What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

JKP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated Translation

Alright. Short version before I rant (if you can call all of this short):

Please note since I finally got access to posting I can't put url links in my posts until 15 posts are up, so please go under my name and there will be a mega link under visitor messages to the updated translation. Sorry for this but they took a bit to fully activate my account and I can't attach the file because it keeps saying the .7z is too big...

Here are the updated translation changes/additions/...stuff:

-In it is the capture of monsters dialogue (half of it, working on the other half)
-All items that have been translated with their details (rewording some of them later on)
-All birth scene dialogues have been translated (this includes dialogue options regarding the camera adjustments afterward for birth scenes and all other sex scenes)
-Random areas here and there have been translated, so if you noticed part of a dialogue has been translated with Nicholas but not all of it then just know it is a work in progress
-Event Battles with the Cinderellas (or Idols since it is based partially on the Cinderella Girls game) dialogue has been translated, it may be a little rough with the Red Idol but I will make adjustments later
-All skills have been translated with details (again rewording some later on)
-The name input is now both English and Katakana, so when capturing and naming a monster either for the first time or in the stables you can name it (I can change this later on back to what it was or remove the Katakana part all together or whatever the consensus is later...again)
-All previous translations by salking/sorter are there as well, this includes graphics by Tesseract/salking

That's it regarding the translation for the moment.

Here is Rant (feel free to skip): That is it regarding the total update for now. By the way I'm JKP, the guy that was working behind the scenes with Tesseract and salking with the translations. Both of them are awesome guys that came back to this and helped out a shit-ton with the translation and me. I couldn't even post before I got a hold of these guys and we have been doing what we can on completing this awesome (free) game. Any and all help with translations no matter how small or any corrections that you guys want me to do PM me with the areas that need corrections or just tell me what areas you want to work on so I don't touch your work. I appreciate all the help and thank you big time to these guys -Salking/Sorter/Tesseract- once again.

Like I said a lot more work needs to be done (especially to make it prettier), but any help goes a long way.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Thanks so much for working on the translations! I just went in to check it out and nothing I did was translated (title screen/main menu, talking to wolf in stables, wandering around the church). I guess I have unreasonable expectations that it will be 100% translated in a day or 2 of work no problem (sarcasm btw). :D Thanks again for bringing this wonderful game to us!

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks so much for working on the translations! I just went in to check it out and nothing I did was translated (title screen/main menu, talking to wolf in stables, wandering around the church). I guess I have unreasonable expectations that it will be 100% translated in a day or 2 of work no problem (sarcasm btw). :D Thanks again for bringing this wonderful game to us!
Thats because I'm still working on monster interaction in the stables. :p
Church? I guess you mean the nursery.
Don't remember if jkp has done anything with it yet, I haven't.
And did you get the translated images from my or tesseracts posts?

BTW, does anyone know if there is a merger for VX?
Would really help me and JKP save some time when trying to combine our translation efforts.

Last edited:

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

first i apreciate the tralnslation u guys making for this game thank very much,
second can i make some noob questions in wat shop i upgrade barn and buy animals or how capture monsters any info works ty ^^ and keep up the good work ty..

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

first i apreciate the tralnslation u guys making for this game thank very much,
second can i make some noob questions in wat shop i upgrade barn and buy animals or how capture monsters any info works ty ^^ and keep up the good work ty..
You buy ranch upgrades and animals in the item shop, from the left npc at the counter.
And you can only start capturing monsters after you get the first stable extension.

JKP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for pointing out that out markus0i. For some reason the system graphics weren't put into the folder and it's now fixed. Link can be accessed under my name in the visitor messages.

Still working on a variety of things and never did I mention in the update markus0i that anything was done at the nursery/day care. Talking to the monsters in the stables is next after I finish a few other areas relating to monster captures and what you receive as items/selections to put them to work on the farm.

As for the day care/nursery I will be working on that following the stables, which will be the part-time work associated with it in the common events. That's the schedule I have right now.

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the tip i managed to get it tyvm, but one more doubt popped up is game still being updated or finished like vitamin quest ? and HOW u get her to be milked by hands instead of the milk machine ????!!!!!?:confused:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thanks for the tip i managed to get it tyvm, but one more doubt popped up is game still being updated or finished like vitamin quest ? and HOW u get her to be milked by hands instead of the milk machine ????!!!!!?:confused:
Last version was released a long time ago, so most likely it is final.
Either nobody knows how to trigger hand milking (breaking milker?) or this knowledge is buried somewhere deep in this thread. Try tips from this post and let me know if it worked. Also, could you post your save? I need to check something related, but don't want to start new game, since English translation is ongoing.

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm i see can u tell me a link for latest version dunno if mine is o.o and how i post save here so i can lend u it o.o ?
tried like this hope it appears o.o

Attachments

JKP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gonna quote AltairPL here: I think the kid who's supposed to fix milker after it breaks is son of Shizuku and Nicholas (ニコラス), so it's possible that his existence is necessary for milker to break in the first place. Also you need (don't know if from the start) Intercourse and/or Service skills at 3 (IIRC) and number of children > 6.

