What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Regarding the miscarriage scene, the only one seen which just recently found recently is in this house in the second area of the ash city(?) at the bottom right.
you need to go in and interact with the poster in the top left and you'll find an old man, speak to him while pregnant and you'll get the scene.
you'll get a choice after the scene starts if you pick the first one you'll back out and I think it locks you out of it permanently.
It's pretty uncomfortable and bloody so fair warning.
Yeah, there was an optional scene like that in the first game, rather shocking in both cases considering how lighthearted the rest of the content is. It gave plenty of warning and gave you the option to back out though, too.

I feel like I'm missing something since despite scouring the map I still don't have a few scenes and I'm missing half of the ones for your companions
A few suggestions assuming by companions you mean the demon girls. They all have pregnant variations for all their scenes, that might be some of them. Also there are 8 group defeat scenes (and that's apart from bosses) going by what's in the database. And all of those would have a 2nd variation.
The others, not sure at this point as I haven't fully cleared the game yet, but I'll probably dig into the game in the editor at some point to find out how to get everything (for Mikami's side at least, not really interested in Rai's side).

Rai is Rico's sister. The green haired girl living in the lower left house in the village (and yes, she is a candidate for being a whore). Rai even has a dialogue that says/implies he works with Kairi because she promised him to help get Amaryllis back. Which she does, technicaly.

Also, Kairi is a weird character and a big reason why the Rai part seems like it doesn't really belong in this game:
In Mikami's part she tells her all about the demons and the "system" responsible for choosing a demon king and a hero (I felt like I am reading "I'm a spider, so what?" again), as well as about the other world and the invasion. And once you reach 60k indecency, she even helps Mikami end that invasion.
In Rai's part, on the other hand, she seems to be behind the invasion (or at least actively helped it along) and gets bummed out once Mikami ends it.
Ah, that's who he is. Knew he was connected somehow.
And Kairi, yeah, seems to be some contradictory events with her. Guess you could interpret that as her lying to one side or the other. Maybe it's meant to be ambiguous, or maybe something that makes it more clear is buried in the dialogue/events somewhere.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
And Kairi, yeah, seems to be some contradictory events with her. Guess you could interpret that as her lying to one side or the other. Maybe it's meant to be ambiguous, or maybe something that makes it more clear is buried in the dialogue/events somewhere.
Well, my theory is that we are either getting an expansion of sorts that deals with her (as a boss or otherwise), or that the Rai part was an idea for another game he had that never lead anywhere.

The whole thing is hella dark, honestly.

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've finished most(?) of the game on both sides (there is one hidden gold achievo on Ryse's side that alludes to something about paving the road to the future but I can't figure out what the balls to do for it).

Spoilers obviously
After defeating the imitation Mikami at the invasion, you will need to make Demon Lord Amaryllis Ryse's lover on his side. This in turn unlocks some more dialogue for her on Mikami's side.
After this, you should be able to talk to Aluria again and find out that Kairi has gone missing and left a note and medicine for the emperor which should supposedly cure him for good.
Talk to Amaryllis again and you'll find out that she has just remembered that there are not 4 but 5 members of the Demon Lord's 4 (5 now) heavenly kings. The 5th one is Kairi, the Demon Lord's Brain.
After this she tells you to go to the illusion castle, where you'll find a book from Kairi in one of the bookshelves with a massive lore dump.
Long story short she tells Mikami she'll be waiting under the tower. So go there and you'll see in the back of the ground floor is an opening to go through. You'll end up in an elevator to the basement.
At the end of the path is the final showdown with Kairi who has absorbed the power from the other 5 Heavenly Kings and the Demon Lord herself and is now super stronk (also her tiddies are out and I'd very much appreciate an hscene with her. Please Butakoma sensei).
Beat her and you'll have resolved the entire plot. Also there is an extra extra boss fight for Mikami's team at the world tree afterwards, who absolutely destroyed me the first time I tried it.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've finished most(?) of the game on both sides (there is one hidden gold achievo on Ryse's side that alludes to something about paving the road to the future but I can't figure out what the balls to do for it).

