What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

Lingfing

Reputation score
In the brothel menu, the option that looks like a white head will give you a list of all whores. Move your cursor on one of them and press "D". That gives you an interaction menu.
thank you

SK203

Reputation score
How do I do those repeat prostitution requests? I've tried translating this but still got nothing, it should be in the capital but I haven't found it.
View attachment 41659
The last line ">Rmoonspeak" indicate that it's an already seen scene, just click "Z" to view it. If that line is not present you have to find the scene.
Personally, I use screen capture + an OCR site ( ) to capture the characters and translate them in GTrad or Bing.

SK203

Reputation score
Here are some tips to help people, mainly for some things I had issues with. Please not that I have not completed all the game, I'm missing everything after the tower (10 on the map below currently).
Sorry that this guide is not complete, I hope it helps ! I can only hope the hentai gods mayaktheunholy and etigoya either translate the game or do a walkthrough.

Versions:
Currenlty, the game has 3 versions,
- 1.0 which has bugs,
- 1.2 fixes the issues when switching from Mikami / male MC
- 1.3 fixes multiples non detailed bugs
- 1.4 fixes multiples non detailed bugs
- 1.5 fixes multiples non detailed bugs

Controls:
Usual RPG makers controls (arrows to move, shift to faster, CTRL to skip text, X to cancel, Z to confirm. PLUS: A/S to move pages, and D on the brothel screen to interact, see below)

Combat:
For Mikami, the combat is pretty standard. You can attack & have skills. Mikami has all kinds of skills, sword, healing, elemental, you name it she has it.
The other demons have elemental attacks, fire, ice, thunder.
Some enemies and bosses can resist to some kind of elemental damage.
Each demon has a service (heart) skill, Mikami has several. These are used to reduce the "EP" points of enemies (note that some don't have EP points, like bosses). When the EP points of an enemy are low or at 0, they can be killed VERY easily. Some enemies REQUIRE their EP points to be at 0 to be killed (the hobo with a beard in map place 8)

For the male MC, you normal attack is pitifully WEAK. Don't use it. You have two sets of mana attacks, the first set is sex attacks and the second hypnotic attacks. The hypnotic skill that cost 20 will stop your enemy from attacking, allowing you to use sex attacks. The most important is the last one, that allows you to impregnate a girl. A probability is visible at the top left of the screen. When impregnated, the girl is defeated and can be used in the brothel.

General tips:
- the second manual for the game is a zip file, password is "rai".
- Each character has a skill to give birth
- Notifications at the top of the screen are either advice (green) or prostitution (pink). You have to find them.
- When speaking to an NPC, there can be a "R:CS" at the top right of the screen. Clicking "Z" will trigger a scene (either sex with Mikami or attack with the male MC)
- Switching from Mikami to the male MC is done with the "lamp post" in the lab in the palace (where the black haired scientist is). FOR VERSION 1.0, don't switch if Mikami's party has members down !
- You can create DVDs from scenes, to reload the DVDs count & battery, just go sleep in an inn
- In the capital (map: place 1) you can go to an elf sanctuary at the east where most of Mikami's children can be found. The green haired girl has a notebook of the fathers for each girl's children.
- Defeat scenes ! Getting them can be hard because Mikami's party is VERY strong. The village in place 5 sells defeat potions (EX defeat the whole party, the other 1 member. They cost 1 gold). Note: When different enemy types are present, you can choose the scene you want ! To see them in the gallery room, press SHIFT.
- Tip for money for male MC:
Best way is to re-fight the demons you keep in the basement. You can steal their clothing and sell it for a lot of cash. Like with the first one, the doll girl you can sell her clothes for ~1800.
(or do like me, cheat the save !)

How to get the loli form:
Go to the capital (map: place 1) at the west side of the map to the alchemist (last building on the west before exiting the capital). Talk to her, this will unlock the skill.

About skills:
Each character has 3 tabs for skills (first option of the menu). Tab 1 are birth skills, Mikami form change, and sure impregnation
Tab 2 are combat skills
Tab 3 are passives unlocked from sex with people who have an exclamation mark above their heads AND FOR MIKAMI AND MALE MC, a teleport skill

Progression:
Map.PNG
At the beginning, you can access 1&2. Traverse 2 to go to 3 and meet the first boss.
After beating her, you go to the male MC and do some brothel management. You can find "unique" girls (the one with art) and common girls (click "Z" when "R:CS" appears) and monster girls.

Brothel management:
1636311000776.png
1 is the main interface, it allows you to assign girls to different taks
2 allows you to pass time (choices 1 is a period & 2 is full day)
3 allows you to upgrade the brothel
4 switches to Mikami (FOR VERSION 1.0, don't switch if Mikami's party has members down !)
5 is a teleport
6 is to regen
7 is a sort of achievements screen (?)
8 Click the boobs !