As far as variables go in the game files I haven't gotten that far yet, but from what I tested in game files before I wrote over them (like a dumbass) that was what triggered it. Child with Nicholas, high milking and service skills (don't know the exact levels because mine were at 6 each), and an a number of children that (I think?) AltairPL is right about Children>6 or at least close to it.

I am working parallel with the translation on a walk-through (because why the hell not?) and I have found a faster and far easier way to get each idol's stockings, albeit it costs some cash but saves fucktons of hassle.

Use the slot machines (capsule machines? Haven't stuck with a name yet) in the specialty store (aka DVD store in the business district) and go to the middle machine to keep paying 15,000 until you get a ticket that flashes across the screen. This is the Gacha/Capsule Ticket (still working on that damn name) and that is what you use on the far right machine. This is the only way you can use that machine, using the ticket will allow you to select one of three tiers and these and the idols, by selecting a tier you get an idol encounter ticket and if you use that encounter ticket (note: you can be pregnant and still use it) to fight the idol it is for. If you have beaten that Idol then you WILL get their stockings, if you haven't and it is the first time fighting them you will get their signature. You can get the encounter tickets as many times as you like. This is the fastest and best way to get all the idol's signatures and stockings. You might want to save and have a bit of money and level a bit as well before doing this.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hmm i see can u tell me a link for latest version dunno if mine is o.o and how i post save here so i can lend u it o.o ?
tried like this hope it appears o.o
1.29 is latest - if you don't have it, you can grab it from - there are two links (axfc and MediaFire). Oh, and thanks for the save :).

I am working parallel with the translation on a walk-through (because why the hell not?) and I have found a faster and far easier way to get each idol's stockings, albeit it costs some cash but saves fucktons of hassle.

Use the slot machines (capsule machines? Haven't stuck with a name yet) in the specialty store (aka DVD store in the business district) and go to the middle machine to keep paying 15,000 until you get a ticket that flashes across the screen. This is the Gacha/Capsule Ticket (still working on that damn name) and that is what you use on the far right machine. This is the only way you can use that machine, using the ticket will allow you to select one of three tiers and these and the idols, by selecting a tier you get an idol encounter ticket and if you use that encounter ticket (note: you can be pregnant and still use it) to fight the idol it is for. If you have beaten that Idol then you WILL get their stockings, if you haven't and it is the first time fighting them you will get their signature. You can get the encounter tickets as many times as you like. This is the fastest and best way to get all the idol's signatures and stockings. You might want to save and have a bit of money and level a bit as well before doing this.
Are you sure that stocking drop is certain? I think it was random even on slot machine fights... or my memory plays tricks on me...
Walkthrough will be godsend - especially for that $%*(^$% milker event ;).

Last edited:

JKP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No prob.

Edit: Nevermind I just have the luck of the gods apparently because I got them every single time. The randomizer is there but significantly easier to get the stockings so long as they have been beat.

Last edited:

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so u need a child with nicholas and lvls in service and milking if so maybe im missing child of nicholas cuz i have both skills maxed o.o any other hint to break the milk machine ?

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so u need a child with nicholas and lvls in service and milking if so maybe im missing child of nicholas cuz i have both skills maxed o.o any other hint to break the milk machine ?
Just use it a lot on Shizuku is the only thing i can think of besides the kid and skills.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, you're missing his child. I did it on your save, but only second child of Nicholas appeared on map (at morning in "residential district", at noon and evening inside shop).
When kid is on the map, use milker and it should break.
Go at evening to the shop and talk to blond shopkeeper sitting at the table and she will send kid to fix it - which is followed by hand milking.
To get hand milking scene afterwards, talk to the kid in the morning and he will lend you a hand ;).

Reactions: JKP

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you for pointing out that out markus0i. For some reason the system graphics weren't put into the folder and it's now fixed. Link can be accessed under my name in the visitor messages.

Still working on a variety of things and never did I mention in the update markus0i that anything was done at the nursery/day care. Talking to the monsters in the stables is next after I finish a few other areas relating to monster captures and what you receive as items/selections to put them to work on the farm.

As for the day care/nursery I will be working on that following the stables, which will be the part-time work associated with it in the common events. That's the schedule I have right now.
Thank you so much, the menus all are perfect and beautiful now. On the other stuff, go at your pace and do whatever order keeps you motivated. I was mostly joking about finding nothing translated as opposed to being outraged. It actually happened, but I recognize that it's a monster project and your priorities are almost certainly more important than the random untranslated things I found.

It's an awesome game, and I'm very much looking forwards to understanding WTF is going on in it.

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the tips it worked ^^ at last

banan133

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, you're missing his child. I did it on your save, but only second child of Nicholas appeared on map (at morning in "residential district", at noon and evening inside shop).
When kid is on the map, use milker and it should break.
Go at evening to the shop and talk to blond shopkeeper sitting at the table and she will send kid to fix it - which is followed by hand milking.
To get hand milking scene afterwards, talk to the kid in the morning and he will lend you a hand ;).
thanks,had same problem D: MVP xD

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You're both welcome :).
LOL, calling me "MVP" is like calling a strip-club dancer "prima ballerina" ;).

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a basic walktrough for this game. I am kinda horrible at these type of games.Thanks