What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g/ぶたコマ300g] びたみんクエスト2ND ATTRACT / Vitamin Quest 2ND ATTRACT (RJ354108)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you give the girls gifts?
In the menu for the brothel sim, hit "D" then you open their girl menu. Top is usually the fuck option. 2nd is the gift, then outfit, then back button.

Alp317

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone share the full save maybe ?
This game bug trully trolling me
Just after defeat first boss
Now i can't advance like there is missing something
I encountered the same error yesterday, try beating the first boss but keeping Mikami alive, if she dies-- try again.

The bug is caused by an oversight on the developer's part, with how RPGmaker works. If the party was fully healed after the boss, it wouldn't happen.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You can always try to ask for help with the images, but I'm not sure who has the skills for those.
No worries, I can do them, like I did for the demo, it just won't be anywhere near professional quality. :LOL:
Guess someone could always touch them up later, even if they can't translate. Could just use the images I translate. I'll also leave the original images as backup.
On that note, main menu images should be done today, there were less differences than I thought for those. Will probably upload those today and update the partial thread (or possibly make a new one since the trial apparently takes place in a different time?). Will be a bit longer for the H stats screens and such though.

I have no idea how to translate games, but from a save editor items are not in the same place (the "autolose" potion went from ID 19 to 38 or 39). The blog says that the trial and the game are not the same game, the timeline is trial => Vitamin quest => Vitamin quest 2
Yeah, enough has changed that I will have to start over from scratch.
And that's interesting that the trial takes place before Vitamin Quest 1.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm currently browsing through this game's image files and by the Hentai Gods! This man literally used years of his life to dedicate more than 50k pictures and pieces to this very one game. Never in my life have I witnessed such insanity created with the outdated RPG Maker VX ace engine. The "compressed" game files are so big that you need a rather specialized tool to decrypt them. This Man of Culture deserves every cent for this work of art.
I may be wrong, but I though this Dev is actually a girl.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can't get past first boss, game always crashes. Leveling up doesn't work.
Use 7-zip (launch the app with unicode UTF-8 option on, and with applocale).

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is a male mc now ? How does that work i tought Mikami was the mc ?

Also does anybody know how to unlock the mother and son incest scenes in this game ?

Is there a fully save with all the scenes ?
Not sure yet who he is, but there's a lamp post-looking thing just south of the lady in the castle library. interact with it and you go back to controlling the main characters.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sad the other girls only get chibi cg. No loli princess shooting out babies.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I intend to update it once I've had a chance to actually play the game. In this case, I don't think the description from the demo will work due to how much was changed.
My brother's kids are staying with us this weekend, not exactly time to be playing a hentai game, not to mention the partial needing a lot of work.
Note I'm not being defensive here, just explaining the lack of update.
It's no problem. You've done enough for the community that I trust you when you say that you'll update later.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Update on the partial, got the main menu images translated, should help facilitate playing with a text hook of some kind. Will start working on the rest of the partial, but it may be a while as the game is quite large. This should be enough to help you get by if you can't wait, though. Link to the partial thread is in the OP.

mryeti09

Reputation score
Anyone stuck after the second boss ?
Already talked to a lot of NPC's and after OCR translating this image, it has something to do with the Inn

1636231143399.png

mryeti09

Reputation score
Alright, got a bit of progress, now people in town are getting naked and stuff, but still didnt got some scenes and now i'm stuck with this one
1636236785000.png

silvermistshadow

Reputation score
Can't seem to figure out the second boss. After a while she strips and just does this big claw attack that doesn't even do damage - it just goes right to a game over screen. And since I can't really read the kanji, I don't know what items heal status effects or KO.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The male MC part is really weird. His powers are pretty dark and it seems like he is being used for evil purposes, yet in both the case of Rico and the mage woman at the Lakeside Inn does the game try to paint him knocking them up and forcing them to obey him as heartwarming and a nice thing respectively.

Edit: If someone has finished the game: Does the male MC part have any influence?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The game has some really weird bugs too...

So, I tried to "capture" the woman from the weapon/armor store. But when I "defeat" her, the game gives me a loli instead.

Edit: Ok, now I get that same result for every unique woman.

Last edited:

CapntYou

Reputation score
Can't seem to figure out the second boss. After a while she strips and just does this big claw attack that doesn't even do damage - it just goes right to a game over screen. And since I can't really read the kanji, I don't know what items heal status effects or KO.
It’s basically a last stand, you have to deal as much damage as you can before she gets the attack off or it’s Game Over.