What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

He is, however thanks for reminding me about that.
That reminds me, the issue we discussed earlier is fixed - thanks for that.
Since you both done such a good job, I'll try to be helpful - as we speak, I'm trying to "fix" some choices, so they can accept entries with spaces (no need for underscores) - I'll send you PM if/when I'm done (EDIT: PM sent).

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That reminds me, the issue we discussed earlier is fixed - thanks for that.
Since you both done such a good job, I'll try to be helpful - as we speak, I'm trying to "fix" some choices, so they can accept entries with spaces (no need for underscores) - I'll send you PM if/when I'm done.
Ah yes, those...
They are quite the pain in the neck, but not having to use underscores would be nice and prettier.
Oh and I sent Tesseract the info you had gathered for me.

Can't believe that I had forgotten about that...

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

EDIT:

Deleted the text I originally typed because I may have fixed my problem. I was having graphical errors but I'm fairly sure it's because I'm using a very old version of the main game.

Thank you very much for the translations!

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Didn't get as much done this weekend as I had hoped. Nevertheless, all blue contracts are now done, along with some of the grey ones. Once contracts are done, the remaining work should go by quite quickly.

Link to post with updated DL link (or click my sig)

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Didn't get as much done this weekend as I had hoped. Nevertheless, all blue contracts are now done, along with some of the grey ones. Once contracts are done, the remaining work should go by quite quickly.

Link to post with updated DL link (or click my sig)
No worries dude, just don't burn your self out. Thank You for your work :)

Tesseract

Reputation score

Got a bunch more done (215 out of 286 images done). I'm pretty close to being finished with the menus. Got some help from AltairPL that made translating the achievements a breeze. I'm trying to match my translations with salking/Sorter/JKP (did I miss anyone else? this translation sure has jumped around between people). There are might be discrepancies, but I will try to fix them later on as the rgssa translation improves.

I could use some help translating a few little things right now for the menus though (probably need to be fluent in Japanese for these):
べろちょろ鈴 - Its a reward item from one of the contracts. I have no idea what this is. A bell? Some kind of purse or backpack? For context: whatever it is, it increases the yield of crops you make during cultivation.

"ケーキ作るにタマごがたくさんほしいですつ。。う作某したら熱っぽく...枚脱ざ(略" - quote from the sender of a Candy Store contract. The owner wants eggs to make a cake I think. Something about sitting on the cake? I can't tell if this is dialect, a pop culture reference, sexual innuendo, or all of the above.
Please PM me (or reply here) if you can help with those!

Click my sig for updated menu DL.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Tesseract
salking translated べろちょろ鈴 as Bero choro bell - since item description mentions frog and Japanese use "kero" or "gero" for croaks made by frogs (like "nya" for cat's meowing), it's most likely one or two normal words changed to imitate frog talk.

As for contract, you somehow missed few characters (comparing to what I've sent to salking), but I must admit that I fucked up this one pretty good :eek: - sorry for that. Revised version below, but it still doesn't translate very well... and that bracket near the end is bothering me...
ケーキ作るにタマゴがたくさんほしいですつ。うぅん作業してたら熱っぽく...ー枚脱ぎ(略

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got a bunch more done (215 out of 286 images done). I'm pretty close to being finished with the menus. Got some help from AltairPL that made translating the achievements a breeze. I'm trying to match my translations with salking/Sorter/JKP (did I miss anyone else? this translation sure has jumped around between people). There are might be discrepancies, but I will try to fix them later on as the rgssa translation improves.

I could use some help translating a few little things right now for the menus though (probably need to be fluent in Japanese for these):
べろちょろ鈴 - Its a reward item from one of the contracts. I have no idea what this is. A bell? Some kind of purse or backpack? For context: whatever it is, it increases the yield of crops you make during cultivation.

"ケーキ作るにタマごがたくさんほしいですつ。。う作某したら熱っぽく...枚脱ざ(略" - quote from the sender of a Candy Store contract. The owner wants eggs to make a cake I think. Something about sitting on the cake? I can't tell if this is dialect, a pop culture reference, sexual innuendo, or all of the above.
Please PM me (or reply here) if you can help with those!

Click my sig for updated menu DL.

First one, If it's the one I'm thinking of,
I'm simply calling that item a "Bero choro bell" in the translation.

Second I think is,
To make a cake you need a lot of eggs.
After the dots I have no idea what it says though.
Feels like something is missing.

lol only saw your post after i posted altair.
And yeah I'm still an amateur in translating stuff, considered calling it simply a "frog bell" but went with this.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wanted to see if anyone had done a guide or faq for this. I really don't want to grind on this for hours to find out that I'd accessed all the content there is already. And for the same reason I'm not reading through 40 pages.

