What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

I heard m1zuki picked up translating this.
How legit is this information?

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

100% Legit. Check the translation section :D!

Keyen

Reputation score

Does someone has an Achievements list? When I went through the game, I got only 2 (clearing the debt and the child with everything/one).

I think I missed some (probably related to videos and Idols, but it can't be everything) :D

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does someone has an Achievements list? When I went through the game, I got only 2 (clearing the debt and the child with everything/one).

I think I missed some (probably related to videos and Idols, but it can't be everything) :D
Achievements graphics are in Graphics/Pictures/実績1a.png-実績18b.png files- should give you at an idea what to do to get them.

Keyen

Reputation score

Thank you. I didn't see anything related to H-videos (except the all S ranks). What is the warning about doing them too much or selling them for?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thank you. I didn't see anything related to H-videos (except the all S ranks). What is the warning about doing them too much or selling them for?
I have no idea TBH - I played the game a very long time ago and don't remember much - waiting for translation and some free time to play it again :D.

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I looked through the tread and didn't see it but how exactly do you trigger the hero party vs demon king event?

I already got the first part where you're in the armor shop on the 4th day afternoon dialog but don't know what to do afterwards:confused:

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just dropping by to say that our english translation is finished! Go pick it up here (Mirror #1 has the 1.0 version. M1zuki's link should be updated soon): http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28188

Very nice, now to find where I put the damn game

There's only one version of the game right? (e.g v1.0)?

zenjack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just dropping by to say that our english translation is finished! Go pick it up here (Mirror #1 has the 1.0 version. M1zuki's link should be updated soon): http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28188

Woo-hoo! Glad its finished, can't wait to play it through. That being said how do you complete the hero/demon king event? Dunno if my previous post got overshadowed by the announcement of the translation completion:D

Tesseract

Reputation score

Not actually 100% sure on the demon king event. I haven't played through the game fully myself. I believe you just have to get that first cutscene in the weapon shop, and then make all the right choices at the end of each follow up cutscene. I'm not sure what the right choices are though.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There are 5 special events for each part time job (item shop, arms store, day care).

The Demon King event comes after all the arms store part time job events.

It's possible to get job events after working enough times, but some events also require other conditions too (intimacy with certain npcs, or ranch rankings, skill levels, etc.)

Your choices during events can also affect whether you have a chance of unlocking the next event, or replay the same event again.

Also if I'm not mistaken, if you sell too many DVDs, you won't encounter the 'last rival' at the ultimate festival... So it might be better to wait to sell them afterwards. Although it's actually possible to pay money to undo all the DVDs you've sold.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been playing this game for a while after the translation was recently finished. Glad to see Shii is still the same delightfully meta cloudcuckoolander I know and love from Vitamin Quest.

...Now that I think of it, there's quite a few meta jokes peppered in Vitamin Quest from what I can recall and this game. Guess the author's fond of meta humor.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you apply the patch tho ?

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how to change the volume settings?