Spoilers obviously
After defeating the imitation Mikami at the invasion, you will need to make Demon Lord Amaryllis Ryse's lover on his side. This in turn unlocks some more dialogue for her on Mikami's side.
After this, you should be able to talk to Aluria again and find out that Kairi has gone missing and left a note and medicine for the emperor which should supposedly cure him for good.
Talk to Amaryllis again and you'll find out that she has just remembered that there are not 4 but 5 members of the Demon Lord's 4 (5 now) heavenly kings. The 5th one is Kairi, the Demon Lord's Brain.
After this she tells you to go to the illusion castle, where you'll find a book from Kairi in one of the bookshelves with a massive lore dump.
Long story short she tells Mikami she'll be waiting under the tower. So go there and you'll see in the back of the ground floor is an opening to go through. You'll end up in an elevator to the basement.
At the end of the path is the final showdown with Kairi who has absorbed the power from the other 5 Heavenly Kings and the Demon Lord herself and is now super stronk (also her tiddies are out and I'd very much appreciate an hscene with her. Please Butakoma sensei).
Beat her and you'll have resolved the entire plot. Also there is an extra extra boss fight for Mikami's team at the world tree afterwards, who absolutely destroyed me the first time I tried it.
Oh, that explains it, lol. Thought it might be something like that.
The bit about the world tree is interesting, too. If you talk to Kudina (the alchemist girl) as Mikami around the time of/just after the demon lord, she talks about the world tree and wonders what Kurara was doing there.

Aside from that, noticed in the skills section that Dzungu's (Demon Lord's Tongue, the girl with no limbs) sympathy skill increases the rate of indecency gained. Might be useful to focus on her first when you're trying to grind up indecency.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Spoilers obviously
I wish I had the patience to try and get Amaryllis' rank up...

Edit: Also it seems like I was completely wrong about everything.

Last edited:

Veka52

Reputation score

Spoilers obviously

You're a life saver. I still needed to go to the boss rooms and interact with stuff but after that just had to pop some dialogue and I was good to go.
It's nuts that Kairi doesn't have a scene with how important she is but to be fair this game already has a fuck load of H content.
That last boss looks like a nightmare to fight. I might end up actually trying to learn some Japanese so I don't have to bumble around these game like an idiot for hours lol.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score

Spoilers obviously
I've found out that to trigger this you have to first visit all the sites of the past bosses you fought first

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, after poking about a bit more, I think that achievo I'm looking for is locked behind making every single prostitute Ryse's lover.
I like the game (a lot) but goddamn I do not have the patience for turning all 51 generic girls into lovers.

Edit: Perhaps not? Forcibly triggering the event doesn't seem to do a whole lot.
As an aside, the sheer volume of code butakoma has stuffed into this game is ridiculous. $10 is too little to charge for this, I've paid more for games with a fraction of the effort put in.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I had time to play a bit to get context for the partial and noticed a few things (both while playing and while digging around in the game's files).

1. Most, if not all, defeat scenes have a variation where Mikami (and the demon girls in the group scenes) is more into it and the scene is extended. The only requirement is that you've been defeated more than 3 times by that specific enemy. I know defeat scenes were mentioned, but didn't see the requirement mentioned. (Also saw it mentioned someone couldn't get the 2nd scene for the horse boss, but I think that is actually a bug as the event has the same ">3 defeats" branch as the others)
2. The orc boss appears to have a unique, special defeat event in addition to the normal one: If you've been defeated 3+ times and have had an abortion/miscarriage during "free sex" (sex with an NPC, not combat or defeat). No idea what the scene consists of since I haven't gotten to the orc boss yet, but it sounds pretty dark.
3. The bosses after the demon lord all have defeat scenes (except the final final boss). And have a 3+ times variation like normal enemies. Don't think this was explicitly stated, and players may not realize this since the previous bosses just send you back to the capital with no scene.

4. Plot related, for those who didn't play with a text hook and/or skipped a lot of dialogue, about who Rai and Amaryllis are and their connection to Mikami, major spoilers obviously, also surprisingly sad for an otherwise mostly lighthearted H game:
DISCLAIMER, I may be misremembering the demo a bit, and haven't done all the post-game content, so bear that in mind:

Apparently the demo was the story of Mikami gathering the ingredients for the loli potion you can get in the full game, and took place 10 or so years in the past. When she returns to the village in the main game, the village chief is gone and she's greeted by his cousin. He tells her the chief's daughter, who she befriended in the demo (Amaryllis, "Amu" for short), was killed by monsters in the forest and her brother and father left the village (likely out of depression/wanting to get away from the place where tragedy happened). That's why Mikami is so surprised when she sees the demon lord. It seems Amaryllis has no memory of her life in the village, however, and Kairi indicates she is 100% demon, there is no humanity in her. So it's not clear what exactly happened or why she is the demon lord (or why the demon lord looks like her if you prefer that interpretation).