Anyway, awesome game, it's the only RPG maker game I've played that was worth the time to have done so. And you guys that are translating it deserve props, even only partially translated it's nice to know what's going on.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol only saw your post after i posted altair.
And yeah I'm still an amateur in translating stuff, considered calling it simply a "frog bell" but went with this.
Don't worry, judging by post and edit times, we just did it in the same time :). As for being amateur... aren't we all? ;)

Wanted to see if anyone had done a guide or faq for this. I really don't want to grind on this for hours to find out that I'd accessed all the content there is already. And for the same reason I'm not reading through 40 pages.
If you meant h-content, unfortunately guides/faqs/hints/tips are scattered throughout the thread, but one of the achievements is tied to that, so if you have it unlocked, you saw it all.
If you meant other content, like unlocking all achievements, well... it is kinda grindy, e.g. taking pantyhose from every Idol/Cinderella (with 1/25 drop chance (IIRC) and semi random encounter rate it's hard to get) or capturing every type of monster (7 types per species).
At one point I wanted to make achievements guide, but then opted to wait for finished translation (locked myself from getting one or two achievement in my first playthrough) - if anyone is interested, I can post my notes (used and kindly commented by Tesseract).

Anyway, awesome game, it's the only RPG maker game I've played that was worth the time to have done so. And you guys that are translating it deserve props, even only partially translated it's nice to know what's going on.
Not only awesome, but also freeware - you don't see that combo often ;). Assuming it was you, thanks for +Rep - I'm only helping out, but it is nice to be appreciated.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, was me, this forum is too stingy with +reps so I try to hand them out like candy whenever possible (and deserved).

I was referring to h-content, managed to unlock the gallery for CGs, have all the monsters along with the armor shop kid and red-haired guy in there. For some reason the Old man and the first guy you can prostitute to aren't in there... I didn't get them up to the point where I could s-rank the videos (odd since they're the ones that actually pay you I know I've done those events more than others).

Also don't have the breast milking scene unlocked, I've used the pump excessively (once a day as allowed both pregnant and not) but it never breaks.

And I beat the black idol, but haven't seen anything actually unlock from that aside from some SP moves. BTW defeat her and you get to face the red idol IMMEDIATELY afterwards, I used the editor to give myself max level/stats and god damn, she's got insane defense, can only be damaged by milky way (everything else heals her, even the "sing louder"), and uses the stat-debuff that the ultimate protection accessory doesn't block and hits you for 10% of or MAX HP and SP every turn.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, was me, this forum is too stingy with +reps so I try to hand them out like candy whenever possible (and deserved).

I was referring to h-content, managed to unlock the gallery for CGs, have all the monsters along with the armor shop kid and red-haired guy in there. For some reason the Old man and the first guy you can prostitute to aren't in there... I didn't get them up to the point where I could s-rank the videos (odd since they're the ones that actually pay you I know I've done those events more than others).

Also don't have the breast milking scene unlocked, I've used the pump excessively (once a day as allowed both pregnant and not) but it never breaks.

And I beat the black idol, but haven't seen anything actually unlock from that aside from some SP moves. BTW defeat her and you get to face the red idol IMMEDIATELY afterwards, I used the editor to give myself max level/stats and god damn, she's got insane defense, can only be damaged by milky way (everything else heals her, even the "sing louder"), and uses the stat-debuff that the ultimate protection accessory doesn't block and hits you for 10% of or MAX HP and SP every turn.
Thanks again ;). I was playing it some time ago, so it's from the top of my head:

Don't remember what to do to reach S-Rank on every videos - thought it comes with "experience", so maybe you should try raising Intercourse and Service skills to 6 (one or both are also needed by some/all milker events).

I think the kid who's supposed to fix milker after it breaks is son of Shizuku and Nicholas (ニコラス), so it's possible that his existence is necessary for milker to break in the first place. Also you need (don't know if from the start) Intercourse and/or Service skills at 3 (IIRC) and number of children > 6. Hope this helps.

I think there is some trick to fighting top Idols - one of them displays good/bad memories, so maybe it's related. Still, I'll wait for full translation before replaying the game - maybe there's some tips in conversations with town inhabitants or somewhere else.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Lol, ended up obessessing over it even though I said I wasn't going to... all skills maxed, did all the scenes a large number (10+) of times and got knocked up by every "john" and every animal, and then maxed the farm's attributes! Unfortunately even with a 10 in everything the farm's rank is still D. I think I need to recruit more monsters and set them on the farm to work it.

