUALLY recognize the name without having to understand it."

Think of traveling in a foreign country and looking at a map that's not in English because it's not the only fucking language in the world (god forbid a local map happens to be written in local language?)
If you're trying to go somewhere and looking at the signs, you don't have to care what the name means/how to pronounce it, you just want to recognize the right ones so you can go where you want to go.
Which is the fucking point of a GUIDE.

If understanding it is soooooooooooooooo important to you, maybe don't try to play a game that wasn't made in English to begin with?

Jack145

Lurker
Reputation score
bla bla bla, rude bla bla bla, im smart bla bla bla youre wrong bla bla bla
see i can edit that too, being condescending doesnt make you less incorrigible rude than the first reply you posted nor how it took you a day to reply that aswell

how on earth do you think i am playing this game that have no official or unofficial full english translated?
why on earth do you think i cared so much about half a translation in a sentences?
I am playing with textractor, and those untranslated kanji actually matters because its an item/gear/etc name to compare side by side with a guide

Ill skip ahead and address this first -
" VISUALLY recognize the name without having to understand it.".
1 - i dont know how other's THAT DOESNT understand japanese play this game WITHOUT partial translation, google translate / google lense in the first place, afaik maybe not everyone play it with auto translator , such as me , Textractor,
2 - maybe I should pointed that im using this when i ask for the full english translation
3 - at worst part the auto translator will catch the japanese in game dialogue and straight translate it into kanji - so when a character name is still japanese in guide, i can only depend on the prior sentences where the character is found - ig - blacksmith, church, castle or map 1, map 2, cuz in guide its japanese, in text dialogue its english auto translate

One of the thing you quoted was exactly "Man-eating Ruins" I mentioned before.
There, it's translated, do you now actually know which one it is on the map, or even which one it was you quoted?

Or, is it that you need the 'description/location' of the place and not actual 'translation' for your royal whineness to play this?
i quote the text from the shared walkthrough from the shared guide to prove my point since you keep missing the point, translating 1 kanji sentences from the whole guide and think its done just for the sake of reply and then followed up with these "for your royal whineness " in pretense of trying to be "helpful" makes you looks more of an asshole and douche trying to sound sincere, you could had done that without the name calling or insult in the first place if that was your true intention of translating it in the first place - it would had been easier to read and listen without it

if you really trying to do something here, get the "Walkthrough v20211114.txt" they shared from main page and translate all the kanji in that guide to English, which is exactly what ive been trying to point out, but I SERIOUSLY doubt you want to put that much effort especially for me cuz i can tell how obvious you dislike me from the first reply you posted till now, which honestly, i dont know why you keep going on about. -plus what you said at the end of your quote, so why bother? 🤷

I didn't even need the kanji to get what to do.
cutscene on 1st map, which will be name + '1F' (the name of the place just has to match, there'll be 1F in the name to recognize it's the right floor...which if you know about such naming convention, it's 'first floor')
cutscene on 3rd map, 'B2' (underground floor 2, which by process of connecting simple dots would infers the 2nd map was B1, since you go from 1F -> 'B1' -> B2)
etc etc
exactly my point when i play textractor, im trying my best to understand with both guide on the side and DeepL translation on below, since deepl translation already translate the 食人遺跡 part in = |-> 1st Map:食人遺跡 1F Cutscene", it will be a whole different sentences that i cannot compare with guide with, WHICH IS WHY i wonder why not just translate the kanji to english instead even tho it will sound ridiculous, at the very least easy to recognized

" |増幅のカケラ:橙 x15; 増幅のカケラ:紫 x15; エルフの作った飲み薬 x1; アリュリア草 x1;"

i wonder why you didnt point this one instead which one of the points aswell that proving my point of asking a full english guide (NOT specifically from you if you DONT wanna do it) - i dont get why people think i was being aggressive or rude when its not and then replied negatively to me but hey, its the internet, you're welcome to be what you wanna be

-" going back to your attempt at being smart" - i dont self proclaim to be smart but i dont have to be smart to even know how dumb the following example is -

you're trying to use example that people can't understand mixed languages in a sentence/story, when I said this in the very beginning:
" Keeping names as seen is so people can VISUALLY recognize the name without having to understand it."