Rai seems to know Amarayllis as well and even gets angry with Kairi when she suggests they call her Amaryllis and proceeds to dress her up like her old self. (kind of dark, lol)
It's not made clear, at least as far as I've played the game, but Rai is probably one of the characters from the demo. Maybe even her brother. Can't remember if she had a love interest in the demo, it's been too long since I played it.

Speaking of Kairi, it almost seems like she is secretly a villain with some of the things she says and does. Not to mention the demon lord (queen) saying her goal was to seal off this world. But I have yet to do all the post-game content, that might change my mind on her. Also I agree it's a shame she doesn't seem to have H scenes beyond the boobs thing. At least I don't think she does as there are no sympathy/copulation skills related to her.
So is that the nun girl from the first game?

JuNex03

Reputation score
w
I had time to play a bit to get context for the partial and noticed a few things (both while playing and while digging around in the game's files).

1. Most, if not all, defeat scenes have a variation where Mikami (and the demon girls in the group scenes) is more into it and the scene is extended. The only requirement is that you've been defeated more than 3 times by that specific enemy. I know defeat scenes were mentioned, but didn't see the requirement mentioned. (Also saw it mentioned someone couldn't get the 2nd scene for the horse boss, but I think that is actually a bug as the event has the same ">3 defeats" branch as the others)
2. The orc boss appears to have a unique, special defeat event in addition to the normal one: If you've been defeated 3+ times and have had an abortion/miscarriage during "free sex" (sex with an NPC, not combat or defeat). No idea what the scene consists of since I haven't gotten to the orc boss yet, but it sounds pretty dark.
3. The bosses after the demon lord all have defeat scenes (except the final final boss). And have a 3+ times variation like normal enemies. Don't think this was explicitly stated, and players may not realize this since the previous bosses just send you back to the capital with no scene.

4. Plot related, for those who didn't play with a text hook and/or skipped a lot of dialogue, about who Rai and Amaryllis are and their connection to Mikami, major spoilers obviously, also surprisingly sad for an otherwise mostly lighthearted H game:
DISCLAIMER, I may be misremembering the demo a bit, and haven't done all the post-game content, so bear that in mind:

Apparently the demo was the story of Mikami gathering the ingredients for the loli potion you can get in the full game, and took place 10 or so years in the past. When she returns to the village in the main game, the village chief is gone and she's greeted by his cousin. He tells her the chief's daughter, who she befriended in the demo (Amaryllis, "Amu" for short), was killed by monsters in the forest and her brother and father left the village (likely out of depression/wanting to get away from the place where tragedy happened). That's why Mikami is so surprised when she sees the demon lord. It seems Amaryllis has no memory of her life in the village, however, and Kairi indicates she is 100% demon, there is no humanity in her. So it's not clear what exactly happened or why she is the demon lord (or why the demon lord looks like her if you prefer that interpretation).

Rai seems to know Amaryllis as well and even gets angry with Kairi when she suggests they call her Amaryllis and proceeds to dress her up like her old self. (kind of dark, lol)
It's not made clear, at least as far as I've played the game, but Rai is probably one of the characters from the demo. Maybe even her brother. Can't remember if she had a love interest in the demo, it's been too long since I played it.

Speaking of Kairi, it almost seems like she is secretly a villain with some of the things she says and does. Not to mention the demon lord (queen) saying her goal was to seal off this world. But I have yet to do all the post-game content, that might change my mind on her. Also I agree it's a shame she doesn't seem to have H scenes beyond the boobs thing. At least I don't think she does as there are no sympathy/copulation skills related to her.
wait you say the final final boss, how about the Mikami copy? does it have a defeat scene?