Still can't get the milking scene, maybe because I did most of the H events and births long before I bought any farm upgrades other than the extra stables.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lol, ended up obessessing over it even though I said I wasn't going to... all skills maxed, did all the scenes a large number (10+) of times and got knocked up by every "john" and every animal, and then maxed the farm's attributes! Unfortunately even with a 10 in everything the farm's rank is still D. I think I need to recruit more monsters and set them on the farm to work it.

Still can't get the milking scene, maybe because I did most of the H events and births long before I bought any farm upgrades other than the extra stables.
Don't know what to tell you... can you post your save? I'll play with it tomorrow, and maybe in the meantime check one achievement thing that I think I've screwed in my playthrough.
Oh, and too much candy can spoil someone, if you know what I mean ;).

@Tesseract
Since you switched your translation release from attachment to mega, would you be so kind to archive them using .7z or .rar format? .zip doesn't preserve Japanese names and it's sometimes pain in the ass to decompress them with correct names. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing got translated when I replaced all of the files inside the picture folder.. I did it the way I always do, so idk what went wrong with it. I do know I'm using the uncensored version of the game thanks to SGEdit, but I doubt that would mess anything up with the translation? Just throwing it out there in case.

Edit: nvm, I used salking's version and it's working for me, I'll stick with this one instead.

Last edited:

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't know what to tell you... can you post your save? I'll play with it tomorrow, and maybe in the meantime check one achievement thing that I think I've screwed in my playthrough.
Oh, and too much candy can spoil someone, if you know what I mean ;).

@Tesseract
Since you switched your translation release from attachment to mega, would you be so kind to archive them using .7z or .rar format? .zip doesn't preserve Japanese names and it's sometimes pain in the ass to decompress them with correct names. Thanks in advance!
try opening the .zip with whatever you use for the rest, my 7zip works just fine with whatever

Tesseract

Reputation score

Nothing got translated when I replaced all of the files inside the picture folder.. I did it the way I always do, so idk what went wrong with it. I do know I'm using the uncensored version of the game thanks to SGEdit, but I doubt that would mess anything up with the translation? Just throwing it out there in case.

Edit: nvm, I used salking's version and it's working for me, I'll stick with this one instead.
I'm just translating the menus, nothing more. I'm just incrementally uploading my menu updates here (#574) as I work on them, if people want to keep up. They will work alongside any other (e.g. salking/JKL/Sorter) translation. In his latest version of the translation [found here (#575)], salking included what menus I had done at the time (something like 25% of them, I'm up to ~75% now). I'm sure once/if we're done, someone will post an all inclusive download. Anyone is free to steal my menus in their own translation without credit to me.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

try opening the .zip with whatever you use for the rest, my 7zip works just fine with whatever
If it was that simple I wouldn't ask Tesseract for using different format - I know how to handle myself in such cases, but not everyone can. Maybe this will better visualize the problem (note that my system locale is set to Polish, and for various reasons it cannot be permanently changed to Japanese):

Let's take 出荷地図背景3.png file as it is easiest to identify. emulation in text is shortcut for AppLocale/Locale Emulator/NTLEA/other emulator of your choice (though I only tested first two):
  • Opening zip archive in 7-Zip or WinRar without emulation will display name of this file as ĆoëÎĺnÉ}öwîi3.png.
  • Opening zip archive in WinRar with emulation will display name of this file as ニo・蚣ノ}靖3.png (works fine for most zip archives, but not all, including Tesseract one).
  • Opening zip archive in 7-Zip with emulation will display 出荷地図背景3.png (correct) name.
  • -
  • Opening 7z archive in 7-Zip or WinRar with or without emulation will always display 出荷地図背景3.png (correct) name.
I hope this better illustrates why I asked Tesseract to change archive format for his translations. It will be no additional work for him, but will decrease number of problems for most users.

@Tesseract

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just wanted to say thank you for continuing the translate this game guys! I can never get machine translation to work so I have to wait for folks like you for my hentai. :D

Tesseract

Reputation score

Some more menus done. Just a few sections left (accessories, monster jobs, unique crop variants). Click my sig for the link.
Some of this stuff I'm going to leave alone until the rpgmaker side of the translation gets a little further... ...which is making good progress, I hear from reliable sources. But still a lot of work to do. Get in contact with salking or JKP if you want to pitch in. Even translating tiny sections can help, or suggesting terms/corrections.