Think of traveling in a foreign country and looking at a map that's not in English because it's not the only fucking language in the world (god forbid a local map happens to be written in local language?)
If you're trying to go somewhere and looking at the signs, you don't have to care what the name means/how to pronounce it, you just want to recognize the right ones so you can go where you want to go.
Which is the fucking point of a GUIDE.

If understanding it is soooooooooooooooo important to you, maybe don't try to play a game that wasn't made in English to begin with?
even a real Japan tourist guide would include japanese kanji / english (or other language translation) , you cant be serious right? Have you actually ever take a look into travel/tourist guide? Do you think they put kanji in there without /in alpabhet so they have hard time to pronounce so they can take taxi and go to location?
Take this for example what you should expect in real travel guide for tourist for Japan

銀座地区 is a famous shopping district in Tokyo
compare to
銀座地区 (Ginza District) is a famous shopping district in Tokyo

thats why some tourist take translation dictionary or APPS to scan the kanji so it translate ENGLISH to Japanese and JAPANESE to ENGLISH so get the alphabetize of the kanji so you can use your MOUTH to say it and pronounce it and hope they get understand it with your bad accent trying to pronounce their language - heck some even include TTS (text to speech) ,
why is this even a question???

how on earth you even trying to use this as an argument, real tourist guide VS hentai rpg game guide ? what?

" If understanding it is soooooooooooooooo important to you, maybe don't try to play a game that wasn't made in English to begin with?"
This is such a stupid thing to say,
1- had i been on pure japanese website, then i have 0 room to complain and this would be a very solid point, but its not, its an English website for people to social, game, and etc
2- again, im using a translator to play an untranslated game,
3 - its an ENGLISH board, for even for me who isnt an english native and south east asian that enjoys the game comes to seek helps
4- understanding is important to me? and im sure that applies to everyone else that playing the game trying to understand it, the plot, the gameplay, the characters , and of course, the fap that comes with it
5- so your solution is - dont get it? dont play it, thanks, ill make sure to take that next time, and maybe dont fuckin ask a full english guide in the first place? how are you being painfully oblivious of my intention from my first reply?

so all that message and built up of being , quote and quote "helping translate " or "proving a point", again is just a simply pretense to justify youre being douche and rude to me, just to end it all with the "dont play the game" solution which i cant help myself from thinking incredibly stupid it is,

you might aswell NOT posted two long reply previously and just say "THEN DONT PLAY IT" instead drag in on OR post another long reply with your best solution

TLDR- i was hoping a full english guide - if it doesnt have to be you, then it can be from someone else in the future,
FYI- just expressing wanting a different version of existing guide is not a sin, such shocker! I know right?
ill just link at the guide i meant based on Butakoma's different game, Drop factory -

This sums up from my first post until today, guide like this, again, maybe i didnt realize im being passively rude about it in my first message, but what i meant for a full english guide is just like this one i upload, if you guys think otherwise, feel free NOT help me i guess?
There's nothing wrong with full english guide, down to item name, or char name, same goes for asking for it, you dont have to look down on people that ask for it or help them if you dont want to

Attachments

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
" VISUALLY recognize the name without having to understand it.".
1 - i dont know how other's THAT DOESNT understand japanese play this game WITHOUT partial translation, google translate / google lense in the first place, afaik maybe not everyone play it with auto translator , such as me , Textractor,
2 - maybe I should pointed that im using this when i ask for the full english translation
3 - at worst part the auto translator will catch the japanese in game dialogue and straight translate it into kanji - so when a character name is still japanese in guide, i can only depend on the prior sentences where the character is found - ig - blacksmith, church, castle or map 1, map 2, cuz in guide its japanese, in text dialogue its english auto translate
1 - or they just follow the guide using the original visuals in kanjis instead of using MTL then come whine about not understanding it?
2 - yes yes your royal whineness, you want any game that isn't in English to have some other people work their ass off to translate it FOR YOU, because the current guide doesn't work with the MTL mess you put yourself into.
3. so instead of realizing this and going back to see the original text, your answer is to come and 'request' people translate it for you....which bring us to

