What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

CrossZero

Reputation score
[...] Butakoma has really been showing a fondness for this fetish since the princess and brood parasitism elf brothel cgs.
The what?

|--------------------------------------------------------------|
|-Ch10: Post Game - [MS10] (MQ:61)
| XX-M.Mc side-XX [BTL-CH10]
|- New Girls to scout
|
| XX-F.Mc side-XX
| **Miscellaneous**
|-Amaryllis has new Dialogue [Need: Inc. +90k? or Rai'lover]
| **Miscellaneous**
|
| **Main Quest**
|-> Revisiting Boss Room for a Cutscene each
|1st boss Room just go there
|2nd boss Room just touch the tree
|3rd bosses Canibal Ruin - check crystal
|Tower boss Room just go there
|-> Talk to Kairi (Evil smirk)
|-> Raise Inc. up to +90k
|A red message will pop-up
|-> Switch to Rai
| (Auto) Cutscene with Kairi and Amaryllis
|-> make Amaryllis into Rai lover
|-Amaryllis:
| Obediance +50? Affection +90 -Sex Rank A -Whore rank A?
|-She like Cake
| **Main Quest**
|To start the brothel mini game go out scout 1Girl
|Monster Girl are the most easy
| **Main Quest**
|-> Switch back to Mikami
|-> Talk to Amaryllis
[X][Need: Inc. +90k? & Amaryllis Rai's lover and ?][X] Stuck
|-> Talk to the Princess lead to a talk with Amaryllis
|-Kairi's Gone now
|-> Talk to Amaryllis again(?)
|-> Go to (14) 幻視の城 / Hallucinatory castle
|-> 2nd area left side check the Library
|-> After the Cutscene check the upper right shelf Red Book
|-> Read the 6 Options then the 7th that pop up
|-> Go to the Tower for a cutscene
|A path open in the upper middle 1F
|-> some cutscene along the way to the boss room
|-> Cutscene enter the boss
|魔王の脳 カイリ (HP45000) [Repeatable but reset progress]
|No drop
|柱・舌 (HP25000)
|No drop
|柱・脚 (HP25000)
|No drop
|柱・瞳 (HP25000)
|No drop
|
|-> Cutscene when you defeat the boss
|-> (Auto) Cutscene whith the Princess
|-> Talk to Kairi
|-> Then go to (07) アーマ・ナ森林 / Arma Na Forest - Boss room
|-> A cutscene will play with a Boss fight
|メイディ / Maidi (HP55000) [Repeatable but v1.0 Crash!]
|Item: (402)緑のリボン 100%
|
| THE END

If you do a lot of brothel and Mikami & Co "customer" you shouldn't be stuck in the process but doing the bare minimum got me stuck every time looking for hole in the walkthrought
That's a bit messily written but thanks.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Okay, next brothel question: The uniques I have won't initiate lover status despite maxed out love, do I have to train their obedience too? At 1 point per training that's going to be annoying. For reference; right now it's the blacksmith and sister, but I have others on the way after saying fuck it and plowing ahead.

Brothel management is a bit of a headache, takes fuckin forever to get anywhere. But male MC desperately needs the stat increases from it. Any way to make it go faster than molasses?

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, next brothel question: The uniques I have won't initiate lover status despite maxed out love, do I have to train their obedience too? At 1 point per training that's going to be annoying. For reference; right now it's the blacksmith and sister, but I have others on the way after saying fuck it and plowing ahead.
The text near the top in red on the second page of the girl's profile details the love/obedience criteria for lover. 上 means more than and 下 means less than. Some girls' things aren't immediately numerical and are like "max" or "less than max", but I think only the alchemist requires max obedience. I think only a couple specifically say "not max obedience/love" so you might have to toss em into business work for a day to pop it down if it's max.
The obedience gain from training is increased in later versions, and there's an item for purchase from the one vendor in the north of the city that increases obedience by 6 when gifted also added in a later version (RIP me though I grinded all that shit out before any increases).

The what?
Butakoma has a couple cg sets released, one long running series about a princess with a horrible personality fucking all sorts of dudes and getting pregnant while birthing the kids and having her husband the king believe they're his kids.
Another one is about a brothel specifically for elves doing brood parasitism.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The text near the top in red on the second page of the girl's profile details the love/obedience criteria for lover. 上 means more than and 下 means less than. Some girls' things aren't immediately numerical and are like "max" or "less than max", but I think only the alchemist requires max obedience. I think only a couple specifically say "not max obedience/love" so you might have to toss em into business work for a day to pop it down if it's max.
The obedience gain from training is increased in later versions, and there's an item for purchase from the one vendor in the north of the city that increases obedience by 6 when gifted also added in a later version (RIP me though I grinded all that shit out before any increases).
So this would be more than 90 love ( ignore the arrow)? Sorry, I don't know the runes for love or obedience. Or any moon for that matter.

I know I probably should have waited till the mad lads in this thread threw out a guide for 100%ing the brothel uniques but...

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even if you don't know the runes you can just cross reference the symbols between the two pages, just imagine you're playing a puzzle game with a madeup language lol.
And yes that is 90 love or more, as for that single extra goal, it says "obedience over a certain value" which I think popped for me at 60?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Even if you don't know the runes you can just cross reference the symbols between the two pages, just imagine you're playing a puzzle game with a madeup language lol.
And yes that is 90 love or more, as for that single extra goal, it says "obedience over a certain value" which I think popped for me at 60?
Thank you.