Important:
In this screen:
1636311276430.png
Yuu can click "D" on any girl to train her, offer a gift, talk or change their dress. You are limited by the numbers at the top.

After switching back to Mikami, you should be able to do 4, 5, 6 & 7 to the second boss.
=> Switch to male MC, explore new zones, collect girls

Then back to 2, you have a path to the top with a guard. This will lead you to 8 & 9 and the third boss.

Then you can face Amarillys, the demon king, who is the final boss in 10. Once you defeat her, the main story is finished, but there is a LOT of content after that !
You unlock:
- place 11, which has a boss that seem to be repeatable (or I'm missing something)
- a meter at the top right of the screen. It fills when the Mikami's party has sex. When full (red dot at the left of the bar) Mikami has a new option in fight to fuse with a party and do MASSIVE DAMAGE.
- the house (place 15). The lady NPC in it is the GALLERY
-- The desk at the entrance allows you to sell DVDs at a MUCH better price than selling them at the shop
-- The lady in a dress on the right side allows you to collected scences
-- The door to the house allows you to create a scene... But there are a LOT of options and I don't understand what it does...

Go back to 4, choose directly the second zone and go up. Follow the road till you see a guard. Speak to him and exit the map. This should unlock the castle (marked 12 on the map)
Complete the castle, like place 11, it has a repeatable boss
=> Switch to male MC, explore the castle

Go speak to the black haired scientist in the castle. This should unlock castle 14.

To access the cave (place 13) speak to NPCs in place 1, you have some couples in the different parts of the city (in the open, not in buildings) and a blonde guy at the entrance.
These people disappear after speaking to them. The cave will be available after that.

To unlock 16, you need to up the "Indecency" meter at the top right (unlocked after 10) to a certain value (50 000 ? It goes fast).
Speak to the queen and the scientist in the castle, go on the left of the scientist room, there is a door. Mikami can speak to the defeated bosses. Normally there is a trigger when you return in the scientist room that triggers a conversation between Mikami, the scientist and the queen. After that go back to 10 to the boss room. You'll have a cutscene and 16 will be unlocked.
IMPORTANT: On my first run, I had no trigger at all, and could not unlock 16 properly. In version 1.4, there is small "flame" at the bottom of the scientist room that allows you to "reset" some triggers. It will make you exit the room, reentering it will trigger the scene between Mikami, the scientist and the princess.

After that, you can also speak to the princess to fight her as a secret boss.
The princess can be battled as the male MC once Mikami finishes the dungeon 16.

[TO BE CONFIRMED] You can recruit the goddess (click the statue in the capital center with the male MC), from what I understood you need to up the Indecency level (the numerical value at the top right after 10), have the ice boss from the boss duo as a lover (シェリアレ) and the alchemist recruited in your brothel.

[CONFIRMED BY THE AUTHOR] The black haired scientist (Kairi) cannot be recuited :'(

After that => ?
I'll try to edit the post with new info.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Thanks a bunch for the guide but how in hell did you unlock 11 on the map? I beat the "final" boss aswell and I haven't unlocked that portion

Nvm, figured it out lol.

But has anyone found a sprite gallery for the female mcs?

Last edited:

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@how to get the Orc Cave: You need to talk with certain people in the capital, they talk about women disappearing. After tat you can investigate the cave. :)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Game_fTw8CILx5Y.jpg

After beating the orc boss I talked to the coffee drinking lady and then talked to the loli alchemist and I unlocked the castle below

This area has a horse as a boss. Butagoma really outdid himself

Last edited:

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Anybody know if it's possible to make Kairi (your boss aka the girl in a lab coat) a prostitute?

Possibly only missing her in the MC route.

Only haven't collected the phase 2 defeat scene for the horse boss, honestly I don't have a clue how to trigger it (Constantly losing to it doesn't work)

Last edited:

SK203

Reputation score
How do I do those repeat prostitution requests? I've tried translating this but still got nothing, it should be in the capital but I haven't found it.
View attachment 41659
=> Press "Z", R at the bottom line = Z on your keyboard.

Is there some way to reliably make money as Ryse? Because the drops from monsters are quite pitiful.
=> CHEAT. Money is pitifull with him. And you need a surprising amount of money to buy gifts

What's the point of the locations where you can name something? They only allow two characters and only show up after having sex with specific npcs a lot, but I noticed what you name it shows up in Mikami's dialogue when having sex with the associated npc.
=> Name a specific kid you had with said NPC maybe ?

Anybody know if it's possible to make Kairi (your boss aka the girl in a lab coat) a prostitute?