i quote the text from the shared walkthrough from the shared guide to prove my point since you keep missing the point, translating 1 kanji sentences from the whole guide and think its done just for the sake of reply and then followed up with these "for your royal whineness " in pretense of trying to be "helpful" makes you looks more of an asshole and douche trying to sound sincere, you could had done that without the name calling or insult in the first place if that was your true intention of translating it in the first place - it would had been easier to read and listen without it
1. It's called an example, I'm not going to put my effort into translating this game for you.
2. The fact that you can't tell what it is proved my point: the translation itself doesn't matter to you, you just want a 'guide' that ALSO correspond with whatever MTL tool you use.

Also how was that stance about " but i rather not stoop to the level to argue with stranger in hentai website " holding up? Oh wait.

Jack145

Lurker
Reputation score
1 - or they just follow the guide using the original visuals in kanjis instead of using MTL then come whine about not understanding it?
2 - yes yes your royal whineness, you want any game that isn't in English to have some other people work their ass off to translate it FOR YOU, because the current guide doesn't work with the MTL mess you put yourself into.
3. so instead of realizing this and going back to see the original text, your answer is to come and 'request' people translate it for you....which bring us to
1 - you already said that many time, and already many time i said not everyone the same as you , who can easily recognize the kanji but again, to some , like me, are having difficult time to recognize moon runes, thats why we depend on alphabetical english even though its mtl, you keep mentioning same thing over and over like a broken record for YOUR solution, i heard it, not an option

2 - you can call people whine but not everyone as condescending royal douchebag like you, keep replying same thing over and over, you know youre not helping, but you keep replying , call me whine over and over - look i get it, youre not doing the full translation - so youre not helping, period, stop replying to prolong the convo, you dont like me , i dont like you, get over it if you cant handle a simple request, NO ONE is literally forcing YOU to do it specifically and no one is forcing you to keep replying me over and over repeating yourself like broken record - PERIOD.

3-YES, some people do request in board, its not a responsibility, its just a simple REQUEST, u see people request guide, you see people request translation, you see people request download link (even tho tahts against the rules) - is this your first time seeing people "requesting"?

1. It's called an example, I'm not going to put my effort into translating this game for you.
2. The fact that you can't tell what it is proved my point: the translation itself doesn't matter to you, you just want a 'guide' that ALSO correspond with whatever MTL tool you use.

Also how was that stance about " but i rather not stoop to the level to argue with stranger in hentai website " holding up? Oh wait.
1 - OBVIOUSLY no one asking you to translate it, so my point being, why are YOU off all people being irritatingly annoying and butthurt for some reason, again, i said, NO ONE DID,
2 - you act like you've been thrown a super hard responsibilities for some reason and its your obligation to reply me back saying it cant be done , offer different UNHELPFUL suggestion and adding with that, a sprinkle of douchery in every message - which literally uncalled for, but hey, you do you, its your personality
3 - the translation matters to me, and anyone else that relies on it? - i cant, i just literally cant, EVEN with me posting an example FULL english guide from different game but same author you somehow can put words in my mouth which is -

"you just want a 'guide' that ALSO correspond with whatever MTL tool you use."
but when ive been saying
over and over and over
I wanted the kanji part translated to full english
over and over and over

english may not be my language, i maybe bad at it too, but is it hard to really read and understand thats a two different thing??? how hard is it to get it when i literally been pointing out ONLY the kanji stuff from existing guide, how hard do you need to comprehend that part, its only the thing ive been pointing out?

which brings me to conclusion you're a troll and just want to reply me over and over with justification insults in every replies because you just want to feel good about yourself,
cuz my every replies been me explaining again and again