Didn't even notice that. It seems that ignoring all the runes in games like this for so many years has created an unfortunate habit. I'm likely going to have to write them down on a piece of paper along with what they mean to use while I play.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
If you look at the love/obedience bar, there's a little mark around the middle point, that's what that value is referring to (having obedience over that middle mark)

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The what?

That's a bit messily written but thanks.
XD

Modded Maps.png
Here we go. I modded the corridor with chests to adujst the Unique Girls stats as you please. (Obediance/Affection/Rank/"Skills")
!!!Work only if you have decrypted the game data!!!
Make sure to keep a copy of the original map and put them in the DATA folder.

Attachments

CrossZero

Reputation score
Butakoma has a couple cg sets released, one long running series about a princess with a horrible personality fucking all sorts of dudes and getting pregnant while birthing the kids and having her husband the king believe they're his kids.
Another one is about a brothel specifically for elves doing brood parasitism.
Ah, after reading this, I remember now what brood parasitism means again. Yeah I got those CGs. The princess is "just" very vengeful to the point of being outright twisted by it (she's from a country the king conquered and wasn't so nice to in the process).

@Devilmetal17: Holy smokes! Nice work.

How exactly do I get "Flaked off love" to make "breakthrough trigger"? Nvm, now I just wonder how to farm it...

More importantly, I can't seem to get the blindfolded sorceress to lover status even though I maxed out affection. Same with the Demon Lord.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ah, after reading this, I remember now what brood parasitism means again. Yeah I got those CGs. The princess is "just" very vengeful to the point of being outright twisted by it (she's from a country the king conquered and wasn't so nice to in the process).

@Devilmetal17: Holy smokes! Nice work.

How exactly do I get "Flaked off love" to make "breakthrough trigger"? Nvm, now I just wonder how to farm it...

More importantly, I can't seem to get the blindfolded sorceress to lover status even though I maxed out affection. Same with the Demon Lord.
Lover status requires you complete the list at the bottom of the second page, after that they have to be at the listed obedience and love levels. IIRC the demon lord has to be above 60 obedience for one of her list items.

CrossZero

Reputation score
Awww, crap... that's what that under the red text is... I need something to translate that then. Oh, you mean the stuff at the very bottom that usually gives stat boosts ohh...

Alright... I translated everything and I have NO FUCKING IDEA what to do... help pls. It's so confusing because the last one requires lover status, which is impossible to have if all those goals down there are required to be lovers in the first place...

Edit: So, I don't know if it was whoring her out more or recruiting the goddess but I did it. Not I just wish for a list of favorite gifts for each girl tbh...

Attachments

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Awww, crap... that's what that under the red text is... I need something to translate that then. Oh, you mean the stuff at the very bottom that usually gives stat boosts ohh...

Alright... I translated everything and I have NO FUCKING IDEA what to do... help pls. It's so confusing because the last one requires lover status, which is impossible to have if all those goals down there are required to be lovers in the first place...

Edit: So, I don't know if it was whoring her out more or recruiting the goddess but I did it. Not I just wish for a list of favorite gifts for each girl tbh...
Once you fill out the rest, go visit them from the brothel menu and choose conversation option, if you haven't talk to them in forever you might have to go through the others first, but eventually you'll find one for becoming lovers.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, you need to talk to them after meeting the requirements.

Some won't budge though, the alchemist and the prostitute from the second city just went REEEE at me repeatedly. Was so burnt-out after the grind on an earlier version that I was just done with the game at that point.

CrossZero

Reputation score
@super_slicer yeah that was my problem too with the ice boss. Met all requirements and talked to her in every way but somehow it didn't trigger properly. I guess it really also requires a minimum amount of customers.

Ok, so, I can't acces the brothel anymore after beating the second endgame boss and I can't trigger the final final final boss. Anyone got a clue what's going on?

senjuvilis

Reputation score
How to avoid/reduce impregnation rate for heroine party?

It's ridiculously high

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Leave them pregnant. Alternatively, kill most of the mobs on turn 1; Use the fem MC's sword magic attack that hits all enemies, then have each of the demons cast their single hit elemental spells. 90% of the time this cleared all but a single mob for me. It's a bit tedious without command memory but meh.

senjuvilis

Reputation score
No contraception pills / apparel / settings?
An oversight from the creator. I don't mind the pregnancy fetish - it's kinda hot, but this is too much. The rate should be like 10x lower imo.

blerghit

Reputation score
Use something to cheat exp to reduce grind, then you only need to hunt for the H-attack animations and pregnancies if you want to (some monsters make some party members give birth to monstrous babies, theres and item later in the game to make the chance 100%)

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@super_slicer yeah that was my problem too with the ice boss. Met all requirements and talked to her in every way but somehow it didn't trigger properly. I guess it really also requires a minimum amount of customers.

Ok, so, I can't acces the brothel anymore after beating the second endgame boss and I can't trigger the final final final boss. Anyone got a clue what's going on?
Care to share your save file which version are you using?