Possibly only missing her in the MC route.

Only haven't collected the phase 2 defeat scene for the horse boss, honestly I don't have a clue how to trigger it (Constantly losing to it doesn't work)
=> I don't know. It seems that the screen where you touch her "evolves" (you can touch her breasts, then her nipples, then make her cum by touching her nipples). But I did'nt finish the game yet...
Wait there are variations of defeat scenes ???

@how to get the Orc Cave: You need to talk with certain people in the capital, they talk about women disappearing. After tat you can investigate the cave. :)
I spoke to everyone in the capital with Mikami, I found 2/3 couple of people who disappear after talking to them. But no cave :(

Question: Does anyone know how to get the variation of the birth scenes ? Seems Mikami has two ways but I have seen only one.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
=> I don't know. It seems that the screen where you touch her "evolves" (you can touch her breasts, then her nipples, then make her cum by touching her nipples). But I did'nt finish the game yet...
Wait there are variations of defeat scenes ???
Yes, there are, normally by losing too much, heroine gets "into it" and has different facial expressions and text, but only 2 per enemy

There's a blonde dude at the entrance of the capital lastly to talk to. That unlocks the map

Keep on birthing until they like it, whenever, where-ever

Also I recalled there being someone who complained about the losing scenes not being in the gallery... to access them, talk to the girl and when she opens it, PRESS SHIFT, that switches it to losing scenes

Last edited:

SK203

Reputation score
Yes, there are, normally by losing too much, heroine gets "into it" and has different facial expressions and text, but only 2 per enemy

There's a blonde dude at the entrance of the capital lastly to talk to. That unlocks the map

Keep on birthing until they like it, whenever, where-ever

Also I recalled there being someone who complained about the losing scenes not being in the gallery... to access them, talk to the girl and when she opens it, PRESS SHIFT, that switches it to losing scenes
YES THANKS ! Found that blonde non descriptive "I look like every NPC" guy. Fuck him.

Erembour

Reputation score
Is there some way to reliably make money as Ryse? Because the drops from monsters are quite pitiful.
Best way is to re-fight the demons you keep in the basement. You can steal their clothing and sell it for a lot of cash. Like with the first one, the doll girl you can sell her clothes for ~1800.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If anyone need this...
ENG. translation file for Mtool translator (23mb)

Attachments

SK203

Reputation score
Is this on the first boss ?
If so, you can try:
- To find an updated version. (1.2 or 1.3)
- Level up before retrying (I leveled up during the fight and has issues. I leveled up before retrying and had not the issue)
- Do no let any character of your party die.

gandam

Reputation score
Is this on the first boss ?
If so, you can try:
- To find an updated version. (1.2 or 1.3)
- Level up before retrying (I leveled up during the fight and has issues. I leveled up before retrying and had not the issue)
- Do no let any character of your party die.
Thank you for reply but even I leveled up and not let any character die, it's still the same though

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
need more info - one problem can be that you are not using japanes locale, if you are, then other way to fix it, is to use allDecrypter there are (2 versions looks the same - one of them wont unpack big files) unpack Game.rgss3a choose any picture file from your game folder/graphics/pictures duplicate it then rename to adv_aa0210_.(picture file extension), i had Decrypter with detailed info how to, but its lost together with my banned mega.nz account

gandam

Reputation score
need more info - one problem can be that you are not using japanes locale, if you are, then other way to fix it, is to use allDecrypter there are (2 versions looks the same - one of them wont unpack big files) unpack Game.rgss3a choose any picture file from your game folder/graphics/pictures duplicate it then rename to adv_aa0210_.(picture file extension), i had Decrypter with detailed info how to, but its lost together with my banned mega.nz account
Thank you for reply
I'm already using jap locale, guess I have to follow your advice to use allDecrypter.
You said I have to choose from game folder/graphics/pictures and duplicate it but 2222.jpg
it doesn't have graphics folder or did I miss something?

SK203

Reputation score
Thank you for reply
I'm already using jap locale, guess I have to follow your advice to use allDecrypter.
You said I have to choose from game folder/graphics/pictures and duplicate it but View attachment 41678
it doesn't have graphics folder or did I miss something?
This error is a bug from the 1.0 version, it's a known issue that was fixed after in 1.2 (or 1.3 not sure).

What @ments means by unpacking is using a tool like this one: (thnaks to @mayaktheunholy) to unpack the .rgss3a file. You'll then have a "Graphics" and a "Data" folder. Put it in your game folder, rename the "Game.rgss3a" to "Game.rgss3aBACKUP" (don't delete it in case you mess up something, if you have an issue, simply rename the file to its original name)

When you have done that, you have an unpacked version. Do what @ments said then.