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh yeah kinda found the Nun and Sumoner didn't expect you could go down the stair since most dungeon map with Rai consist of 1Map
Here the thing you can do from beating the 2Bosses of (09) 食人遺跡 / Cannibal Ruins to unlocking (11) 猿軍領地

--Ch4: -- (Save09) 進行度:メインクエスト: 11
**Main Quest**
城内:謁見の間 Cutscene Princess & カイリ/Kairi
**Side Quest/Event**
XX-M.Mc side-XX
Unlocked location
=(08) 灰都市 / Ash city =
=(09) 食人遺跡 / Cannibal Ruins =

= Unique NPC=
魔王の舌ヅング (HP4200)(EP4200) -n°23- - Just talk to her 1-
Items: (464) 1/8 (414) 50%
魔王の瞳シェリアレ (HP4000)(EP4100) -n°24- - Just talk to her 1-
Items (465) 1/8
You can fight those 2 together with the pink crystal
->in the (09) 食人遺跡 / Cannibal Ruins
---------------
(08) 灰都市 / Ash city
-Talked/fucked her for more than 3 Days
-売春婦グロリア (HP3400)(EP3450) -n°29-
Item (471) 1/40

(09) 食人遺跡 / Cannibal Ruins = Take the stair
Talk to them then fight those 2 together
-教徒ヒメイン (HP2800)(EP3200) -n°26-
Item: (468) 1/40
-精霊召喚士ススノ (HP2990)(EP2970) -n°25-
Item: (469) 1/40
After the scouting those 2 a cutscene will play
-----Rematch of those 2----------
-教徒ヒメイン (HP3400)(EP3800)
Item: (468) 1/20
-精霊召喚士ススノ (HP3700)(EP3600)
Item: (469) 1/20

= Roaming NPC=
(09) 食人遺跡 / Cannibal Ruins
-Morning-
ラバードールA (HP2720)(EP2300)
ラバードールB (HP2720)(EP2300) -n°28-
Items
-Night-
霊子さんA (HP2300)(EP2600)
霊子さんB (HP2300)(EP2600) -n°27-
Items
XX-M.Mc side-XX
XX-F.Mc side-XX

**Miscellenious**
->Talk to the Alchemist x2

**Bubble NPC**

=(02) 北オラス街道 / North Olas Highway =
1st Map 北オラス街道 西 -> Bottom right path 北オラス街道 空地
-Wake [Adult(Y)/Loli(N)/Preg(N)]
Rank A -Both 2Time count

=(08) 灰都市 / Ash city =
-灰都市 東-
1st House [Adult(Y)/Loli(Y)/Preg(N)]
->Brown A.Demon: ぴゅらあの/Pyuurano (After 3Time ねるぷら/Nelpura)
->Blue L.Demon: ぺりじあ/Perijia (After 3Time ぴゅらあの/Pyuurano)

=(09) 食人遺跡 / Cannibal Ruins =
2nd Map 食人遺跡 B1 <=> Right path 空き部屋
-Wake [Adult(Y)/Loli(N)/Preg(N)] -Same wake from (02) 北オラス街道
Rank A -Both 2Time count

**Main Quest**
->Let's go to the tower

=(10) 晴天の心宮 / Seiten no kokoro miya =
Monster list (New only):
-マシン・NAZ-0 / Machine NAZ-0 (HP1800) HCG[Mikami]
Items: (364)奇妙な珠 10% (387)怪光種の魂 2%
-マシン・FUM-E1 / Machine FUM-E1 (HP2000) HCG[Mikami(same as NAZ-0)]
Items: (365)未知の歯車 10% (387)怪光種の魂 2%

--Boss--
-魔王 (HP22000)
Items: (400)空虚さの感覚 100%

Maps
000-晴天の心宮 1F-000
00000[]000000[]00000
00-2F(L)-00-2F(R)-00
00000[]000000[]00000
00-3F(L)-00-3F(R)-00
00000[]000000[]00000
000-晴天の心宮 4F-000
000000000[]000000000
000000-最上階-[Boss Room]

-晴天の心宮 4F Loot:
増幅:HP+150 x1; 増幅:物理耐性 x4; 独咲 自然治癒 x1;
増幅:攻撃力+3 x2; 増幅:防御力+3 x2; 増幅:魔力+3 x2
増幅:魔法防御+3 x2; 増幅:敏捷性+2; 増幅:MP+50 x2

**Main Quest**
1st Map - 1F - Cutscene
6th Map - 4F - Healing crystal - Save 10
7th Map - Cutscene enter the Boss
7th Map - Cutscene Boss defeated (Combat Fusion)

--Ch5: -- (Save11) 進行度:メインクエスト: 13
**Main Quest**
城内:謁見の間 Cutscene Princess & カイリ/Kairi
城内:書庫 Cutscene Mikami & Demon Girls [Unlock Fusion Power Gauge]
城内:書庫 Cutscene Mikami & カイリ/Kairi [Unlock House - Inc 10k]