" Also how was that stance about " but i rather not stoop to the level to argue with stranger in hentai website " holding up? Oh wait."
it only get this bad cuz you LITERALLY cant help your self to reply over and over and being rude while using the same word over and over
you like to call people whine- i get it ? but how is that helpful or constructive in the first place? or do you just strive to include stuff like that in your every sentences just to make yourself feel better?
then im glad you get off some steam calling people that, hopefully its clear now that my request is whine to you and its super helpful letting me and everyone else know

===

if its tldr, and you still dont get it

like the example guide i posted - i wish the kanji in guide for this game posted at main page to be translated aswell instead hall way or mix with it,

1 -if its not a trouble for you - sure, congratulation, its not your problem

2 - telling people not to play for solution - point taken, point heard . not helpful and point ignored

3 - if you still think its too much or troublesome, - ill make it obvious again, no one is asking you to do it, youre not forced to do it, nor force to tell people you dont wanna do it and keep replying pointless stuff

4 - if my message troubles you and forces you to reply - its just a simple request , no harm done, and again no one asking you to do it - its just for anyone in the future come to maybe be a good samaritan and maybe , just maybe, see my message and few others, and post a cleaner version of the guide, the purpose of my first message just to let them know that someone actually asking for it for that specific case

5 -if you still compelled to keep replying- ill remind you , stop overthinking it - my objective is clear, request a simple for full english guide translation for some of the small stuff like item name, char name and etc, from anyone , that willing to do it, - again i ensure you - you dont have to do , you dont have to tell them to stop playing instead

CrossZero

Reputation score
I'm so confused... I'm missing a few scenes apparently including one with the brown haired demon. Anyone got an idea which ones I could've overlooked?

Juanca

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Haha, such a pointless squabble

Jack145

Lurker
Reputation score
theres newer version as in 7th feb 2022
  • Feb/07/2022
    Correction of typographical errors
    Bug fixesver.1.834 ... Fixed various bugs.

Drake_890

Reputation score
if you still don't know, I say it more than anything because I didn't see information about this, there is a special mikami's son, with important npc scenes, this son is unlocked in the elf reserve after having 3 children with the vagabond of the city of ashes, the one near a campfire, I don't know if you were already aware of it, but I'll leave it here just in case.

Ryugawake

Reputation score
Hello guys. I'd ask you if you can post your saves there ?

Not gonna lie I'm completly lost with japanese, and the game seems very complicated from what I read on the previous pages..

Thanks you

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Hello guys. I'd ask you if you can post your saves there ?

Not gonna lie I'm completly lost with japanese, and the game seems very complicated from what I read on the previous pages..

Thanks you
Use a translation software like mtool or textractor, otherwise you are missing out on a lot of stuff.

Lheonardot

Reputation score
How do you acquire the hynosis skill with MC ? I don't have it so the battle with thr town girls are quite hard.

limitno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to cheet in more money that you are using to upgrade brothel when playing as a guy? money.png

spookyhamster

Reputation score
I love some of the art in these games but the dated as fuck jrpg jank grindy combat makes these nearly unplayable, I wish these games had a built in cheat function.

Also I seem to be stuck after area 11, I can't unlock area 12, the guard doesn't do anything besides giving me an optional scene, I can't seem to unlock the cave or any other place either, do you have to collect more girls with the male MC after you can unlock new zones?

Last edited:

Drake_890

Reputation score
I love some of the art in these games but the dated as fuck jrpg jank grindy combat makes these nearly unplayable, I wish these games had a built in cheat function.

Also I seem to be stuck after area 11, I can't unlock area 12, the guard doesn't do anything besides giving me an optional scene, I can't seem to unlock the cave or any other place either, do you have to collect more girls with the male MC after you can unlock new zones?
To unlock the cave, you have to talk to the npcs that appear in various areas of the main town, for the other area, maybe you are getting confused with the guard, who you have to talk to is on the way where you arrive to the zone of the wild child

How to get this skill?
It is the strongest physical attack, according to me you already have it from the beginning, and if it is not by level, but the interaction you see only happens with some enemies, with others it is just a kick and that's it. .