**Side Quest/Event**
XX-M.Mc side-XX
城内:書庫 Cutscene カイリ/Kairi & Amaryllis [Auto scout Amaryllis]

= Unique NPC=
魔王アマリリス/Amaryllis (HP6000)(EP6000) -n°30-
Item: (461) 1/8
Oh during Sprite sex with Mc can do Pussy or Ass with Up or Down

= Roaming NPC=
(02) 北オラス街道 / North Olas Highway
-Morning-
-Townspeople-
女戦士 <Lv8> (HP3300)(EP2800)
Item

-Night
-Townspeople-
女治癒術士 <Lv8> (HP2800)(EP3270)
Item
女剣士 <Lv8> (HP3000)(EP3000)
Item
-MonsterGirl-
(Red Girl) 夢魔A (HP3300)(EP3300)
Item

(07) アーマ・ナ森林 / Arma Na Forest
-Morning-
(Red Girl) 夢魔B (HP3300)(EP3300)
-Night
-Townspeople-
女剣士 <Lv14> (HP4300)(EP4600)
女治癒術士 <Lv14> (HP3800)(EP4800)

(09) 食人遺跡 / Cannibal Ruins
-Afternoon-
強夢魔 (HP7000)(EP7777) -n°31-
Items: (333) 1/3 (343) 1/20

XX-M.Mc side-XX
XX-F.Mc side-XX

**Miscellenious**
-エルフ保護施設 / Elf shelter
- I got to fuck the manager after a few talk [Adult]

**Customer Hunting**
**Bubble NPC**
-A Rank should be Unlocked (DNA & DvD)
-S Rank should be Unlocked (3Kids?)
-Paired fetish Action should be Unlocked

(01) 1st Town [グランジオラス]
->中央区
Old man in the Inn [Adult(Y)/Loli(Y)/Preg(Y)]
With both Mikami and ぴゅらあの/Pyuurano rank A or more
You should unlock a paired fetish action after talking to ぴゅらあの/Pyuurano
--Adult form Only--

-居住区 / Residential area
1Dude on a bench [Adult(N)/Loli(Y)/Preg(Y)]
With both Mikami and Perijia rank A or more
You should unlock a paired fetish action after talking to Perijia

-エルフ保護施設 / Elf shelter - Manager futa [Adult(Y)/Loli(Y)/Preg(Y)]
Need to be Preg for the Fetish one (Urgh...)
Rank D -Start-
Rank C -Both 1 Count

(08) 灰都市 / Ash city
-Bottom Right house - Baby Killer [Preg(Only)]
Is up to you to accept it or reject it (Bloody)
(Weirdly enough she can get Preg from him...)

**Main Quest**
Let's go to (03) フラウト高原 / Fraut Plateau
1st Map cutscene.....

Oh you can actualy choose from pussy to ass in the brothel during M.Mc sex sprite with Up or Down (More or less visible)
So only the Goddess has a heavy requirement to unlock her,
the other just needded some talking with high rank skill or recorded action like nb of CS /nb of Human/Monster raped /nb of jail etc...

The phone call / Customer hunt seems bugged i got this one two time
main_work_a_con6.png
It did get away with the Baldy in (08) 灰都市 / Ash city 2nd map so not sure what to do for the second time.

Oh the Inc was for Indecency, i though it was Income >.>

So with the Elder baby killer we got an other bloody one HCG with the Elf shelter Manager that use Pregnancy.....

Some of the DemonGirl Hscene are paired one with Mikami there are 3 NPC that Mikami share with one of the demongirl
If you raise the rank to A? with both Mikami and the Demongirl the pairedscene should unlock after talking to them
The old man at the inn only work with Mikami in adult form for exemple
You can choose the paired scene the same way choose to record the sex with the DVD (Up/Down)

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there an easy way to get defeat scenes with your girls. They take too long to go down when just passing turns?

Edit: Figured it out, turns out you talk to the girl merchant (in green) and she sells 2 poisons for 1g (or whatever the currency is).

Last edited:

Mika393

Reputation score
The only way I'm making progress is by having them actually work. You need enough either costumers or EXP(?) then train any stat (doesn't actually have to go up a rank) and the rank up will go through.
It's a bit of a slog, I just keep putting them out then training an random stat to see if they have ranked up yet.
Got the Queen to lover status at rank A but not all at once so there might be more that did it. unfortunately didn't unlock the green haired chick tho.
Also another thing to note, characters have limited skill level ups (it's the number right above their 3rd skill in the character list) and stuff like growth rates seem to be random even on unique girls.
There's an item to get rid of the skill cap on a girl but it requires 2 hearts. You get one when you get a lover but it honestly doesn't seem like it matters that much.

Edit: well fuck me there's literally a section with lover requirements... Press Z on them in the character list and then Q or W and it's the red text.
How did you get the Demon Queen to A? I have her stats at AAB, with an overall B but I can't remove the skill cap. I just can't progress any further than this. You mentioned an item to remove the skill cap. How do you get and use the item?

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what is this Elf shelter people talk about, where is that
In the (01) First town go all the way to the right

Here are some varaible for save editor
魔王アマリリス/Amaryllis -n°30-
1442 Whore Rank
1443 VP Max
1444 VP actuel
1445 Kids?
1446 limite
1447 Rank sex
1448 Rank service
1449 Rank fetish

1453 Exp Sex
1454 Exp Service
1455 Exp Fetish
1456 (Obediance): /120
1457 (Affection): /120

Demon Doll (1st boss)
1482 Whore Rank
1483 VP Max
1484 VP Actuel
1485 Kids?
1486 limite
1487 Rank sex
1488 Rank service
1489 Rank fetish

1493 Exp Sex
1494 Exp Service
1495 Exp Fetish
1496 (Obediance): /120
1497 (Affection): /120

Blue Nun-ヒメイン
1722 Whore Rank
1723 VP Max
1724 VP actuel
1725 Kids?
1726 limite
1727 Rank sex
1728 Rank service
1729 Rank fetish

1733 Exp Sex
1734 Exp Service
1735 Exp Fetish
1736 (Obediance): /120
1737 (Affection): /120

Waitress
1962 Whore Rank
1963 VP Max
1964 VP current
1965 Kid?
1966 limite
1967 Rank sex
1968 Rank service
1969 Rank fetish

1973 Exp Sex: /60
1974 Exp Service: 0/60
1975 Exp Fetish : 0/60
1976 (Obediance): /120
1977 (Affection): /120
The value for the Rank are as fellow F=0 / E=1 / D=2 / C=3 / B=4 / A=5 / S=6 if you go more than 6 game crash!

An exemple for Amaryllis like Whore Rank S & Skill Rank S would be:
variable 1442= 6 variable 1447=6 variable 1448=6 variable 1449=6

Veka52

Reputation score
How did you get the Demon Queen to A? I have her stats at AAB, with an overall B but I can't remove the skill cap. I just can't progress any further than this. You mentioned an item to remove the skill cap. How do you get and use the item?
LimitBreak.PNG

This is the item right here. You make it at the alchemist and you you get one of the hearts required to make it when you make someone your lover.
You should be able to get her to A rank like that though with AAB. Has she served enough customers? You can track it right here it's the 38, and I you need around 30 for A rank
Customers.PNG
Another thing to note, to make someone a lover you need to complete the goals listed bellow the character card, and meet the obedience and love requirements.
At first I thought it was locked by rank but it's just that ranking people it's mainly what the goals are. This is important since some people don't have alot of level ups but require A in specific stats.
Reqirements.PNG

what is this Elf shelter people talk about, where is that
The elf shelter should be the area on the far right of the city, with the green haired girl inside.
Side note, if you want her events you need to strip with the 3rd menu option and talk to her as a adult.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Finally, I'm stuck. Once u beat the first boss out of nowhere u play with a dude, I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do with him

Mika393

Reputation score
View attachment 41738

This is the item right here. You make it at the alchemist and you you get one of the hearts required to make it when you make someone your lover.
You should be able to get her to A rank like that though with AAB. Has she served enough customers? You can track it right here it's the 38, and I you need around 30 for A rank
View attachment 41739
Another thing to note, to make someone a lover you need to complete the goals listed bellow the character card, and meet the obedience and love requirements.
At first I thought it was locked by rank but it's just that ranking people it's mainly what the goals are. This is important since some people don't have alot of level ups but require A in specific stats.
View attachment 41740
Thank you for the reply. The customer number is at 44 so it's definitely enough. I suppose I'll have to go through the long way and romance the others first then.